Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me (21497 Views)

''I Am Doing Music Because Of My Blind Mother'' - Lyta Reveals / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by muckross(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Nigerian singer "Davido" in a recent interview said his success as a musician from a wealthy family as now inspired wealthy people to allow their kids to do music.

Davido reveal that wealthy people always wants their kids to go to school so as to become governor or president in the future. He further reveal that his father doesn't support him when he first started making music but his success as a musician from a wealthy family as now inspired almost wealthiest people from Africa to let their kids do music".

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJDH7DFK8I

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/because-of-me-wealthy-people-now-allow-their-kids-to-do-music-davido-video/

5 Likes

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Tamarapetty(f): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
I see
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Ekennedy: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I see

Izolrite
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Aldebaran(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Drunk grin

5 Likes

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by kelvyn7: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
I agree

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Jajahanos: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Really Ah never knew
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by ViaGist: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by fruqy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Okay. We don hear
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by blackgold90(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
How will this post stop buhari not to win 2019 election

14 Likes

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by dangote7510(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is that all?

5 Likes

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by InteriorDecors: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Iberiberism grin grin

So wat of naeto c

20 Likes

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by ozoebuka1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
He has ego issues though angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by papascode: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Work on your English writing and obviously speaking.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by devigblegble: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by joeaz58(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
true

1 Like

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Avizizo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
e pain me small.... I will have been the ftc...shaiii

1 Like

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by nabegibeg: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
muckross:
Nigerian singer "Davido" in a recent interview said his success as a musician from a wealthy family as now inspired wealthy people to allow their kids to do music.

Davido reveal that wealthy people always wants their kids to go to school so as to become governor or president in the future. He further reveal that his father doesn't support him when he first started making music but his success as a musician from a wealthy family as now inspired almost wealthiest people from Africa to let their kids do music".

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJDH7DFK8I

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/because-of-me-wealthy-people-now-allow-their-kids-to-do-music-davido-video/

Did one do take too much codeine

1 Like

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Samsimple(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Music really!!, Davido with that ur frog voice.. There is a difference between music and noise my boy.. That SLIM CASE noise wey dey reign now i no just understand.. The likes of michael jackson and witney houston will be shaking in their grave

8 Likes

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Kelamma(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
David you weren't the first biko.Someone like Naeto C was there before you. He comes from a wealthy, political family. So nyash down.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by olametrix(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ok

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, wallpaper and wall panel
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by olametrix(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
F
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Antoeni(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Very very true,Confirm
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
What happened to Naeto C,son of the former aviation mister?

9 Likes

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Ellabae(f): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thanks to u.
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Hygist: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Throwback: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
He's right.

Truly there was Naeto C before Davido, but I'm sure Davido is referring to immense success in his chosen career.

Naeto C made waves, but did not even dominate in an industry that had DBanj, PSquare and Tuface still holding it down.

Davido is dominating Africa, irrespective of his frog voice.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by winner01(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lazy yoots

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
David !!! Always talking as if Lynxx ,Vector, Naeto C are not rich kids also

3 Likes

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by oyetunder(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
You mean no rich man in naija had ever fathered a musician in this country? Guinness book of... please...Nope...Zobo book.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by abogjohn(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
This one don dey overestimate himself.. Mtcheeeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by LosVikingos: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
My name is Davido, Aka David Adeleke cheesy

This guy yaff kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy

You started making money from music since you were 17 years old and now you're 25 and that is about 7 years ago cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.