Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana (25148 Views)

MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla / Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Yesbody: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
correctbae:
Social media evangelist and entrepreneur, Wale Aladejana decided to shake a relationship table. He took to his instagram page to point out how some men have missed their destiny helpers in Wife as they prefer to select their spouse base on the ability of being able to clean and cook very well, missing out on other virtues which in essence could have helped his destiny.

He said the virtues of cleaning and a good cook is no longer applicable in today's world. He used himself as an example, he said his wife is the General manager of his perfume company, she handles virtually most of the projects and in that way she is helping his destiny.

His full post:

#RelationshipSaturday
I am shaking a cultural table this morning and it has to do with certain criteria we have been taught to look out for in a woman.
For instance, one of the criteria of a good wife should be that she can cook and clean but looking at the world we live in today that's no longer applicable.
My wife is the General Manager for Sapphire Scents and she's brilliant at what she does. All I usually do is hand her the keys of a new project then I just check on what they do and things run better than I could have done it. She is helping my destiny in a way nobody can.
Imagine if all the attributes I saw in her was cooking and cleaning?! I have heard many men say " I can't eat unless it's my wife that cooks it" that is total, arrant nonsense!
If she can do it all good and well but its not a do or die affair, get a cook and a maid for your wife so she can eat when you eat. The truth is that not all women enjoying cooking but they just try their best because culture has said " a good woman must know how to cook"

Many men could have been wealthier today but they made their wife who would have been the chief strategist or accountant of their business a cook and a house help!
When God said He would give you a helper, He didn't mean a cook or a house help, He meant a destiny helper!
Please don't get me wrong if your wife loves to cook and clean that's great but don't make it the criteria for judging and deciding who she is, these are things that others can do better, find out the area of your life that woman has been assigned to help you and place her in that role!
I know many men are on this table but as I shake it may you vibrate with common sense in Jesus name.
You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

#YearofTheNew #BillionNairaMark #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

Source: https://correct.com.ng/dont-select-wife-base-on-she-cleans-and-cook-well-look-out-for-other-criteria-that-will-help-your-destiny-many-men-have-missed-their-destiny-helper-social-media-evangelist-walejana-says/

Yes it's better to look for destiny helper rather than searching for a good cook, pretty face , nice curves
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Xtianart(f): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Behind every successful man, there's a woman....bla bla bla (the woman making him good food?). Being a good cook determines a wife material? Virtually all successful chefs in the world are men. Women aren't born with the cooking gene.

If all Michelle Obama had to offer her husband is sex and good food, I don't think Obama would have made it. If you want to argue this, go and get your facts straight first.

As a wife, if all you can do is be the commander in chief at the kitchen and waiting on the bed to be screwed all night, it's a shame.

What the post is saying is getting a woman that will add value to your life. You might have lots of money and still be poor. A man's wealth isn't measured by what he has but who he is.

3 Likes

Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by LaudableXX: 12:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Xtianart:
Behind every successful man, there's a woman....bla bla bla (the woman making him good food?). Being a good cook determines a wife material? Virtually all successful chefs in the world are men. Women aren't born with the cooking gene.

If all Michelle Obama had to offer her husband is sex and good food, I don't think Obama would have made it. If you want to argue this, go and get your facts straight first.

As a wife, if all you can do is be the commander in chief at the kitchen and waiting on the bed to be screwed all night, it's a shame.

What the post is saying is getting a woman that will add value to your life. You might have lots of money and still be poor. A man's wealth isn't measured by what he has but who he is.

Kponkwem! You talk am well! Gimme one hi-five for there....! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by MarieSucre(f): 1:00am On Jun 10, 2018
chairman00100:
and what will a woman look for?

A destiny to help.

1 Like

Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by MarieSucre(f): 1:01am On Jun 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:
A destiny helper is a good cook.

Wonderful. So can you cook? I'm looking for a husband.

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Idrismusty97(m): 1:42am On Jun 10, 2018
MarieSucre:

Wonderful. So can you cook? I'm looking for a husband.
It's you again being sarcastic and feminist as usual. If you wanna marry me i don't mind tho, But make sure you are a good cook and invariably a destiny helper smiley.
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 10, 2018
chairman00100:

A destiny helper too. Both men and women should look for partners that will add value to their lives and help in achieving their goals.
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Ishilove: 4:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Preach...
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 10, 2018
Ishilove:
Preach...

He said destiny helper not hair maintenance fraudster

Now go the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Ishilove: 5:21am On Jun 10, 2018
oyb:

He said destiny helper not hair maintenance fraudster

Now go the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
Yes, honey...

So you know, I will spit into the sandwich and cover it up with mayonnaise. That's what you get for calling me a fraudster.
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by rubyjan(f): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2018
This man has just exposed his wife. She can neither cook a good meal nor keep a house all in the name of being a working class lady. Such a shame and he is even bragging about it.
There are women out there who cooks, clean and still help out financially as much as they can.
Hiring a maid and a cook shouldn't be every man priority.
Anyway common sense is not common.
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Jonakez(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2018
correctbae:
Social media evangelist and entrepreneur, Wale Aladejana decided to shake a relationship table. He took to his instagram page to point out how some men have missed their destiny helpers in Wife as they prefer to select their spouse base on the ability of being able to clean and cook very well, missing out on other virtues which in essence could have helped his destiny.

You HAVE SAID IT ALL..... YOUR DESTINY HELPER! JUST LIKE THE WAY HE DID IT FOR ME BEFORE I SECURED A JOB LESS THAN 5MONTHS AGO.... I KNOW HE WILL EQUALLY DO IT FOR ME IN THE AREA OF MY BETTER-HALF~DESTINY HELPER-, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

I am shaking a cultural table this morning and it has to do with certain criteria we have been taught to look out for in a woman.
For instance, one of the criteria of a good wife should be that she can cook and clean but looking at the world we live in today that's no longer applicable.
My wife is the General Manager for Sapphire Scents and she's brilliant at what she does. All I usually do is hand her the keys of a new project then I just check on what they do and things run better than I could have done it. She is helping my destiny in a way nobody can.
Imagine if all the attributes I saw in her was cooking and cleaning?! I have heard many men say " I can't eat unless it's my wife that cooks it" that is total, arrant nonsense!
If she can do it all good and well but its not a do or die affair, get a cook and a maid for your wife so she can eat when you eat. The truth is that not all women enjoying cooking but they just try their best because culture has said " a good woman must know how to cook"

Many men could have been wealthier today but they made their wife who would have been the chief strategist or accountant of their business a cook and a house help!
When God said He would give you a helper, He didn't mean a cook or a house help, He meant a destiny helper!
Please don't get me wrong if your wife loves to cook and clean that's great but don't make it the criteria for judging and deciding who she is, these are things that others can do better, find out the area of your life that woman has been assigned to help you and place her in that role!
I know many men are on this table but as I shake it may you vibrate with common sense in Jesus name.
You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

#YearofTheNew #BillionNairaMark #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

Source: https://correct.com.ng/dont-select-wife-base-on-she-cleans-and-cook-well-look-out-for-other-criteria-that-will-help-your-destiny-many-men-have-missed-their-destiny-helper-social-media-evangelist-walejana-says/
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by MarieSucre(f): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:
It's you again being sarcastic and feminist as usual. If you wanna marry me i don't mind tho, But make sure you are a good cook and invariably a destiny helper smiley.
Nope I need a husband who can cook and clean. O am not going to marry a grown-ass baby.

I intend to have a career and I also don't intend to grow old quick because of juggling house and work duties.

So how many yards is your husband material? How good of a cook are you? How can you help my destiny and career grow as a husband? Will you be a stress to my life?
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by LaudableXX: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
rubyjan:
This man has just exposed his wife. She can neither cook a good meal nor keep a house all in the name of being a working class lady. Such a shame and he is even bragging about it.
There are women out there who cooks, clean and still help out financially as much as they can.
Hiring a maid and a cook shouldn't be every man priority.
Anyway common sense is not common.
Is that what he actually wrote in his comments, or what you thought he meant? And you seem to think your thoughtless remarks were meaningful, not so? shocked

Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Idrismusty97(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
MarieSucre:

Nope I need a husband who can cook and clean. O am not going to marry a grown-ass baby.

I intend to have a career and I also don't intend to grow old quick because of juggling house and work duties.

So how many yards is your husband material? How good of a cook are you? How can you help my destiny and career grow as a husband? Will you be a stress to my life?
Lol we know your type. All these are just initial gra gra. The ones i am pitying are the women that will take your words serious. BTW Linda Ikeji your mentor is leaving to her Husband's/Lovers house after all the feminist/celibates talk.
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by MarieSucre(f): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Lol we know your type. All these are just initial gra gra. The ones i am pitying are the women that will take your words serious. BTW Linda Ikeji your mentor is leaving to her Husband's/Lovers house after all the feminist/celibates talk.

And so? Is Linda Ikeji our God? What kind of silly logic is this? So if Joro Olumofin decides to pound yam for his wife for one month then all nairaland guys must do the same? If Jim Iyke decides to wash cloth for his baby-mama then all nairaland guys must do the same? What is my personal business with what Linda does?

I have said my own, this is what I want, if you're a lazy, smelling man that can't cook or clean but rather raise leg and be watching Super Sport from morning till night then stay out of my f**king life.
I will not get old because I'm taking care of small children and an adult child too.

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Idrismusty97(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
MarieSucre:

And so? Is Linda Ikeji our God? What kind of silly logic is this? So if Joro Olumofin decides to pound yam for his wife for one month then all nairaland guys must do the same? If Jim Iyke decides to wash cloth for his baby-mama then all nairaland guys must do the same? What is my personal business with what Linda does?

I have said my own, this is what I want, if you're a lazy, smelling man that can't cook or clean but rather raise leg and be watching Super Sport from morning till night then stay out of my f**king life.
I will not get old because I'm taking care of small children and an adult child too.
OK o. Like i said we know your type. This is just the internet, Anyone can say or be whatever they want. Until reality hits.
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by MarieSucre(f): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:
OK o. Like i said we know your type.

I know your type too. We all know the kind of girl you will marry. The kind that will pretend for you and show you correct pepper down the line. Waiting for you to post your lamentation story on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by LaudableXX: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
MarieSucre:
I know your type too. We all know the kind if girl you will marry. The kind that will pretend for you and show you correct pepper down the line. Waiting for you to post your lamentation story on nairaland.

Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
This one dat ladies are looking for made men to marry so wetin d made man go need a destiny helper for? Or u mean he should marry a woman that will just be cheering him and rubbing his head while making d money and u would equate dat to destiny helping?cheesy. Just marry a woman a woman u compactible with biko.
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by chucky101(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
chairman00100:

She should look for where she can be helpful, useful...then she'll get the appreciation, attention and accolades she craves.
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
MarieSucre:

na waoh..have u really seen a man watching super sports from morning till night? Na wetin he go dey watch inside? Na mostly in the evenings guys dey view super sports especially if an important match is going on. Like me i watch some of the european league matches but for someone to sit on his butt viweing super sports from morning till night..dat aint possible except d man is bedridden or butt riddencheesy. Its only dis upcoming worldcup i am going to really watch cos i no dey joke with world cup.
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by MarieSucre(f): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:
na waoh..have u really seen a man watching super sports from morning till night? Na wetin he go dey watch inside? Na mostly in the evenings guys dey view super sports especially if an important match is going on. Like me i watch some of the european league matches but for someone to sit on his butt viweing super sports from morning till night..dat aint possible except d man is bedridden or butt riddencheesy. Its only dis upcoming worldcup i am going to really watch cos i no dey joke with world cup.

I cannot sit down and be counting when SuperSport is being watched.
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Kobicove(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
cool
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Mcy56(f): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nike99:

A destiny helper too. Both men and women should look for partners that will add value to their lives and help in achieving their goals.
You have spoken well!

I think guys commenting here actually missed the point! He's talking about a woman who's STAR will work with yours or is in agreement with yours.

No matter how wealthy a man is, if he makes a mistake in marrying a woman whose goal does not align with his own and whom their star doesnt work together, the man might end up being wrecked. Same applies to a woman too.

I don talk my own. undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Mcy56(f): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
ogakizito:
I thought they said the right phrase is "destined helper" well, ok
You are right, it's 'destined helper' but people have adopted it to be destiny helper.
Whichever one, make e just help the destiny reach its promise land cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
I would prefer to be a legacy or dynasty builder to destiny helper. Arent you supposed to be in charge of your own destiny?
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Famousqueen(f): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
lereinter:

i think u are too shallow to understand...
revise that statement Mr, you're the shallow one here, you don't have to judge someone through their physical appearance, the husband sees her as a destiny helper, so stop complaining.
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Uglymugg: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2018
rosalieene:
awww
so inspiring
How is your teeth so white? how did you do that?
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by rosalieene(f): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Uglymugg:
How is your teeth so white? how did you do that?

its natural
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by Uglymugg: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
rosalieene:

its natural
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana by LaudableXX: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
mrex911:
Destiny helper ke? is ur wife a destiny helper. Ur wife is suppose to be ur help meet and nt a destimy helper.

They both mean the same thing. Every human being has a destiny. undecided Anyone who partners with him, and assists to fulfil that destiny is a 'destiny helper.' Every human being also needs spiritual and physical help to fulfil his destiny. Anyone who provides the help he needs to fulfil his destiny is definitely a 'help meet' for him. So therefore 'destiny helper' = 'help meet.' cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.