Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. (45207 Views)

How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja / Man Arrested After Helping Someone Withdraw Money With Stolen ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2018
A Nigerian lady with the username @A_yeesha took to her twitter page to recounts her ordeal with two male beggars who asked for her breast milk after helping them.

She Wrote:

I saw 2 boys (Almajeri) begging for food in my area , i brought them to my house gave them food money and some raw foods. One of them asked me for nunu i asked what kind of nunu and he said the ones on my chest . Lord i was soo mad I almost collected all what i gave them.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/lady-reveal-how-2-male-beggars-asked-for-her-breast-milk-after-helping-them/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by cheddahboy(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2018
They saw Nunu Mai girma..u can't blame them

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by EbukaHades10(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
"It" must be big,for them to collect those things and still ask for that"thing"

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Pat081: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
U Shuld hv let us c It maybe is big or small 4 mi to knw wot to tell u

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by pyyxxaro: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
So common bweast milk

You can't give someone

Wicked gal undecided

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by columbus007(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
but you should have given them your pvssy instead, ode.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Didi2d(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Y
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by PotatoSalad(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Twitter storytellers.
Like my barber will always say, "Berieve it at your own pelil"

31 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by jamael(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na wa for this woman on.

He asked for "nunu".
You replied "which kind of nunu"
How many kinds do you know sef.

You then post it on twitter so that we will sample your pictures to confirm whether they asked you the right question? grin grin grin grin

Eyaaahh. Next time you see them, buy fresh fura and nunu.

Aunty mi!!! I hail your style walahi.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Beremx(f): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Aboki and begging. Their begging get level

4 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Celestyn8213: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
I would have asked for a kiss
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Sisiminnay: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
I don't blame the lads, only them know what they saw that made them beg for it. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by stano2(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Funny... They no try at all
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by inoki247: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
chai super story

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Bossontop(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
undecided
U for don epp dem all d way na and God for don bless u complete but now na only half e go bless u
Lol

10 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by EzendiEgo1: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nonsense set of human

Why should you be angry? Because they ask for nunu.

A woman with a good heart will explain to those kid why is not good for them to demand or ask for such a thing at their age not to get angry with them to the point of taking back what you gave them.

So bad

7 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by felzylix(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is she trying to hang herself with that thing wrapped around her neck... Oh it's a scarf, Thought it was meant for covering her head though...

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by emeijeh(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yahoo minus

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by emmaokw(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Advertising the advertisement

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by franchasng: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by olametrix(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Your mouth go sweet for Mouth Gig ooo
Cum u dont wnt sweet
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Kelamma(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Aunty you can lie eh! Inshort, Lai Mohammed dey learn work where you dey.
Just because you want to trend abi , your breast don turn nunu.
Infact show me picture of the nunu or i don't believe you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by SirLakes: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Diso60090(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Muckross1122:
Too hard to help nowadays

You nor first dey help and you dey talk there
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by IamPlato(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Who Ask You To Share Story

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by begwong: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
cheddahboy:
They saw Nunu Mai girma..u can't blame them
Mai alamar dandanon kindirmo kuwa kila.. Lol ✈ ✈
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Fake

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by itiswellandwell: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hmmm. This is funny!
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by castrol180(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
But you are a cheerful giver...your giving to an aboki is not complete without nunu and gindi/farji (breast and pussy).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Cubana Chief Priest, Minutes After Arriving Nigeria / Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.