Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide (8345 Views)

Which Nairalander Made You Look For A Block Button ? / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by riteshotz: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
I feel like ending it all, love is not for me, Why would God give some people sweet love life and give others miserable love. I can bear this pain any more. I'm Gone for God. Nairalanders i love and will miss you guys.

I know i sound weak and stupid but the pain is just tearing me apart, i wish i can be a man and bear it, but the pain is just too much for me. I don't know Why or how i bacame soo stupid and foolish to love like this. Maybe its karma, just maybe. I pray God and you all forgive me for being too weak. I sorry I cant, i just want to end it.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by daryoor(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Overdose on blood pressure pills. I dont think thats painful .

Help us reduce our population. Your death is helping the economy

#Get that visa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrHandsome2013: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:
I feel like ending it all, love is not for me, Why would God give some people sweet love life and give others miserable love. I can bear this pain any more. I'm Gone for God. Nairalanders i love and will miss you guys.
You want to kill yourself bcoz of a woman...
Pls can u you send your remaining balance to me make i use the money eat abeg..
God go give you fine and sweet looking angel that will love you forever

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrHandsome2013: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Demmtek(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
someone should tell me he his just an attention seeker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Celense(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
You haven't said anything tangible here. If you're to die today, doesn't change anything. Life goes on my dear.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:

only love?! why some are successful in business while others in the same exact field are NOT? why some are healthy while others are sick/handicapped? why some drive big motor while others catch danfos everyday? its called LIFE!!!!

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by riteshotz: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrHandsome2013:

Send your account details, pray for my soul, i will be waiting.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
What do you want to use and end it? Knife, gun or poison?
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Bossontop(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wait fes neva go yet....all those ur cloth, shoes, food wey still good find one motherless baby home, or orphanage give dem......after den u fit go.......safe journey u hear

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
Kill yourself cuz of a girl and 100 men will fück her when you're gone. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by riteshotz: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bossontop:
Wait fes neva go yet....all those ur cloth, shoes, food wey still good find one motherless baby home, or orphanage give dem......after den u fit go.......safe journey u hear

Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrCork: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:

I know i sound weak and stupid but the pain is just tearing me apart, i wish i can be a man and bear it, but the pain is just too much for me. I don't know Why or how i bacame soo stupid and foolish to love like this. Maybe its karma, just maybe. I pray God and you all forgive me for being too weak. I sorry I cant, i just want to end it.

angry
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrCork: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:

..so u want end yor life cozzz u aint lightskin. .correct?....so if DaKskin girls like KillaBeauty can bleach ..why can't u bleach? How do u expect to find man? angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Angelparadise: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:

Tell the world the Almighty reasons and what really happened that make you want to end the life you didn't create . Before you end your life Google how former senate President Okadibgo found and merry his second wife and how the former husband to his wife did not foolishly end his live because of woman .Go for deliverance if need be .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Person pikin wan die shocked
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by pyyxxaro: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:

Pls don't kill yourself yet

I know some yahoo plus boys who need someone for ritual

Pls let them just use u for the ritual pls

Send ur address asap

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrHandsome2013: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
pk
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
Thanks...
It is well..
U.B.A.
No ooooooo
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrHandsome2013: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
thanks alot in advance but pls dont give up on yourself...i will give you one of my gf

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by goodnewscliff(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:

u don see anything for life grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by SoapQueen(f): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
You want to end your life because of box?
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
can i send my account details as well? seriously, if u need a friend 2 vent or someone dat will call u evry single day 2 laugh at ur jokes or ask how ur day was,call me..0907-597-8941
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by humurphia(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
where are you going to?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Those that sent their account details are just vultures. Tufia
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
We Take Everything In Nigeria As A Joke Like Play Like Play, Him Fit Kill Himself, With This Hurt"full Comment, "ADVICE"
My Man, Try Man Up Ginger Your Self Double Your hustle, share the full story make we help you sort amm

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by czarina(f): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Riteshotz I sincerely hope you are kidding undecided
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by meobizy(f): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Demmtek:
someone should tell me he his just an attention seeker
He is just an attention seeker.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by meobizy(f): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
OP do it quick and leave us here to enjoy. Don't forget to buy bread incase they reject you on the other side.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by EzendiEgo1: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
daryoor:
Overdose on blood pressure pills. I dont think thats painful .

#Get that visa

Get that visa

Na with water
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by samuelkingz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Op...send me a pm, let's talk.. What you need is a way to vent your hurt and not kill yourself...kill ur self and she would come to ur burial with her new bf.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) / My Neighbor Is An Insane Sex Maniac. / Afrocandy Releases New Explicit Movie With 15 Different Sex Scenes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.