Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Lng 2nd Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lng 2nd Test (2324 Views)

Nigeria Breweries 2nd Test / 7up 2nd Test What To Expect / Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lng 2nd Test by Aproko(f): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2007
hi guys, hear LNG has started calling people for the second test.so if you took the first test, you should be on the look out. same delivery process(fedex).not sure of the date though.anybody with more precise info?
Re: Lng 2nd Test by saliat(f): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2007
the date is 27th march.All the best
Re: Lng 2nd Test by abeleon(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2007
any idea of what to expect in this second test?
Re: Lng 2nd Test by boyoyo: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2007
I HAVE BEEN INVITED AND I WUD LIKE FELLOWS TO HELP ME WITH ANY INFO. THAT WILL ENHANCE MY SUCCESS.

THANKS ALL
mailjohn_now@yahoo.com
Re: Lng 2nd Test by aahmed112: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2007
I guess there would be at least a paper in line with ur discipline, be it technical or administrative. Going through all what we didnt get in the first test is advisable, like the spatial relations test, etc. But we wud ultimately get the best picture from the first set of candidates,

SO THE ULTIMATE APPEAL IS THOSE WRITING MONDAY, TUESDAY SHUD NOT HESITATE TO LET US IN ON THE NATURE OF THE EXAM, AND WE SHALL KEEP PRAYING FOR THE BEST OF LUCK FOR YOU, ! Cheers and congrats y'all!
Re: Lng 2nd Test by Aproko(f): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2007
hear the 2nd test is the gmat and shl stuff.na aproko i be so am giving gossip.anybody with more authentic info shld help out otherwise,read anything you lay your hands on.all the best guys
Re: Lng 2nd Test by tokinho: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2007
Please update me. is the nLNG result out yet. how come a talk about second test. please anybody with useful info should mail me on tj.olatokun@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Lng 2nd Test by Aproko(f): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2007
just got my letter and mine is scheduled for 31st march.anybody on that day?am a lawyer by the way, just in case it is scheduled according to discipline. hear they are calling about 4,000 people so dont give up guys.
Re: Lng 2nd Test by chimmyfred: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2007
My center is ICC Abuja. My test day is on the 26th. Please if you're to take your test that day holla at me. And tell the forum what Course you studied. I read International Relations and History. I also have a certificate in French. My invitation letter came with a data form. I hope everybody's own came with that to. Please if your date is 26th holla at me, i want to know how they grouped us. From what i can see lawyers are on 31st. Please reply. Mine is 12noon on 26th
Re: Lng 2nd Test by boyoyo: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2007
it will not b nice 4 those writing on d 26th to hide the info. please if urs is 0n d 26th, kindly b ur brothers keeper cos only God knows those that will b chosen at last. one love.

drolosi@yahoo.com
Re: Lng 2nd Test by sorp(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2007
update me too
Re: Lng 2nd Test by alligator(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2007
hi guys.i wrote the 1st test in benin and i'm scheduled to write the 2nd on the 27th in PH.i read economics&statistics.pls all those writing on 26th should pls endeavor to help us out.One luv,One God,One destiny.peace
Re: Lng 2nd Test by onmakpo: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2007
grin wrote mine in abuja and im scheduled 2 write again in abuja.studied accounting.ciao
Re: Lng 2nd Test by ijeomalau(f): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,

I received a mail from one of their HRR staff saying i was successful n if iv not recieved iv for the second test, i should contact their office. What do you think? I hope its not a scam?

Pls reply
Re: Lng 2nd Test by budx(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2007
well i just got my letter today and im even more confused. i kinda thought lawyers were 31st but my letter says 2nd April and in abuja for that matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!. was hoping i wouldnt have to go through all that hassle for a f, kng test since i wrote the first one in lagos and some lawyers had posted here that they'd be writing the second test at le meredien hotels. well we'll see how it goes shocked
Re: Lng 2nd Test by habeeb2603(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2007
HI people, here's wishin everyone of us who've got the lng 2nd test letter all the best and remember to Pray course 4 me i no say na God do am,
if u got a phone from Lng that you r shortlisted its probably thru so i advice u do this:
1: find thier HR number and call to confirm (so far u haven't gotten ur letter yet)
2:If ur confirmation says yes, then go to fedex office for a complaint. they will probably hook u up with the fedex agent concerned with mail distribution in your area.

Do that and ur hopes will be revealed,

For me, if u got info about the 2nd test (also u early testers), pleassssssssssse hook us up! and God go Bless u Yanfu yanfu
Re: Lng 2nd Test by rosquare(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2007
fellas, i was also invited, nd myne is on the 27th in icc abuja.i stay in kaduna. need a
place 2 crash/pass the nite on mon 26th.can someone in d house help.also those 4 monday shld in4m
us on wot d test is all about. u can reach me on 08054449077. the name is richmond.
Re: Lng 2nd Test by AbdulWasiu(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2007
Hey guyz,

I want 2 say congrats to all the invitees for the 2nd test.
I believe the fixtures' independent of ones course of study,so most probably it's not gonna be a
profession-related kind of test.
I guess we'll wait for those writing on Monday-26th to update us.
Anyway,wish everybody d very best.

Regards.
Re: Lng 2nd Test by tutsie(f): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2007
please is there anyone in d house that studied information n library science,il like to knw when they r havin their own test. and al d best to those that hav received their ivs n to the rest of us God plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooo
Re: Lng 2nd Test by caveman(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2007
guys i got a mail frm HR dept but with another name.was told 2 call and ask of one mr. tony okafor HRR/11 but have not gotten the number yet.anybody with the number should pls call me on this number.08025803088
Re: Lng 2nd Test by realwale: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2007
caveman please i have the same problem,i dont know what to do, the email was addressed to another person, i am yet to receive my invitation for the 2nd stage. the sender was one judith. of hrr
Re: Lng 2nd Test by opsycute(f): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2007
I also had the same problem. I got a mail that i was successful, but the letter was addressed to someone else. was told to call, but i keep getting an answering machine. time is going, what do i do?
Re: Lng 2nd Test by opsycute(f): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2007
I also had the same problem. I got a mail that i was successful, but the letter was addressed to someone else. was told to call, but i keep getting an answering machine. time is going, what do i do?
Re: Lng 2nd Test by winie(f): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2007
got a fedex and also a mail addressed to some one else. my date is on the 2nd of April in Miatama, Abuja. I had to send a reply informing the Judith woman that i was not uche uba. then i deleted the mail from my box. All the best, as for me, God has destined me to occupy a place in lng-Amen.
Re: Lng 2nd Test by onayemi1: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2007
It will be kind of those people writing the LNG on the first few days of the test to get the info across to those writing later

(1) (Reply)

Htn (telecom Jobs) --23 Positions In 1 Post / Vacancy For Female Front Desk Officer In Port-harcourt / OBAX Worldwide Massive Recruitment For Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.