Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey (2806 Views)

Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by coolestchris(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
na WA oh

2 Likes

Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by coolestchris(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
serious
Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by Adaowerri111: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Some people will say it's fake because he's a conductor.

7 Likes

Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by agadaone1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Before nko, na fake na.. Abi what are you trying to say oga /madam above me

1 Like

Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by bujebudanu1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Adaowerri111:

grin
Is not fake adaowerri

Its just made in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by educhigo: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
na fake even the danfo self no reach #45k kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by AfonjaSlayer(f): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
If this isn't the fake then it means someone forgot it in the bus the other day.

2 Likes

Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by sparog(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
It's a replica now

Or if you be conductor you fit use 46k take buy jersey?

cool
Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by Kog45(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
coolestchris:
na WA oh
So cos he is a conductor even if he bought it 6k he tried cos some here cannot afford to buy ordinary shirt for 3k and they are trying to bully the guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by Desdola(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
It ain't fake. It is just the Naija version
Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by Damoxy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
It's sha Better than Uche Jombo's own

Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by egopersonified(f): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
so you guys don't know that baba has included being a conductor for one day as part of the ritual for yahoo boys? na wa for una

1 Like

Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by EmmySparky(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
egopersonified:
so you guys don't know that baba has included being a conductor for one day as part of the ritual for yahoo boys? na wa for una
lol sis u have a point o
Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by jonero4(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin i respect dis conductor whether d jersey is fake or not...coz i av nt seen it nor touch it ,talk more of wearing it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by kmaster007: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
how man go take no fake self... coz many pple nw putting it on... I pray does players make it to round of 16
Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by abbeyty(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2018
He did not even wait for the tournament to start
Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by Afobear: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2018
coolestchris:
na WA oh
coolestchris:
serious
Adaowerri111:
agadaone1:
Before nko, na fake na.. Abi what are you trying to say oga /madam above me
bujebudanu1:

grin
Is not fake adaowerri

Its just made in Nigeria
AfonjaSlayer:
If this isn't the fake then it means someone forgot it in the bus the other day.
educhigo:
na fake even the danfo self no reach #45k kiss kiss
sparog:
It's a replica now

Or if you be conductor you fit use 46k take buy jersey?

cool
Kog45:
So cos he is a conductor even if he bought it 6k he tried cos some here cannot afford to buy ordinary shirt for 3k and they are trying to bully the guy.
Damoxy:
It's sha Better than Uche Jombo's own
egopersonified:
EmmySparky:
lol sis u have a point o
jonero4:
grin i respect dis conductor whether d jersey is fake or not...coz i av nt seen it nor touch it ,talk more of wearing it
kmaster007:
how man go take no fake self... coz many pple nw putting it on... I pray does players make it to round of 16
abbeyty:
He did not even wait for the tournament to start
all of you here are stupidity personified. How dare you bash him ? Was the jersey made by Nike to be worn only by a certain class of Nigerians? Isn't he a bonafide Nigerian ? What make you think y'all are more worthy of wearing the clothing material than himself ? Bunch of retards suffering from epistemic naviety y'all are
Re: Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey by sparog(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Afobear:
all of you here are stupidity personified. How dare you bash him ? Was the jersey made by Nike to be worn only by a certain class of Nigerians? Isn't he a bonafide Nigerian ? What make you think y'all are more worthy of wearing the clothing material than himself ? Bunch of retards suffering from epistemic naviety y'all are

You are the stupid one here

D fact is can he afford d original, even if he can afford, will he spend that much on a piece of clothing

Do you know how much one can make from bring a conductor?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: DR Congo Players Queue To Take Selfies With Mo Salah / Chelsea Striker Says He Will Dump England For Nigeria / Former Nigeria U-20 Coach John Obuh Demands Salary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.