Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim (30978 Views)

Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films / Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary / Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Letenwam: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nollywood actress, Bose Alao who was in the news last weekend after she announced the end of her marriage to Nigerian footballer, Rasaq Omotoyossi, claiming she suffered domestic abuses in his hands for 10 years, has apologized to him. 

According to Bose Alao, the domestic violence is on both sides and which is why they've opted for a therapy. She wrote on Instagram; 

I will be deceiving myself to say nothing happened or pretend I didn't see all published between my husband and I, it has become so overwhelming that I do not know how to handle it anymore, but to start with,everything I read on Instagram was not posted by me or meant for the gram .no. if u follow my husband and I you will know we ain't friends on Instagram for a long time,my WhatsApp is the only place we have each other which was the reason I showed and expressed my hurt on WhatsApp so he could see it, the violence is on both side which is the reason we need therapy and now undergoing because there is no justification to DV.

I just want to say a sincere sorry to RAZAK omotoyossi for all I have made you pass through in this trying times of your career. You have been a wonderful husband and a proud father,is just sad we both can't manage our angar, To my sisters,brother mummy and entire omotoyossi family I am deeply sorry, oh my God to my beautiful kids,I am sorry for all you have passed through this past days(their pictures is been used because I don't av any picture on this phone,they own it).

To be an actor is really not easy ,I tend to forget my status in the society especially when I'm upset. I don't know how to disable comments on this phone, would have done that,I av read so much and heard so much after this ugly incident. @omogoal8 I am sorry and hope we both agree on the best for us soon .
#No2domesticviolence

https://lailasnews.com/actress-bose-alao-apologizes-to-husband-omotoyosi-after-10-years-domestic-violence-claim/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by HungerBAD: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Women?

They make it so difficult to believe the real victims of abuses.

The other day, a wannabe actress claimed she was nearly molested by a taxify or Uber driver that was totally innocent.

This is exactly why I take their domestic abuse claims with a pinch of salt.

Bitter women are very dangerous women.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by goldbim(f): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
All I see is a confused woman that does not know what she wants..in the next few months,she'll come back and claim her husband beat her again...

19 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Chubhie: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Some women and drama are like akamu na akara

16 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
another confused woman driven by her raging hormones.

6 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by AprokoGirl: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
embarassed
Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Metuh: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
For every law made to punish any woman beater or rapist, there should be a heavier punishment for anyone peddling falsehoods.

It's getting out of hands.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
STOP RUSHING TO SOCIAL MEDIA WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY.............IT KILLS!!

11 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by weirdtee: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Why won't you apologize?.The pugilist husband knows what he's doing na!.Let him catch you with iranu again and see if he won't deface you.Olosho wife.

4 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by weyreypey: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women?

They make it so difficult to believe the real victims of abuses.

The other day, a wannabe actress claimed she was nearly molested by a taxify or Uber driver that was totally innocent.

This is exactly why I take their domestic abuse claims with a pinch of salt.

Bitter women are very dangerous women.

Find a woman like soapqueen.... and rest easy.
Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by ednut1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
All these footballers wey dey marry celebs no get sense. He used to play in europe bt now plays in ghana. All d luxury don dry up. Celeb bitch no go endure o. Men be wise. This same man beat up referee dat year for nigerian league grin

12 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
*Quote*
.....everything I read on Instagram was not posted by me or meant for the gram *Unquote*

This is what all of them say when they know they have messed up!

LIARS everywhere!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Beremx(f): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Footballers and their hairstyle. You will always recognize them

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Who are they undecided

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Uyi168: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Chubhie:
Some women and drama are like akamu na akara
Or like IG and transmission..

2 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Why are all this women lying against their husbands? She should be ashamed for making mockery of herself and disgracing her husband in public.Thank God she has not killed the man and claim self defence.

2 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
angry
Nothing to do, other than to shake my big head.

Social media, the bane of us all.
Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by nurseafrica: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bro Run. She had realize that she can't claim your wealth. This is just a soft landing. Bro run

4 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Allylic(f): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Imagine...the guy suppose sue her for defamation...confused slay mama..one of the reasons I don't support one sided talk..

5 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Charly68: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
All these baby wives who are busy claiming equal rights with husbands can hardly keep their homes

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by HungerBAD: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
weyreypey:

Find a woman like soapqueen.... and rest easy.

SoapQueen?seen that moniker once or twice here.

Is she GOOD people?
Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by weyreypey: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

SoapQueen?seen that moniker once or twice here.

Is she GOOD people?
If you know... you know...
Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Opinionated: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Was he playing for Enyimba?

She probably needs this:

20 Quotes to Help Inspire Your Marriage
Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by HungerBAD: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
weyreypey:

If you know... you know...

Thanks for the heads up.

Paying attention to her now.

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by nabegibeg: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Letenwam:
Nollywood actress, Bose Alao who was in the news last weekend after she announced the end of her marriage to Nigerian footballer, Rasaq Omotoyossi, claiming she suffered domestic abuses in his hands for 10 years, has apologized to him. 

According to Bose Alao, the domestic violence is on both sides and which is why they've opted for a therapy. She wrote on Instagram; 

I will be deceiving myself to say nothing happened or pretend I didn't see all published between my husband and I, it has become so overwhelming that I do not know how to handle it anymore, but to start with,everything I read on Instagram was not posted by me or meant for the gram .no. if u follow my husband and I you will know we ain't friends on Instagram for a long time,my WhatsApp is the only place we have each other which was the reason I showed and expressed my hurt on WhatsApp so he could see it, the violence is on both side which is the reason we need therapy and now undergoing because there is no justification to DV.

I just want to say a sincere sorry to RAZAK omotoyossi for all I have made you pass through in this trying times of your career. You have been a wonderful husband and a proud father,is just sad we both can't manage our angar, To my sisters,brother mummy and entire omotoyossi family I am deeply sorry, oh my God to my beautiful kids,I am sorry for all you have passed through this past days(their pictures is been used because I don't av any picture on this phone,they own it).

To be an actor is really not easy ,I tend to forget my status in the society especially when I'm upset. I don't know how to disable comments on this phone, would have done that,I av read so much and heard so much after this ugly incident. @omogoal8 I am sorry and hope we both agree on the best for us soon .
#No2domesticviolence

https://lailasnews.com/actress-bose-alao-apologizes-to-husband-omotoyosi-after-10-years-domestic-violence-claim/

Lalasticlala

Wetin be this kind thing sef
Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
I hope this confused lady doesn't die inside this marriage!....she's been constantly battered but hasn't the balls quit.....best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by obaataaokpaewu: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
career? Him still dey play ball? Make o quickly check em Wikipedia page to confirm
Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by emelda86(f): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Why did she bring it up @ first, some women don't think with their God giving brain they just come out & start spilling trash

Oshisco!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Macnnoli4(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
They both found their match in anger and beating. So they can now solve their problems together, at least they spared the innocent ones of their anger and beating habit by marrying themselves.
Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by Ejiphill09(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
. undecided.

Re: Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim by penance(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
she dey craze....so she just dey blow alarm for nothing..mtchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos / Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Kanayo O. Kanayo Reading & Studying At Night: 'Na Book Dey Rush Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.