Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,985 members, 7,753,315 topics. Date: Friday, 01 March 2024 at 07:56 PM

Committing Suicide Because You Are Done Is An Idea I Embrace - Niyi Akinmolayan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Committing Suicide Because You Are Done Is An Idea I Embrace - Niyi Akinmolayan (311 Views)

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Committing Suicide Because You Are Done Is An Idea I Embrace - Niyi Akinmolayan by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Following the recent deaths of international stars Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdian by suicide, there has been a lot of discussions surrounding mental health, depression and all that could lead someone to committing suicide.

In a post he shared on his IG page, filmmaker, Niyi Akinmolayan says not all suicides are born out of depression. According to him, some people just want to exit this world when they figure they are done with it. Done here could pass for exhausting all they feel they have to give the world.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/committing-suicide-because-you-feel-you-are-done-with-the-world-is-an-idea-i-embrace-filmmaker-niyi-akinmolayan-says/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3
Cc seun

Re: Committing Suicide Because You Are Done Is An Idea I Embrace - Niyi Akinmolayan by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3
Cc seun

(1) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mom- Sister Says / Drake Goes Into “survival” Mode On “scorpion” Intro / Nigerian Celebrities Not Doing Enough To Stop Killings - Blackface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.