Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN (1844 Views)

ACCA And ICAN Exams Materials. / Acca And Ican Professional Examination Tuition / Between Masters And Ican... Which One Is The Best?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN by thatNUPEboy: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
This thread again is for those of us who are into tax and interested in writing CITN (CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF TAXATION OF NIGERIA ) and ICAN exams.

If you have enquiries to make about the registration, exemption and study packs for the exams, this is an opportunity to get answers to your questions.

You can contact me using this email. thatnupeboy@gmail.com if you are not getting any response here.

Thanks
Re: Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN by AnneOkoye(f): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
please do you have any current study materials for ACCA?
Re: Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN by thatNUPEboy: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
AnneOkoye:
please do you have any current study materials for ACCA?
I dont. Sorry about this.
Re: Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN by niyoaye(f): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please how can I go about CITN after ICAN. Thanks
Re: Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN by Somebodee(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
How many courses will a graduate of Accounting take and what are they..? How much is the registration and exemption fees..?
Re: Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
I suggest a group chat in addition to this thread
Re: Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN by thatNUPEboy: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
niyoaye:
Please how can I go about CITN after ICAN. Thanks

After ICAN, you have your CITN automatically. It's direct membership for ICAN certificate holders.
Re: Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN by thatNUPEboy: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Somebodee:
How many courses will a graduate of Accounting take and what are they..?
How much is the registration and exemption fees..?
A graduate of accounting is exempted from writing all foundation exams. You LL only sit for PT1 , PT2 & PT3. This makes the total number of courses you LL do to be 12 (4 courses in each stage.)
These courses are income tax, QT, indirect tax & revenue law for PT1:::::::strategy, risk and ethics, international taxation, taxation of e-commerce & tax audit and investigation for PT2::::::::oil and gas taxation, solid minerals taxation, tax management and practical cases in taxation for PT3.

Registration costs 12000 for now, and exemption is around 20k for foundation courses.
Re: Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN by Taiwo20(m): 12:24am On Jun 23, 2018
thatNUPEboy:
A graduate of accounting is exempted from writing all foundation exams. You LL only sit for PT1 , PT2 & PT3. This makes the total number of courses you LL do to be 12 (4 courses in each stage.)
These courses are income tax, QT, indirect tax & revenue law for PT1:::::::strategy, risk and ethics, international taxation, taxation of e-commerce & tax audit and investigation for PT2::::::::oil and gas taxation, solid minerals taxation, tax management and practical cases in taxation for PT3.

Registration costs 12000 for now, and exemption is around 20k for foundation courses.

12k per course or 12k per stage?
Re: Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN by thatNUPEboy: 4:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Taiwo20:

12k per course or 12k per stage?
12k is just to register with citn...exam fee per stage is 30k and above
Re: Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN by Somebodee(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2018
thatNUPEboy:

Thank you..
But i'm talking about ICAN not CITN..?
Re: Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN by icelord(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Good morning guys. Happy new year, trust you are all good.

I have some ICAN lecture videos for sale, this would be very useful for you, especially those among us that doesn't really have the time to read long materials and attend tutorials.

You can reach me on WhatsApp - 0809 458 2757

(1) (Reply)

Paid PhD Student Position (Mol. Biol/Biochemistry) University Of Kuopio, Finland / Ui/Lasu/Unilag Post UME Consult / ASUU Strike: Full List Of Universities That Voted To End/continue Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.