Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (51994 Views)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by boninho: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Twoclans:
You guys get upset too easily ,she said she will contribute when you are down financially. Guy open the business for her ,after five months tell her you are down financially and that you are in a huge debt then allow her take over the finances of the home while you chill.

Cunny man die cunny man burry am angry

Twoclansss
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by mistacoco: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
sniperr007:

No vex.
Its the mentality of most girls & they use the helper angle. Which is from the Bible.
But the forget that in the Bible women were housewives.
Oga.. u ve to stand Ur ground now about this issue. She is selfish and if u don't define what u want Ur marriage to look like now.
It will b major issue in marriage.
Mind u, they are many ladies that bring something to the table in their marriage.

But op. U need to be hard on her.
If it means breaking up. U need to cos women like this will rubbish u in marriage when the going gets tough and u can't meet up to the family needs.

Remember money is one of the major reason for family quarrel between couples
thanks man. One of the intelligent post Av read so far.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by musco4me: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
mistacoco:
Dear Narialanders.

I and my girlfriend had a hitup conversation this afternoon that we even quarrel after then.

This is the issue, she read medlab in school and she is planning to go for her internship by Gods grace soon. I told her that after our wedding I will be giving her five million to setup a LAB and after 8 months she can start contribute for the upkeep of the family and when we start having kids.
My Dear brethren in Christ, do you know her reply? She said NO, she can only provide when the husband exhaust his money on the family. I then asked her whats the point opening a bizness if you cant make a joint contribution with your husband at the end of the month for the upkeep of the family.
She said said her work is a HELPER she can only help her husband when the husbands own finishes. My Dear I was shock.

She Even said I will be giving her money for her hair, cloth e.t.cs, when the bizness is still functioning fine. My reply was that what then will you be using your money to do? She said I don't have business with her money, I should face my responsibilities as the man, she can only assist me when I don't Av cash.. I told her is better you even be a house wife than acting in such manner.

Her Female friend was siding her oo. .
What's you take on this.

If u go on to marry this gal, u will regret ur entire life.
Dismiss this gal immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by itzjorju(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ramos16:

Well, you marriage counsellor must be mad then, there is no such thing like take your eye off her pocket, if she makes an income she must contribute, MUST CONTRIBUTE, what is the meaning of that nonsense. Dump that marriage counsellor before they lead you to commit suicide

grin grin grin grin grin.... They are super mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Malawian(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Omachona:
Open the lab in your name, employ her as the managing director. Pay her from the proceeds after all accounting has been done. Let her know from onset that the lab belongs to you
Sense will not kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by SoapQueen(f): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wiizzyy:
you gat me laughing like i'm mad
Baba, the guy matter weak me.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by ahmedbanj(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
and U didnt let her know instantly say na thunder go fire both she and her friend? no shout tell am oo,just tell her romantically...

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

Will you shurup! embarassed Look at you attacking her truthful comment but couldn't attack a lady who wants to suck you dry in reality.

You are a disgrace to men. How did you even manage to get 5 million to call your own with this weakness and pussay ass behavior of yours?

Did you even read what you wrote up there?

You want to invest 5 million in a woman who made it clear that she won't be contributing in your home, and here you are, crying like a sissy and asking for advice on what to do?

Invest 20 million in her or better still ask a secondary school student for advice. NONESENSE
Bro mange this one from me. Nice reply grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Brainpill(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
VampireeM:
Sissy men everywhere on the internet seeking validation instead of making decisions like a man. What's our business with her response abi you want us to bash her? If you can't deal with her response and attitude, you know what to do

Sometimes we are faced with challenges that we need others to lean on coz our decisions might make the situations worse. We are humans!

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by UncleJudax(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
khalids:

And i am sure oga prince treats her like a foot mat....

Am sure its that kin relationship wey oga prince will say shut up...madam will say sorry sir...
Guy man prince fit de collect " loan" from her no. You know that kind loan wey dem no de play back shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Sydebel(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
mctowel01:

Smart!
Dis advise would av been very smart if they havnt discussed this...that babe will only conjour more trouble for him if she doesn't have her way. He should better let go. Let her go and find her kind, that is if she can get.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by chinachukwu(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
mistacoco:
must Nigerians comment with insult? We only discuss on it, I didn't give her the money.

Btw she nver said she wont contribute, she said she will only contribute when am down financially.

It's True that sense is common but your case is totally different......

How can you accept to be with a girl that only agreed on helping you when you're broke

#buy sense ni

4 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by oluwafemim(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:
Bruv, how do you want the thunder that will strike sense and brain inside you?

How do you want the thunder

Boiled or fried? embarassed
Na roasted thunder go strike am
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Damfostopper(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
give her 5 million na......

if you believe what I just posted then ur more foolish than me.... sissy niggas everywhere
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
bethyz:
Do you know what she is 101% right. Every young man who is not married will say go against that. If you go for counselling for marriage they will tell you men should take there mind off what is in the woman's pocket. Be a responsible man take care of the family. The woman will help when it's necceasery. She is a help mate. You can discuss with her which possible way she wants to contribute . You will find out you dont even need to tell her she will take up some responsibility who ever is telling you dump her leave her she isn't a good woman is just childish. I went for three month proper counselling for marriage in Winners Chapel. She is right. take care of her love her. You will find out all she said won't be what she will do .
this guy needs a brain a reset.... do u even read the post at all..... any woman that cannot assist financially in her home and waiting for her husband to give her Maggi money and undies money after her husband had set her up in business already do not worth given a ring.... infact.. she's useless!

8 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by mctowel01: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Soulsymbol99:

Aswear! Na d guy dey bring money d tin be like dis, den imagine say d girl turn breadwinner for future? My guy don turn huzboy oooo grin
Lol... i don learn new one... We get husband and we get husboy
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by troublemakea(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
mistacoco:
must Nigerians comment with insult? We only discuss on it, I didn't give her the money.

Btw she nver said she wont contribute, she said she will only contribute when am down financially.

that's rubbish... so a lady told u she will only help u wen ur down and you foolishly believe that
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by friendl: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Whoever wrote this rubbish na better mumu he be
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by betty616(f): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thank you jare. Iji ya
Holymann:

Trying to defend her only shows that YOUR LEVEL OF STUPIDITY IS HIGHER THAN I THOUGHT.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by NaOto: 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
mistacoco:

U still dey mumu dey answer people comments. e no clear for ur eye abi. No let me follow insult u for here oo. Sho mo age mi ni
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Simbrixton(m): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Most women think like her
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by 360command: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
mistacoco:
Dear Narialanders.

I and my girlfriend had a hitup conversation this afternoon that we even quarrel after then.

This is the issue, she read medlab in school and she is planning to go for her internship by Gods grace soon. I told her that after our wedding I will be giving her five million to setup a LAB and after 8 months she can start contribute for the upkeep of the family and when we start having kids.
My Dear brethren in Christ, do you know her reply? She said NO, she can only provide when the husband exhaust his money on the family. I then asked her whats the point opening a bizness if you cant make a joint contribution with your husband at the end of the month for the upkeep of the family.
She said said her work is a HELPER she can only help her husband when the husbands own finishes. My Dear I was shock.

She Even said I will be giving her money for her hair, cloth e.t.cs, when the bizness is still functioning fine. My reply was that what then will you be using your money to do? She said I don't have business with her money, I should face my responsibilities as the man, she can only assist me when I don't Av cash.. I told her is better you even be a house wife than acting in such manner.

What's you take on this.

please, reject her now or its late... Questions like this are the real test to tell you who they are..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by ladygudhead(f): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
cheesy i believe by d time u are truely broke ur gf (now wife) wil tel u she wil only contribute or help u financially on d terms of lending. i mean she wil tel u watever moni she's givin u wud be a 'borrowing' n dat shud agree 2 pay her back wen u back on ur feet.lol...na by den ur eye go nit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by betty616(f): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Laughing my fucking ass out, what crap is this one saying? God forbid
bethyz:
Do you know what she is 101% right. Every young man who is not married will say go against that. If you go for counselling for marriage they will tell you men should take there mind off what is in the woman's pocket. Be a responsible man take care of the family. The woman will help when it's necceasery. She is a help mate. You can discuss with her which possible way she wants to contribute . You will find out you dont even need to tell her she will take up some responsibility who ever is telling you dump her leave her she isn't a good woman is just childish. I went for three month proper counselling for marriage in Winners Chapel. She is right. take care of her love her. You will find out all she said won't be what she will do .

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Macon1212: 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
You better look for better and another fiance before you enter into one chance. A Yoruba adage says " You have never enter into River and crocodile is dragging it, what will happen when you enter into River completely" " Ako ti tese bo odo oni nfa, kinni yo wa sele to ba wo odo"

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by gemale(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
mistacoco:
Dear Narialanders.

What's you take on this.

I have not heard her side but from what you said, I advise you to go & pray. Perhaps God is trying to show you her true colour before you tie the knot. The question is now; can you live with those conditions till death do you part or not? Before you sha go ahead, try to hear from God.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by biggie73(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dear Pal, I will say it in one word - RUN.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 12:00am On Jun 10, 2018
I don't know what to say buh....

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

I will suguest olding days thunder coz d guy brain needs serious factory setting.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Boss13: 12:06am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:
Dear Narialanders.

What's you take on this.

Dump her fast. You can’t open a business for someone and the person tells you to face front and not show interest in the business regardless of whether such person is your spouse or not. It’s better to give that money to charity
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by freecocoa(f): 12:07am On Jun 10, 2018
OP, your f00Lnishness tie wrapper dey chew chewing stick. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

Maybe toasted, poached or grilled. Either way, that thunder is on its way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.