Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (51989 Views)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by oglalasioux(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2018
Some married women can't stand their husband not giving them money the morning after making love to them no matter how rich they are.

Those are the ones their inclination for prostitution came through their DNA. They will be faithful in the marriage until their husbands stop dropping 2 thousand naira after every sex.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Wallade(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2018
Omachona:
Open the lab in your name, employ her as the managing director. Pay her from the proceeds after all accounting has been done. Let her know from onset that the lab belongs to you

Sorry, you will always regret this move. She will ground the business
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by joe4christ(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

It’s the only way she will learn...
If he dumps her another mumu will accept .. he has to show her In marriage they have to compromise (some ladies are clueless and programmed to only help when the man fails and that’s wrong! )

It doesn’t make her a bad person she just has a typical leech mentality which a lot suffer from...

If by chance your Bro is faced with same situation like this. You can advice him to proceed. But pls don't advice someone's child to proceed with such acidic relationship. Its really that bad of you!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by ib22003(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2018
I have this same dilemma, why invest money in a lady if you are the one going to carry all the bills. It's an African thing. An elder told me that this is normal, but depending on the woman, they occasionally take care of bills. And also multiple sources of income is good for the family. Even if she does not take care of bills she will spend on the children. Keep in mind that this depends on the lady.
mistacoco:
Dear Narialanders.

I and my girlfriend had a hitup conversation this afternoon that we even quarrel after then.

This is the issue, she read medlab in school and she is planning to go for her internship by Gods grace soon. I told her that after our wedding I will be giving her five million to setup a LAB and after 8 months she can start contribute for the upkeep of the family and when we start having kids.
My Dear brethren in Christ, do you know her reply? She said NO, she can only provide when the husband exhaust his money on the family. I then asked her whats the point opening a bizness if you cant make a joint contribution with your husband at the end of the month for the upkeep of the family.
She said said her work is a HELPER she can only help her husband when the husbands own finishes. My Dear I was shock.

She Even said I will be giving her money for her hair, cloth e.t.cs, when the bizness is still functioning fine. My reply was that what then will you be using your money to do? She said I don't have business with her money, I should face my responsibilities as the man, she can only assist me when I don't Av cash.. I told her is better you even be a house wife than acting in such manner.

Her Female friend was siding her oo. .
What's you take on this.

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Lalas247(f): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2018
joe4christ:

If by chance your Bro is faced with same situation like this. You can advice him to proceed. But pls don't advice someone's child to proceed with such acidic relationship. Its really that bad of you!
If u say so...
Some people can change... he can correct that mentality

You ever heard of Prenup? He should use it..
she leaves the same way she came ...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Agwaso: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:
must Nigerians comment with insult? We only discuss on it, I didn't give her the money.

Btw she nver said she wont contribute, she said she will only contribute when am down financially.

I think her thought is not entirely incorrect. It is Your responsibility take care of the home, your wife and your children even if you wife earns more than you. If your monthly income cannot sustain the home then your wife can support you.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by KcAngel(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:
Dear Narialanders.

I and my girlfriend had a hitup conversation this afternoon that we even quarrel after then.

This is the issue, she read medlab in school and she is planning to go for her internship by Gods grace soon. I told her that after our wedding I will be giving her five million to setup a LAB and after 8 months she can start contribute for the upkeep of the family and when we start having kids.
My Dear brethren in Christ, do you know her reply? She said NO, she can only provide when the husband exhaust his money on the family. I then asked her whats the point opening a bizness if you cant make a joint contribution with your husband at the end of the month for the upkeep of the family.
She said said her work is a HELPER she can only help her husband when the husbands own finishes. My Dear I was shock.

She Even said I will be giving her money for her hair, cloth e.t.cs, when the bizness is still functioning fine. My reply was that what then will you be using your money to do? She said I don't have business with her money, I should face my responsibilities as the man, she can only assist me when I don't Av cash.. I told her is better you even be a house wife than acting in such manner.

What's you take on this.

LAUNCH UR CHICKEN LEG....RUN!!! NEVER LOOK BACK

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by tonididdy(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2018
ItzBIM:

She said it’s none of his business can u imagine.
she just takes him for a fool that's why she owes him no explanation and to think he will be getting married to her ?

SMH
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by D1zion: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2018
I think your gf is a selfish & money monger sorry to tell you that. But if today you happen to become broke is either she leaves you or she will be assisting but will always take u as a house boy & always tell the world that she's the catering for everything in the house. Listen to what most people tell you here. Is either you find a solution now the earlier the better of finding your Square root or everything you give her must be in writing form. Don't look at how you've spent on her. Look for someone that will always be there for you through thick or thin.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by joe4christ(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:
must Nigerians comment with insult? We only discuss on it, I didn't give her the money.

Btw she nver said she wont contribute, she said she will only contribute when am down financially.

Mr, pls can you do me and I guess majority of nairalanders the favour of not boring us with your marital wahala should you proceed to marry such egocentric lady you call your woman. I've seen countless of niggas like you who don't heed to advice till they fall into that great pit due to the limitations in their foresight induced by love and infatuation. Your eyes go clear u when you don finally enter that one chance. I've saved your moniker for future purpose!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by hokafor(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2018
I think you are in trouble for getting involved with this breed of dog.she will make your life miserable
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by joe4christ(m): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

If u say so...
Some people can change... he can correct that mentality

You ever heard of Prenup? He should use it..
she leaves the same way she came ...

I quite understand your point. But considering the OP. Damn, that nigga is obviously weak and I doubt he has the will power to put her in her right place. She must have sensed him as a weakling to have such guts to even voice that out even if she has such intention. As an alpha male, this nigga is a sissy
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by joe4christ(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2018
ItzBIM:

She said it’s none of his business can u imagine.

Thats even the annoying part of the OP write up. I felt so angry reading that line. Damn, a lady who mistakenly use that line on me on such personal matter that I feel concerns us both, I won't hesitate to break that relationship without any regret. I will be thanking my stars for revealing her true identity to me less I make the worst mistake of my life. Fear women o!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by sekem: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2018
The funniest part of this whole nonsense is that most women of nowadays have this HELPER mentality... most especially when it comes to money matters

But as for me, I don't really care

You are my HELPER which is good

I am also your HELPER

Okay...?

Good and fine

Now, the implication is that as my HELPER, you are free to do whatever you like with your own money

I have no problems with that

And likewise me

I am totally free to do whatever I want to do with my own money

If you don't like it, then we all can as well kiss the marriage goodbye

One thing I've come to learn in this life is that whenever you are dealing with women, make sure you treat her exactly the same way she treats you.

Never ever you compromise on that!

If she is the selfish type, make sure you show her the true meaning and colour of selfishness

If she is the kind and considerate type, then be kind and considerate to her

That is the only way you can actually beat women in their own often devious game

But if you make the mistake of trying to succumb to her demands, simply because you want to prove that you are indeed a gentleman or REAL man or whatever, then I am sorry for you because yours is a lost cause already

Women, by their intrinsic nature, are totally selfish

Any man who wants to secure his future, finance and peace of mind while dealing with women will have to learn how to be ABSOLUTELY and TOTALLY selfish and know when and where to apply his own supreme selfishness

That's the only way to reset their brains and start bringing out the altruistic nature in them that will benefit all concerned

If you don't or can't do this

I'm sorry,

But sorry will be your name

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by nelsonebby(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2018
@mistacoco.
Give it to her

He knows what she’s doing.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:

I am sorry bro but you area real Sissy
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by YelloweWest: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:
Get the fvck out if you dont Av what to say?
She is right.

Your mumu don do!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by pedrilo: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2018
bethyz:
Do you know what she is 101% right. Every young man who is not married will say go against that. If you go for counselling for marriage they will tell you men should take there mind off what is in the woman's pocket. Be a responsible man take care of the family. The woman will help when it's necceasery. She is a help mate. You can discuss with her which possible way she wants to contribute . You will find out you dont even need to tell her she will take up some responsibility who ever is telling you dump her leave her she isn't a good woman is just childish. I went for three month proper counselling for marriage in Winners Chapel. She is right. take care of her love her. You will find out all she said won't be what she will do .
so u dnt have a mind of ur own? U cnt tink for urself? Winners chapel my Asss. Pls singles shud discuss n define everytin concerning finances b4 wedding to avoid divorce. Ladies must understand that it is NOT possible for an average man in 9ja to shoulder all the expenses alone in marriage except he is very very rich (in hundreds of million naira), therefor, all hands must be on deck to fend for the family, if the lady is working n earning say 100k, kindly contribute 20k for monthly expenses and let hubby handle the rest. Dnt say u will help wen hubby is broke, that is very inconsiderate n selfish.
This was the same reason I ended my relationship wit a certain lady last year, she works n earn above 100k, I earn more than her. So while we were discussing issues concerning finances in marriage, she said she will not contribute a dime from her pay for anytin weda monthly expenses or children sch fees or house rent, that those r my responsibilities not hers, but that she can only assist me wen I go broke, I replied with God forbid I WILL NEVER GO BROKE! I told her it's better she assist me so that I dnt go broke, and she refused.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by smartigo: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:

u just sounded like a fool. can you hear yourself? That means she can't buy your anything
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Freestainworld(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2018
don't start what you can't finish bro, if its me, can't even marry her again, it shows how selfish and immature she is in thinking. that kind of a girl can even turn you into a house help in the future if paraventually something goes wrong with your income. say no to Gold diggers pretending to love you.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by emelda86(f): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2018
pedrilo:
so u dnt have a mind of ur own? U cnt tink for urself? Winners chapel my Asss. Pls singles shud discuss n define everytin concerning finances b4 wedding to avoid divorce. Ladies must understand that it is NOT possible for an average man in 9ja to shoulder all the expenses alone in marriage except he is very very rich (in hundreds of million naira), therefor, all hands must be on deck to fend for the family, if the lady is working n earning say 100k, kindly contribute 20k for monthly expenses and let hubby handle the rest. Dnt say u will help wen hubby is broke, that is very inconsiderate n selfish.
This was the same reason I ended my relationship wit a certain lady last year, she works n earn above 100k, I earn more than her. So while we were discussing issues concerning finances in marriage, she said she will not contribute a dime from her pay for anytin weda monthly expenses or children sch fees or house rent, that those r my responsibilities not hers, but that she can only assist me wen I go broke, I replied with God forbid I WILL NEVER GO BROKE! I told her it's better she assist me so that I dnt go broke, and she refused.

My guy have spoken! Peddy what's up?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Anijay1212(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:
Bruv, how do you want the thunder that will strike sense and brain inside you?

How do you want the thunder

Boiled or fried? embarassed
Lol... please your options are very extreme,try and send the baked one instead.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by pedrilo: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2018
emelda86:

My guy have spoken! Peddy what's up?
emy.luv i bam, bn out of Lagos for official assignment but I'm bak now. Happy sunday
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by emelda86(f): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2018
pedrilo:
emy.luv i bam, bn out of Lagos for official assignment but I'm bak now. Happy sunday

Happy Sunday to you too...was looking for you all through yesterday but thank God u are back kiss
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by pedrilo: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2018
emelda86:

Happy Sunday to you too...was looking for you all through yesterday but thank God u are back kiss
ur a sweet girl Emelda. kiss
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by TheSpellChecker: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Freestainworld:
don't start what you can't finish bro, if its me, can't even marry her again, it shows how selfish and immature she is in thinking. that kind of a girl can even turn you into a house help in the future if paraventually something goes wrong with your income. say no to Gold diggers pretending to love you.

paraventually indeed!

I believe what you wanted to say is peradventure. grin grin grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by chuksonia(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2018
take ma advice, ladies these days are something else! u try to convince yourself That she's the one for u, and start making plans to wife tagg her! in no time She would spill of her mouth something really dangerous That's supposed to flag her! But most guys are blinded by lemme say the useless act called love or probably her puccy. and u still wanna proceed with the whole process. oga our mother's weren't like this, they where always wanting to stand by u regardless! now the reserve is the case, a whole lot of em are selfish too proud and just too arrogant! obviously becos they feel they're doing a guy a favor by dating him! you've gotta take your time with any lady before making her the mother of your kids, I for once almost
got caught up in this mess of being blinded by love and wanting to be with her, my old man would always tell me the beautiful one's are not yet born, so brother don't allow a random bitc!h just be about things like this and your over look it, even if you're going to go on wit the wedding then u must now be aware of the kinda person
and be careful, and don't loose guard............
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by emelda86(f): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2018
pedrilo:
ur a sweet girl Emelda. kiss

Awwww...u are a sweet guy too wink
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by pedrilo: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2018
betty616:
Laughing my fucking ass out, what crap is this one saying? God forbid
can u just imagine! Even as a lady u bliv he is talking trash. Some men r so stewpeed.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Adukey(f): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2018
CryptoClub2018:

On your wife,see sometimes our ladies say what they don't mean and may just argue her point to drive home a position she wants to be as at that time. In the end,she might not act what she says and you will find out that she will be the best supportive wife you can ever thing of. One thing you should continue to pray for is financial uplift in your own life and believe me,she will gladly want to assist you even if you don't ask of her assistance. It's nothing to worry about bro
You will be fine and don't let negative advice here put unnecessary thoughts in your mind about your woman. Or better still if she is serious about what she said, then try and change her mindset in a loving manner and stop arguing with her. Do pray for her too but most importantly as I have said, pray to God to make you always financially stable and u will b fine. Bro, seriously it's nothing to worry about. I know u love her pls just continue to love her. Cheers

Also, can you help me with some cash?I'm financially down for now pls. I'll b glad if u can. Thanks

Na wa, you come spoil everything with your last statement.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by pedrilo: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:
Dear Narialanders.

What's you take on this.

if you go ahead to marry this lady YOU WILL END UP IN McDONALD.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by weyreypey: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Make water carry me go if the girl no dump this guy like hot potato when he broke.

Bae no let water carry you o.... I get eye for your matter like kilode...hope you are single o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.