Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (62283 Views)

Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) / Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Lady teams up with her friend to beat their mutual friend, yesterday, for sleeping with her husband in Ado Ekiti

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10828/lady-teams-up-with-her-friend-to-beat-their-mutual-friend-yesterday-for-sleeping-with-her-husband-in-ado-ekiti-video/

cc; lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
In Igbo land you can never see such occurrence. We live in harmony and watch out for ourselves.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Joshuamassodi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
I wonder why ladies will struggle for one dick

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
nwaa ana akpo akproko na asiri adikakwanu hmmmm

o chim oo

6 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★

Man is not faithful. The wife faces the outsider.

What about the man? She doesn't want to lose the man?

Bullshit

★ ★ ★ ★

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Fahrenhite(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
I don't get it with nairaland mods, what are we expected to do or attain from this bullshit post

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by danny56: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Men make una control una third leg naaaaaa! Stop putting your wives through too much high BP na.

Never allow the beast in woman that loves you to come out, she can turn your world upside down in a split seconds. undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by CaptainGOOD: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Fahrenhite:
I don't get it with nairaland mods, what are we expected to do or attain from this bullshit post

Frustrated Nigerian !!!! , If you want to read news .. ON your TV Or Radio , and stop making Noise

6 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Fahrenhite(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
AprokoGirl:

Frustrated Nigerian !!!! , If you want to read news .. ON your TV Or Radio , and stop making Noise

Mumu blogger, if there was power supply i would have been watching my 55inch tv instead of using my 5.5inch smartphone.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by kmaster007: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is Nigerian. anything can happen
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by obembet(f): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
M
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Me likey smiley
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
See that short one with on black and white shirt just fighting anyhow. Hope the face compliment the arseee?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Speakdatruth: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
That must be Fayose state
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Popololl: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Fayose people
E Dey Happen grin
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by chyckxx(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
The reason the husband cheated is simple, check the lady’s behind. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Fahrenhite:

Mumu blogger, if there was power supply i would have been watching my 55inch tv instead of using my 5.5inch smartphone.

See ryhmes grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by ychris: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Actually my phone can't view the photo but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public, maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbor refused to pay the rent, they should kill the landlord and 4get about the missing car

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Last thing i will do is fight my fellow woman over man

4 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by killuminati(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ok make i go seperate dem cry
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by ademoladeji(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Joshuamassodi:

dick is different from DEEK

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
SHE GOT SERVED
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by iamJ(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
chyckxx:
The reason the husband cheated is simple, check the lady’s behind. grin
grin I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by mimimile93: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
In Igbo land you can never see such occurrence. We live in harmony and watch out for ourselves.

Nice lie

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by chyckxx(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
grin I dey tell you
The man get better taste. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by DrToche: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
ghen ghen
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by enemyofprogress: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
And the whole thing no pass sixty seconds o as the man quick come
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by zombieHUNTER: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
Joshuamassodi:

There is scarcity of dick in the land

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eiye & Viking Cultists Clash In AuchiPoly, Five Feared Dead / Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.