Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:48 PM

Car Breakdown And Recovery In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car Breakdown And Recovery In Nigeria (2069 Views)

Breakdown Of Latest CBN Policy That Prevents The Use Of ATM Cards Abroad / OPEC Sees Crude Price Recovery In 2016 / Vehicle/asset Tracking And Recovery Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Breakdown And Recovery In Nigeria by Barcholder: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2010
All

I'm interested to find out about the state of the car breakdown and recovery industry in Nigeria.  My mother has had nightmare scenarios where she has gone back from the UK and had her car break down on her, with no immediate way to pick her up.

I want to find out what typically happens when a persons car or truck breaks down on the road.  Is there a trusted company you can call to pick you up, or do you simply leave the car by the road and flag down help.

Lastly, if a trusted recovery service does not exist, do you think there is the demand for such a service, where people can call a dedicated number in the event of breakdown and they send a truck to repair the breakdown at the roadside, or tow you to the nearest garage or back home.

Finally,how much do you think people will be willing to pay annually to join a car breakdown service that guarantees to either fix their car by the roadside, or tow it to a garage.  I'm from the UK and am looking to start such a service in Nigeria in the near future.
Re: Car Breakdown And Recovery In Nigeria by Uchek(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2010
Hi.

Car breakdown and recovery is a huge business and a subset of auto care and maintenance industry. It is a huge and untapped business with so much potential

I have done so much research on the industry and in the verge of start an auto service company. Currently l am seeking for investors to partner with me in opening a modern auto-service company. Please get in touch with me at oparah.uche@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Car Breakdown And Recovery In Nigeria by ElFenomeno1: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2014
Uchek:
Hi.

Car breakdown and recovery is a huge business and a subset of auto care and maintenance industry. It is a huge and untapped business with so much potential

I have done so much research on the industry and in the verge of start an auto service company. Currently l am seeking for investors to partner with me in opening a modern auto-service company. Please get in touch with me at oparah.uche@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Hey

have you started this business yet?!

I will mail you.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Lucrative Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / BREAKING: The Old Panteka Market In Kaduna Has Been Gutted By Fire (PHOTOS) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.