Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,812 members, 7,806,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos (52657 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is really serious. Guess women are now joining the sports betting industry which has been dominated by men. A young man has taken to social media to reveal his surprise after spotting a nursing mother at a betting shop in Surulere area of Lagos.

According to the poster, people were surprised to the see the new mother at the shop as she came with her baby on her back to stake her bets.

Since the pictures emerged online, some internet users have hailed the woman for looking for another stream of income in this 'hard economy'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nursing-mother-with-her-baby-spotted-at-a-betting-shop-in-lagos-photos.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by HungerBAD: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
See your eye like rat wey dem nack im head for ground

Wetin you find go there

638 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Equality

11 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
That shows that woman is very irresponsible. She should be looking for other source of making money instead of losing to virtual.
No be her mates the carry pon pon for head for building site.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I hope she won't sell her child as time goes on.

Can we call this one hustling?

☣ ☠

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by overdrive(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Alabi will sooo deal with this woman.alabi spares no one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Mrjo(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
WATCH OUT FOR THE DAY A NEWS OF WOMAN THAT USE HER PIKIN PLAY BET WILL BREAK

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by madridguy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
If you don't have anything to say, take your shower and go and sleep cos no be everybody get power to carry head pan for construction site.

ChiefAzubuike:
That shows that woman is very irresponsible. She should be looking for other source of making money instead of losing to virtual.

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by bymigokeph: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Everybody dey find money

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Am very sure that your mouth is too wide than grave for you to say this nonsense
ChiefAzubuike:

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Who is to blame if the baby grow up to be looking for 'two sure' upandan on the street? grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by jonero4(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
d fear of virtual is d begining of wisdom...i am a living testimony

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by FrankGathers1: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
jonero4:
d fear of virtual is d begining of wisdom...i am a living testimony
dude I thought I was good at it, not until it ruined me.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Popololl: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Times are hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by bentlywills(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hustle hustle hard
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
The poster below me maybe right......
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by psychologist(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
And you are the opolo eye that can't keep ur nose off people biz

She might just be there to collect something or better still a hawker that came to collect her money

Y'all should mind your businesses for all I care

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Obito555(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
We will talk about the woman latter...let's talk about this guy that took the pix MUST U OPEN UR EYES TO TAKE A PICTURE

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Wetin you find go there

Maybe he has birth right to play games grin

8 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Gizer: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Free d woman jor.. who tell u say na only men dey gamble..

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Bossontop(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
undecided
Mummy go play virtual na......abi na only youngies suppose dey play am??
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by emmaedward29: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Lordwheez(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hmm..... Wow, at last it happened...
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by 9jayes: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Wetin you find go there
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by johnstar(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na her husband go give her booking number grin
Afonja dm

6 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by sammirano: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
madridguy:
If you don't have anything to say, take your shower and go and sleep cos no be everybody get power to carry head pan for construction site.

Comon guys cut her some slacks. What the woman did was wrong. If the child grow to bet heavily, she will later cry.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by TheNigerianMan: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Things are getting harder and everyone wants to survive but she migh actually be playing for her husband and not herself

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by sabi99(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
she came to check whether Croatia's odd to comot Nigeria son increase
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by foolbuster: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Amibo wetin consign you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.