Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (36073 Views)

Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) / Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by BruncleZuma: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by Nevee: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
This particular video did not in any way suggest Obasanjo’s alliance to the APC. Against PDP? Yes! Btw, Obasanjo’s criticism of governments as an elder statesman is not wrong, in my opinion. So many others supported the scam of a change last elections and have now turned their backs. No big deal! We can’t support what isn’t good just because of the trepidation of being chastised for our earlier choices. If Obasanjo sees something wrong, let him keep saying it. If Buhari thinks Obasanjo has something to hide, let him bring him to book and let us have rest.

If only we as Nigerians would be wise enough and throw both APC and PDP and all thieves of our common good into a shredding machine so that we may start afresh. But, here we are...

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by OKorowanta: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Goodluck no dey try dat time na.
As Buhari kon kuku dey fool himself make he no talk?
It shows he is a good person.
Just because he supports you initially doesn't mean he will support you if u are going the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by BERNIMOORE: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
When Obasanjo thought as an elder, he saw the future (dumping PDP for Buhari APC). He saw nothing but failure!

He was wrong as an old man, he did not see any future. I hope those listening to him learn something - these men have outlived their relevance. The future they see is mirage, illusion induced by malaria and not old age. watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtC6xlgoEPc
why drawing. our. attention now, all of you APC. hail him and tagged him 'Living Oracle' you. May not be APC member. but the timing of this post is sympathetic toAPC and i dont want people. to sympatize for APC
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by ahukannakate(f): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Heheheeh, can't laugh
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by bigerboy200: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
agbaya ni yin sir
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by phastaphosto: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
For SARAKI#2019 i go dust my pvc
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
INFACT PDP TRIED BECAUSE THEY LASTED FOR 16yrs, I DON'T THINK APC CAN LAST FOR 8yrs

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by agarawu23(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
obj is a man of his word, no matter how buhari twist his balls, he won't go back to his vomit(pdp) and that's what I call a TRUE politician and not Atiku and his likes who are jumping from one party to another for position.
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by tuniski: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
shamecurls:

Wake-up!

Stop dreamimg!

Like you abi?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by obowunmi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
You mean after collecting his billions he campaigned for APC.
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by tuniski: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sulemanial:
INFACT PDP TRIED BECAUSE THEY LASTED FOR 16yrs, I DON'T THINK APC CAN LAST FOR 8yrs
PDP is 20yrs old and still the truly pan-nigerian party, while APC is just 4yrs and very likely to be buried before 10yrs!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by AyakaDunukofia: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Just as the non relevant old soldiers can't see the need to appease the Igbo, even as they can't see that Biafra is coming.
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by olametrix(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Same product

Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by jrusky(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Obj see your life? God of Jonathan is very fast and furious I swear just less than 4 years all gej enemies have all started fighting each other.

Obj see your life. What a world so those bollocks pain in the a s s apc dancing in this video and called you their hero now singing jail him? What a world. See how God is punishing them.all.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by BafanaBafana: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol Oga i am a Realist who does not work with emotions... can we go for a bet?
One million naira. Buhari will win
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by Fortunehunter(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Na wetin snake swallow at times, de kill am.

Nigerians should wait for more surprises.

Every man, woman must pay the price for bringing in a man who should be at home resting and be attended to by his children and relatives ,to handle the affairs of a Country like Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
tuniski:

That won't fly june 12 or no june 12 #BuharitoDaura2019. Irreversible.

Your wish right?

Don't forget you've got but one vote.
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by Jackbell17: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Every man reaps what he sows.
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
heynew:
Buhari to Yourubas after June 12 Declaration

Why u wicked like this
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by okerekeikpo: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Confused Afonja
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by 2016v2017: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Lesson here....

Those that chant sai barber live to regret it
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by livebullet(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
I didn't know Obj is a liverless fool,crying like a baby.A very deceitful man who always want to be in control. He should enjoy his change.

I heard this is typical of the Afonjas.
(Dont quote me)
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by Krisddon: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
If you want those (known and unknown) that ganged up agant you to fight themselves, sing this song: God of Jonathan, na my papa oh? x5
Now repeat after me: my father, my father fight my battle like you fought for Jonathan! Say it louder!
Now sit back relax and watch God in action.
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
He didnt just campaign for free. They gave him money in exchange
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by buchai: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
obasanjo is a typical westerner whatever that is happening to him today he invited it thesame thing awaits tinubu because buhari will win next election that will be the chapter of tinubu and amaechi. una neva know who buhari is.
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by dxpecial(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
ContentedK:
If I were criminal obasanjo, I'll definitely stick to governor fayose's advice by doing exactly as he said...
what did fayose say?
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by daryoor(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
Shabi u can write letter.
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by duality(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Obj always wanna be in the scheme of things.. Too bad Buhari has buried his political clout with June 12 recognition

How if i may ask. I may not know how June 12 impacts an average south western person
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
tuniski:

That won't fly june 12 or no june 12 #BuharitoDaura2019. Irreversible.
Lzaa come and see how afonja has received sense oh LMAO

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by busco59: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Krisddon:
If you want those (known and unknown) that ganged up agant you to fight themselves, sing this song: God of Jonathan, na my papa oh? x5
Now repeat after me: my father, my father fight my battle like you fought for Jonathan! Say it louder!
Now sit back relax and watch God in action.
Baba which one be God of Jonathan, is it the Jonathan I know, abi na another one. In as much as Nigerian politicics is concerned, no one is a saint, Jonathan, Buhari, Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha and all Nigerian past leaders are all thiefs, selfish and shameless and God cannot take sides with such people. So your song no follow.
Re: Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
tuniski:

Had this not been a cyber space I would have place a bet. Anyway, are you not the one screaming Sam Daddy for gov Imo state? Sure you are farthest from reality!

Don't even bet on that, whether in the cyberspace or real space.

Who do you think will win against President Buhari as it stands today, that's the big question. ?

So many people, especially from Southern Nigeria, always want to correlate Buhari's win over Jonathan in trying to underscore the possibility of a Buhari defeat in 2019.

I do not think that, that is what this is all about. We often forget to remember that right from 2003, Buhari had always earned votes in excess 6 million, most of which come from only two regions of the country. His eventual win in 2015 cannot be said not to be calculated.

Before the 2015 elections, all that the Buhari team required was explore the weaknesses of the then administration and forge solid partnerships in the other regions where it had performed below par in the previous three outings, particularly in the SW and NC regions.

So, you can see that these things aren't automatic. They are both deliberate and clearly worked out. Even the APC knew that Buhari was the best candidate to guarantee a victory. Now, who is that candidate with verifiable accomplishments and impeccable personage that can guarantee a victory against Buhari in 2019?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Servants Struggling To Collect Sanwo-Olu's APC Rice / Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis / Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.