Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (58692 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family Rock Halloween Theme In New Adorable Photo / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by MisterGrace: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Nice and simple.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by sacajawea: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2018
See people arguing over rubbish
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Kobicove(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2018
michlins:
Thank God for our Hushpuppi, the fashion industry and it's allied subsidiary for go hungry

grin

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by thundafire: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Billionaire with a simple outfit,thousandnaire will wear blinks and look haggard

3 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by fishbone11(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Immorttal:
Chaii Mark i cannot be you. Whatever happens to putting on a nice Rolex watch on that wrist.
Imagine yr mentality, is wearing Rolex watch worth it?

6 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by missCAPS: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2018
Yes he has the money but I have a problem ; why are his slippers over sized?

10 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Immorttal: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2018
fishbone11:

Imagine yr mentality, is wearing Rolex watch worth it?
its not my mentality, wrists looks good when covered. And there are better watches out there than Rolex.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2018
dis guy with him #350 polo & #1600 jean trouser, everythin dey fear to reach #2000.
such is life my broda grin

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2018
dis guy with him #350 polo & #1600 jean trouser, everythin fear to reach #2000. such is life my broda grin
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by HisSexcellency(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Mark just lack dress sense
Everything na T-shirt angry
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
Jesus has authority over all the heavens and the earth yet he died for our sins..

Buhari can't even die for Nigeria. Lmao cheesy
Wrong!

he can die 4 his cows, cows are fellow Nigerians with equal rights too, if u knw warramin. grin
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2018
The slippers big pass am sef. Simple guy.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by cchioke: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2018
on point bro

author=Greyworld post=68338480]seriously? No orderly or they werent captured but then see that short n slipper yet he got 26 trillion naira.
una don see am? All those of you harrassin an Intimidating yourselfs becos you av 1 Lexus and two tundra.[/quote]
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Mutemenot(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2018
see Mark slippers and polo grin grin
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by emelda86(f): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2018
U see!!! If na some people for this planet they will start saying....do u know me, do u know who u are talking to you but see mark even after the whole money he's still simple & cute

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by shed1498(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2018
did somebody noticed that everyone was minding their business.. But otedola would cause traffic jam in Lagos..
that's why I still maintain the whites are smarter than us.
up naija..
(in Falz voice)This is Nigeria where nobody minds their business.

12 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by olexjay(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2018
If it's naija here people will say the kinda ritual wey he do was not to use something expensive on himself

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2018
this Mark of guy might have Igbo root o!
how can you be this rich and recycling one shirt over and over again!
same shirt he wore during his visit to Nigeria, and he has pictured in many occasions putting on this very shirt.
and check out his foot wears!

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Captainmudi(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
See as money de walk free for road
Money fit Waka freely for naija of kidnapping no dey oga
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by omoadeleye(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
See as money de walk free for road

go kidnap them na
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by HoodBillionaire: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2018
forgeh all na wash
ho him house
u go see whips
big ass mansions
those adidas slipers for amazon na 38$
while in naija d fake na 130$ for malls like shoprite

3 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by PataAlhaja(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Where are her breasts?
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by emmaitive(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Ok
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Captainmudi(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2018
olexjay:
If it's naija here people will say the kinda ritual wey he do was not to use something expensive on himself
I bet you that, that his clothes is worth more than £900..
Do the maths and get back to me
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by flington4550(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2018
Ishilove:

This flipflop he is wearing is sold at Ikeja railway for 600 naira cheesy
I swear I just weak
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by sekem: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2018
How I wish that stupid hushpuppy or whatever she calls herself can see this shocked

4 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Neoteny(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2018
They're wearing the Facebook color

4 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by agarawu23(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2018
Peter5694:
and no fancy chains nor ice watch! sometimes trying to prove yourself is an insult to yourselfundecided
thats the secret of genuine RICH people and not the fake a$$ people we have in naija. They will be doing like god when ordinary 10m is in their account.

Successful rich people live broke, they don't buy expensive wines in club, expensive chain, expensive watches, expensive cars and every enticing shitts that will make a poor guy wants to commit suicide thinking God isn't on his side.

8 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by cronsberg: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2018
You reach a point in wealth that basically nothing catches your fancy anymore. Its almost somekind of wisdom you get that simplicity is the norm

10 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by IMASTEX: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Poverty is a mindset indeed. The passersby rarely even notice him not to talk of crowding him. Back in Africa, you will see all the security chiefs and 95% of country's security personnel following him. And state he decides to enter must be declared "state of emergency".

15 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by LotusFan: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Of course.
No Gucci, Prada and stuff..... grin

Those are for people who are desperate for others to believe they are rich, while also trying to convince themselves of their self-worth.

Btw, I have nothing against people wearing high end designer items. YOLO

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix / Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.