Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (58674 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family Rock Halloween Theme In New Adorable Photo / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by lenghtinny(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
chinchonglee:

Mumu...so wats was d content of d mention u were quoting...
Dnt tell me u av jst 1kb storage capacity in dat ur large skull

You are nothing but a silly house n*gga angry

Continue asslicking the whites, maybe someday your lips will turn white
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by chinchonglee(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
lenghtinny:

You are nothing but a silly house n*gga angry

Continue asslicking the whites, maybe someday your lips will turn white
I prefer licking their ass...

At least it taste better dan ur black hairy shithole...

Useless fool...u tink u can come here, type nonsense wit ur 1kb capacity brain and expect us to agree wit u...
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by jubianose(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is to show that life does not consist in what things one possess. a free man
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by good361: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
adorable29:
Being simple in those grey Tee shirt is intentional.... Besides, its stuck as his brand.

Those above me saying he has zero dress sense hence that is why he is dressing this way are myopic and very low in reasoning. Seriously you people think like the typical African black man.

He can hire 300 stylist in one second and in fact the best stylist in the world will be ready to work for him for free (or even pay him sef) just to add to the number of A-list celebrity they cater to and boost their name. I can't imagine the number of stylist from all over the world bombing his PA's phone.
He is a trillionaire but "buys" only grey tee shirts and you think it is because he doesn't have dress sense?
undecided undecided

Its not about wearing Gucci and Prada or some expensive sheet or bling bling but about how you impact the world you live in....
Sensible comment

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by EmekaBlue(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Who dem epp
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by ghost3040: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
And him own na oversize sef...maybe no be him get am sef.
Ishilove:

This flipflop he is wearing is sold at Ikeja railway for 600 naira cheesy

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by realmanarken(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:
Some people will just see small contract they will be looking for big boobs and ass babe up and down.

Mark zuck baba. Would have called him wise but he is an atheist. Happy sunday
hope you don't use Facebook if not...........
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by MrGabby01: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Is half not greed...? all I need is 100million that's all.

Is 100 million not greed ? All I need is 10 million
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by King1vid(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jesus!!! this guy is too simple! I desire a simple life like this.
O Lord, bless me. in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by SuperBlack: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
See as money de walk free for road
Without fear of being Kidnappered.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
sweetilicious:
Are you a kidnapper?You are a suspect

Come arrest me na
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Daeylar(f): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thanks I'm tired of the fake deep nonsense they always start whenever they see a rich person dressed simple. And those that love putting down blacks, may self hate not kill them one day.
lenghtinny:

Shut the fvck up...

Is it only black man that spends on luxuries? You lowlives that are fond of putting black race down due to inferiority complex arnothing but dregs of humanity.
what Africans spend on luxury is change to the Arabs who are the real kings of luxury. But here you are talking about typical african mentality which is nothing but a stupid fallacy.

Mark has trillions but chooses not to spend it on luxuries does not make him a better person than those that spend theirs on luxuries. It's a matter of choice.

You can still impact the world while wearing Gucci and Prada. It doesn't change a thing. He can do this, he can do that but choose not to. It's his life and he can live it the way he wants and so can others too.

If everyone is like him, how on earth will the luxury brands sell? To each his own abeg.
KendrickAyomide:
i don't have a problem with his fashion. i only have a problem with the fools that always like comparing. The fact that he is simple and rich does not mean we the normal people cannot drip in the latest designer we can afford . everybody qet e own life style. he chose to be simple.

It's the comparison that kills me. They can't just accept that everyone has his or her own style and will dress accordingly, they just have to compare.

Very simple logic, after comparing, they start one kind of fake deep nonsense about how you the truly rich don't show off and blah blah blah.

There problem is that they always want to compare and dictate how people who have money should live. When they see someone who had money dress simple. They praise the person. When they see someone do the opposite. They become angry with the way the person dresses and start preaching about how to spend money.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by KendrickAyomide: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Daeylar:
Thanks I'm tired of the fake deep nonsense they always start whenever they see a rich person dressed simple. And those that love putting down blacks, may self hate not kill them one day.

It's the comparison that kills me. They can't just accept that everyone has his or her own style and will dress accordingly, they just have to compare.

Very simple logic, after comparing, they start one kind of fake deep nonsense about how you the truly rich don't show off and blah blah blah.

There problem is that they always want to compare and dictate how people who have money should live. When they see someone who had money dress simple. They praise the person. When they see someone do the opposite. They become angry with the way the person dresses and start preaching about how to spend money.
you they mind them
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nkwomarket: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Immorttal:
Chaii Mark i cannot be you. Whatever happens to putting on a nice Rolex watch on that wrist.
he doesn't need to wear Rolex watch for whatsoever reason. That is poor man's mentality. Rather, he will buy the Rolex company.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Bowwow11(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:
Some people will just see small contract they will be looking for big boobs and ass babe up and down.

Mark zuck baba. Would have called him wise but he is an atheist. Happy sunday
he is not an atheist he was just asking some questions he did not understand in the Bible while growing up as a child
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Lampert505(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nsukka bread,I just love the simplicity of the so called guy
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Witnes: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
einsteine:

Don't worry, you wouldn't have his kind of money.
Yeah, I don't pray 4 that kind of money is likely "take, let me keep it"
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Emerikoss: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Chai, simplicity level... Mark Zuckerberg
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Smartmanager(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2018
adorable29:
Being simple in those grey Tee shirt is intentional.... Besides, its stuck as his brand.

Those above me saying he has zero dress sense hence that is why he is dressing this way are myopic and very low in reasoning. Seriously you people think like the typical African black man.

He can hire 300 stylist in one second and in fact the best stylist in the world will be ready to work for him for free (or even pay him sef) just to add to the number of A-list celebrity they cater to and boost their name. I can't imagine the number of stylist from all over the world bombing his PA's phone.
He is a trillionaire but "buys" only grey tee shirts and you think it is because he doesn't have dress sense?
undecided undecided

Its not about wearing Gucci and Prada or some expensive sheet or bling bling but about how you impact the world you live in....
U make sense there.

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2018
I sha like the fact that he didn’t go for the conventional stunning but empty headed blonde bimbo trophy wife.
Ishilove:
This his wife's chest though... after two children the breasts are still non-existent

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Ishilove: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I sha like the fact that he didn’t go for the conventional stunning but empty headed blonde bimbo trophy wife.
Like attracts like. Men like him go after substance, not looks.

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Like attracts like. Men like him go after substance, not looks.

Do they think zuck is a fake billionaire like trump?
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
oyb:

Do they think zuck is a fake billionaire like trump?
Heck no, he is definitely not a narcissistic ego maniac like Don
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by bhankymyk(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Peter5694:
and no fancy chains nor ice watch! sometimes trying to prove yourself is an insult to yourselfundecided
����
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by sweetilicious(f): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Come arrest me na
Give me your address.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
sweetilicious:
Give me your address.

5 Alhaji rashers str
Governors road ikotun
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Ugosample(m): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Daeylar:

Let me tell you something

It's not about putting the black man down, its about telling it as it is.

I believe however that everyone should live their life as they please, as long as it is legal.

However, the black man has dysfunctional behavioural patterns that he needs to change

That said, in Africa, or let me say Nigeria, it's not about the expensive clothes, or the blings or the whips,it's about the MOTIVE

Black man like to oppress his fellow black man and looks for every means possible to do it, hence the resentment they get from those who are not in that bracket, as you can see in the comments

A lot of black folk appear rich but are flat broke, and this behaviour can be found more amongst blacks than other groups

So what are we saying?
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2018
A whole Mark Zuckerberg wearing ordinary polo, short knicker and over-sized slippers. But you will go and borrow money just buy gucci, versace and prada products.

How do you like your thunder? Fried or boiled
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2018
A whole Mark Zuckerberg wearing ordinary polo, short knicker and over-sized slippers. But you will go and borrow money just to buy gucci, versace and prada products.

How do you like your thunder? Fried or boiled
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by sweetilicious(f): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2018
We will be there soon.
Kingwizzy16:

5 Alhaji rashers str
Governors road ikotun
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
sweetilicious:
We will be there soon.

Hope you fine sha I might end up proposing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix / Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.