Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:05 AM

Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo (41204 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by cococandy(f): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
And you point is what exactly ?

You’re just as big a fool as the fan.

shamecurls:

She definitely does.

Why start dancing and posting the video cos your goods just arrived Nigeria? Just to show she is less concerned when its glaring you she really does.

Even her response brought out the pain in her.

Trust me, am 99% correct!

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She's naturally fair abi You her cream mixer

Nkapi go to her IG page and see she's a distributor of a bleaching cream
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
shamecurls:

She definitely does.

Why start dancing and posting the video cos your goods just arrived Nigeria? Just to show she is less concerned when its glaring you she really does.

Even her response brought out the pain in her.

Trust me, am 99% correct!
Coincidence... Besides I could cuss out someone who mentions my ex cos of hatred. It possible she so hates the man.
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Pipedreams:

Nkapi go to her IG page and see she's a distributor of a bleaching cream
No wonder she dumped your insulting ass. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by shamecurls(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
cococandy:

grin grin grin

Are you still pained?

Relax. Your Ex has moved on

Why take the pain on me? Did I take him?

1 Like

Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Herex6(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
chai....she wan copy oyinbo people...no be"your a fool" na " you're a fool...oyinbo no dey pronounce are DAT no mean say hin no dey there
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Kyllahmc(m): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lol women cant hide their emotions

1 Like

Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Abagworo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:
Divorced wives are always on the loosing side.

#FACT

Not always. Sometimes life outside a turbulent marriage is more meaningful than even seeking another marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Fans should let her be. She's beautiful, I doubt she misses her ex.

Nawa you oo.. She no miss Tchidi and her fans comment pain am reach her bone marrow
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by obonujoker(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
cococandy:

If she wasn't pained, why then did she reply violently??
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Nawa you oo.. She no miss Tchidi and her fans comment pain am reach her bone marrow
Could b hate
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by eyinjuege: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
obonujoker:

If she wasn't pained, why then did she reply violently??

Ordinary saying big fool is what you're saying is a violent reply?
You never see violent reply o. I had to keep scrolling down to look for the reply, and it took me a bit of time to even see it. I was searching for more, but alas that was all I found.
The fan sounded rude, and probably deserves more than that.
Even nairalanders give better uppercuts than that.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by isybeke(f): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
D kain vexation wey go dey her belle now eeeh
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Ellixlimswag(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
minding business no de use data o
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Could b hate

The hate means jealousy, jealousy means missing..
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
cococandy:

Are you sure ur not the ex wife of Tchidi? Cos you sound pained small here
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
eyinjuege:

Ordinary saying big fool is what you're saying is a violent reply?
You never see violent reply o. I had to keep scrolling down to look for the reply, and it took me a bit of time to even see it. I was searching for more, but alas that was all I found.
The fan sounded rude, and probably deserves more than that.
Even nairalanders give better uppercuts than that.

"big fool" is ordinary?

Last I checked, that statement is from a pained heart. If she has a free heart she will laugh it off or tell the guy something like "life goes on"
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
isybeke:
D kain vexation wey go dey her belle now eeeh

As in eeh
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by xtervaganza(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
E pain am enter blood grin grin cheesy
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by thedondada(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
partnerbiz4:
fans are more savage these days why naa

They've got nothing going on in thier lives hence the need to hate.

They don't mind thier business. All they know is to comment where thier opinions don't matter. That person who commented probably hasn't had a good meal in weeks.

That's how one guy commented on 50cents Twitter asking him why his relationship with his son isn't public.

50 shut his ass down.
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Tinyemeka(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
I recall when this Chidi Chikere used to write for Hints magazine in the late 90's.
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by ableguy(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

#FACT
Yea fact, but you'll see them proffering divorce. Even their whatever groups and movement will be fast to encourage them to walk away.
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Lol....there 're so many beautiful and lonely girls out there.
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by swiperthefox: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Pipedreams:

Bleaching skin is beautiful in ur dictionary abi
She is naturally very fair. Most of her family members are very light skinned. She didn't bleach.
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by biomedics(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hanty it's you're a big fool not your a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by Slimsly100(f): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Chai!!! Why na? U wan give am heartbroke? grin
Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by DanielsParker(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

for real? she isn't missing her ex because she is beautiful? she could have ignored the comment from the follower if it didn't get to her.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo by nonye6194: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

#FACT

only in Nigeria and other countries where child or spousal support isn't in law

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures / Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings / 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.