Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Study In China - Full/Partial Scholarship and Self Sponsored Programs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In China - Full/Partial Scholarship and Self Sponsored Programs (578 Views)

Looking For A Full/partial Masters Scholarships Abroad. / Things To Consider When Choosing A Course Of Study Abroad As A Self Sponsored / Full/ Partial Scholarships To Study In China. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In China - Full/Partial Scholarship and Self Sponsored Programs by olatuboshift(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Intake:   Autumn 2018
Master majors:
1. New Energy and Its Control Technology
2. Intelligent Equipment Automation Technology
3. Intelligent System and Controlgineering
4. E-commerce Technology
5. Intelligent Information Processing Technology
6. Design Planning and Management
7. Environmental Art Design
8. Visual Art Design
9. Mental Health Care Nursing
10. Emergency Care Nursing
11. Critical Care Nursing
12. Nursing of the Elderly
13. Mathematics Education
14. Primary Education
15. Educational Management
16. Aquatic Genetic Breeding and Reproduction
17. Aquaculture Science
18. Teacher Education
19. Pre-school Education
20. Education Technology
21. Curriculum and Teaching Methodology
22. Educational Principle
Degree: Master
Teaching Language: English
Duration: 3 years

Tuition:0RMB/year
Dormitory fee:0RMB/year(double room)
Stipend: 1000RMB / month
Notice
1)Docs:
1. Application form
2. Scanned copy of your passport
3. Notarized highest diploma
4. Academic transcripts
5. Study plan
6. CV
7. passport photos
8.English language proficiency certificate.
9. Two recommendation letters
10.non criminal record report

If you are qualified and interested, please contact me for more info WhatsApp : +86 15734046755

1 Like

Re: Study In China - Full/Partial Scholarship and Self Sponsored Programs by saliusha: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
Whathapp me ur no..
Re: Study In China - Full/Partial Scholarship and Self Sponsored Programs by olatuboshift(m): 6:24am On Jun 13, 2018
WhatsApp +8615734046755.

Please Note...
1. The required documents must be properly scanned.
2. It is also important that the student should be really serious and dedicated to studies.
Students admitted under scholarship program are often monitored based on performance and general attitude. Failure to live up to the standard of the documents you provided may lead to cancellation of your scholarship
3. If you honestly know that you do not intend to study, if you only want to use the means of school admission to travel to China, it is advisable you put in for self sponsored program.

I'll provide you more info if you are interested.
Re: Study In China - Full/Partial Scholarship and Self Sponsored Programs by saliusha: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pls I want to study!
Re: Study In China - Full/Partial Scholarship and Self Sponsored Programs by STENON(f): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Interested
Re: Study In China - Full/Partial Scholarship and Self Sponsored Programs by Maxmax2: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Must I provide English proficiency certificates? I was taught in English in the university of Ilorin. Is there any way to skip this requirement? I am seriously in need of the scholarship.
Re: Study In China - Full/Partial Scholarship and Self Sponsored Programs by olatuboshift(m): 5:31am On Jun 14, 2018
Alright, as regards the English proficiency, if you have it, it gives you an edge to be selected for full Scholarship. Some schools are not keen about the English proficiency if you are from a country whose native or official language is English. However, they may test your English level before or after you start your course..
Interested candidates should please send their documents to pal4real@outlook.com.

(1) (Reply)

Crisis rocks / LAUTECH: Any Ray Of Hope Or Simply An End-time University / The 8 Secrets Of Increasing Your Brain Power Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.