Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop (26492 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
912:

Calm down Sir, it seems you are the only one still believing you are a "woman" living in "maitama".

this one just killed me cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

What if the sex video you watched was consensual? tongue

An 8 year old girl can't give a grown ass man consent. It's molestation!.

5 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by makydebbie(f): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

@ bolded, i dont know why some people wud love to see such horrendous pictures of a child being molested by a grown ass man? Some people are mentally ill & even took it as a joke.. undecided

Yes u are right, maybe there's a reason why i bought that one despite so many laptops was being offered to me..

Tho I said to the investigators earlier that I wud like to keep myself anonymous but we shall see once the case started..

It's the beef I guess, though it wasn't cool.

I'm really happy you've taken this up, and I commend you for being anonymous. You'll be safe, as the case goes on. Please do update us.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Daisy17: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

how sure are you that this claim is true,why would one write epistles and then claim the reason she couldn't upload picture is cos she's weak, well,her business though.

then,how sure are you that the sex of a thing that's if the story is true is not consensual?
at emboldened, now,that's sickening.

Sometimes I really wonder whether people like you reason before typing rubbish. How can a minor consent to sex? Also do you realize that if the op posts the pictures, she could be arrested for sharing compromising pictures of a minor? Please learn to use your brain instead of rushing to respond.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by awoofawoo: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
JixNation:

The videos should be your principal evidence.

So, you should carry the laptop along.

She should backup the video and keep the copy in a sage place ...one can never predict how the event will turn out.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by lovat(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus, I'm so happy and proud of what you did. I'm a single dad and anytime I look at my beautiful daughter I do bless her with everything in my soul and I do pray she continue to grow with the mental picture I've created for her in my head.
Children are innocent and fragile so a dent in their upbringing can have psychological effect in their adult life.

mhisbliss, Highqueen, and Iamd8 please you people should respect the innocence of little kids. let's not throw away our morality because of hate or because we are living in an unseen world( Nairaland) to lose that important thing which makes us humans. The trio of you will be parents one day and you will find out how panicky you will be if your child has headache.
Posting a picture of a child being molested is the lowest low we can get or even think.

5 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by deewhydoski(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
After a long search of what kind of laptop I wanna buy, I finally bought one which is a second hand but it's in prestine condition.. wink grin

I love the specs of this laptop,no dents or scratches, touch screen & it's an ultrabook...And ooh before i forget it's a throw away price too..Good huh? wink His reason of selling is that his company already issued him a new macbook laptop, hence he doesn't need this one.

So, here's the story... grin

I only decided to get a second hand laptop coz of YOUTUBE, I want a bigger screen. This where I watch news & music videos every nyt before I go to sleep. I asked some of my friends if they know someone who sell laptop & then Mae (a friend of mine) told me that she knows someone from the I.T depeartment.. So she linked me with the guy... I contacted him and we discussed & he told me if It's fine that I shoild go to his place so I can check the laptop. We arranged the time & date afterwards.

So, it was last Sunday I went to his place. I met his wife & kids as well.. They are local Chinese Singaporean & very friendly.. So, I checked the laptop & asked him if he reset it to factory mode but according to him no need as he upgraded some of the important specs of the laptop. So, I asked him if he deleted all the infos he stored on this laptop & he said yes but I still politely asked him to recheck again, just to make sure that he deleted everything which he agreed to scroll & seems he's rest assured that there was nothing inside. So, I paid the amount, took the laptop and left. But he said if I need to ask some questions regarding the laptop, just to give him a call.

Microsoft windows is such a pain in the ass..It took me ages to navigate and get familiarise everything as I am used to Apple & Andriod. So, last night finally I have all the time I need to check everything.

I open the PHOTO APP grin

It was empty but on the upper right corner, there was a red dot in "IMPORT". So, clicked it.BOOOOOM!!! It automatically imported the pictures & videos from somewhere lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And look what i found, a very graphic sex acts of this guy and a little girl (maybe age 8-10) angry angry angry angry
Behind all these smiles & friendly face, HE IS A PAEDOPHILE... The videos & pics have different time stamps & location.

At the moment, I dunno what to do? Should I report him or should I confront him first?

I'M SHOOK.

*Sorry, I have no strengh to upload the pics here.*

Mind ur business

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
sadsad Hoes gon be hoes!
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by nNEOo(m): 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

How i wish that's easy.. But i need to protect the child's face sha..

Only on the video the guy showed his face..

Sorry am late oh but..... Is he a Muslim if yes, I think izaloud there..... If this story is true, get a gun n shot that guy, imagine it was ur pretty innocent little sis.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:28am On Jun 11, 2018
lovat:
QueenSuccubus, I'm so happy and proud of what you did. I'm a single dad and anytime I look at my beautiful daughter I do bless her with everything in my soul and I do pray she continue to grow with the mental picture I've created for her in my head.
Children are innocent and fragile so a dent in their upbringing can have psychological effect in their adult life.

mhisbliss, Highqueen, and Iamd8 please you people should respect the innocence of little kids. let's not throw away our morality because of hate or because we are living in an unseen world( Nairaland) to lose that important thing which makes us humans. The trio of you will be parents one day and you will find out how panicky you will be if your child has headache.
Posting a picture of a child being molested is the lowest low we can get or even think.

Well, what do we expect from these 2 nairaland brainless bitches? They wanna play tough & thinking this is juz for attention, while they running up and down seeking for validation..what a shameless hoodrats.

Let them hope that it wont happen to their relatives & nobody will give a fvck to help..
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2018
nNEOo:

Sorry am late oh but..... Is he a Muslim if yes, I think izaloud there..... If this story is true, get a gun n shot that guy, imagine it was ur pretty innocent little sis.

Naaah.. I won't kill for that. I still have to chase my dream.. wink

I will leave it to the authorities to do their work sha..
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Martin0(m): 12:32am On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Well, what do we expect from these 2 nairaland brainless bitches? They wanna play tough & thinking this is juz for attention, while they running up and down seeking for validation..what a shameless hoodrats.

Let them hope that it wont happen to their relatives & nobody will give a fvck to help..

you got this!

But hmmmm you know already what I wanna say.

so come up let talk
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:33am On Jun 11, 2018
deewhydoski:

Mind ur business

U can mind ur biznezz but i won't..that's our difference..

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 11, 2018
why are these guys attacking QueenSuccubus sef? ...........................well its non of my business but I still commend and respect your move on this issue OP
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Martin0(m): 12:41am On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol so much for ignoring me, stop cooking up stories to stay relevant wretched old asian hag, you're too old to be dragging the spotlight with young people grin

Wait please, hmmmm you are my friend, and she is my friend too. .

I don't expect this from you, probably by your comments, my suspense is high now!

Wonder why you had to make all that!
Is there something you not telling me here MiZ B.

Tell me the simple truth to the question I asked and trust me, am gonna hurt her, Queensuccumbs are you there

Miz B you have a problem with her
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:44am On Jun 11, 2018
tescoman90:
why are these guys attacking QueenSuccubus sef? ...........................well its non of my business but I still respect your move on this issue OP

They attacked me thinking they are better than me... cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are juz pussy ass bitches seeking for my little attention & these are same hoodrats spreading lies behind my back.. grin

So, what do we expect from them.. cheesy
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Martin0(m): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2018
tescoman90:
why are these guys attacking QueenSuccubus sef? ...........................well its non of my business but I still commend and respect your move on this issue OP

Honestly man! you need to see how the comments of Nigerians here hmmmmmm like you know what! Americans laughing over it!

I felt shy, imagine my friends showed me these comments on live Cam! I was like WTF shocked

had to run down here only for me to see it now...
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:47am On Jun 11, 2018
Martin0:

Wait please, hmmmm you are my friend, and she is my friend too. .

I don't expect this from you, probably by your comments, my suspense is high now!

Wonder why you had to make all that!
Is there something you not telling me here MiZ B.

Tell me the simple truth to the question I asked and trust me, am gonna hurt her, Queensuccumbs are you there

Miz B you have a problem with her

That old rotten bitch can't recover from the pain I gave her since last year.. grin

If you go to Obituary Section, her graveyard is there.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Martin0(m): 12:49am On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

That old rotten bitch can't recover from the pain I gave her since last year.. grin

If you go to Obituary Section, her graveyard is there.. cheesy

The pain! I don't get this?

queen hmmmm *confused *
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Oyindidi(f): 5:49am On Jun 11, 2018
Martin0:

Honestly man! you need to see how the comments of Nigerians here hmmmmmm like you know what! Americans laughing over it!

I felt shy, imagine my friends showed me these comments on live Cam! I was like WTF shocked

had to run down here only for me to see it now...
What's so special about the Americans?
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Giftedhands123: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2018
Thank God people's comments here didn't stop you from doing the right thing.

Immediately you came forth with those police reports those girls went silent. Shame on them. Shame on all those who felt an eight year old could give consent for sex. For those who asked the Op to mind her business, pray you never get into awkward positions, cos the day you do, the whole world would be too busy minding their own business too.

Thanks Op.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Oyindidi:

They have quite a number of persons with a higher I.Q compared to Nigerians.... wink
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Martin0(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2018
Oyindidi:

Did I say anything was special about them either?

You sound like my comments was directly to yougrin
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by TIDDOLL(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Thank u... I juz did what i need to do... I'm juz a concerned foreigner.

[/b]Since you are in Singapore, you had do well to cover The Meeting between Trump and Kim live for Nairaland[b] ; cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2018
TIDDOLL:

[/b]Since you are in Singapore, you had do well to cover The Meeting between Trump and Kim live for Nairaland[b] ; cheesy cheesy

How did you know they're here? grin

Uncle Trump & Uncle Kim shut down the long road of Orchard..nobody can get in that area..The security around the vicinity is very high sha although the Singapore PM's palace is very close to where i live...
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by luminouz(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
I almost fainted reading the epistle, watch her get angry now grin sense wee not kee me fa
Jeez!!!
U cracked me up with that....
U seem to be at loggerheads with d OP!
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by mhisbliss(f): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2018
luminouz:

Jeez!!!
U cracked me up with that....
U seem to be at loggerheads with d OP!
Nah just wanted to frustrate her a bit and it worked grin
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by austyn0(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Pussickpunk:

They have quite a number of persons with a higher I.Q compared to Nigerians.... wink
Pure.

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by luminouz(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
Nah just wanted to frustrate her a bit and it worked grin
Lol..ok...
She is my friend n ur my friend also... grin
Happy Monday to you o
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by BluntBoy(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
After a long search of what kind of laptop I wanna buy, I finally bought one which is a second hand but it's in prestine condition.. wink grin

I love the specs of this laptop,no dents or scratches, touch screen & it's an ultrabook...And ooh before i forget it's a throw away price too..Good huh? wink His reason of selling is that his company already issued him a new macbook laptop, hence he doesn't need this one.

So, here's the story... grin

I only decided to get a second hand laptop coz of YOUTUBE, I want a bigger screen. This where I watch news & music videos every nyt before I go to sleep. I asked some of my friends if they know someone who sell laptop & then Mae (a friend of mine) told me that she knows someone from the I.T depeartment.. So she linked me with the guy... I contacted him and we discussed & he told me if It's fine that I shoild go to his place so I can check the laptop. We arranged the time & date afterwards.

So, it was last Sunday I went to his place. I met his wife & kids as well.. They are local Chinese Singaporean & very friendly.. So, I checked the laptop & asked him if he reset it to factory mode but according to him no need as he upgraded some of the important specs of the laptop. So, I asked him if he deleted all the infos he stored on this laptop & he said yes but I still politely asked him to recheck again, just to make sure that he deleted everything which he agreed to scroll & seems he's rest assured that there was nothing inside. So, I paid the amount, took the laptop and left. But he said if I need to ask some questions regarding the laptop, just to give him a call.

Microsoft windows is such a pain in the ass..It took me ages to navigate and get familiarise everything as I am used to Apple & Andriod. So, last night finally I have all the time I need to check everything.

I open the PHOTO APP grin

It was empty but on the upper right corner, there was a red dot in "IMPORT". So, clicked it.BOOOOOM!!! It automatically imported the pictures & videos from somewhere lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And look what i found, a very graphic sex acts of this guy and a little girl (maybe age 8-10) angry angry angry angry
Behind all these smiles & friendly face, HE IS A PAEDOPHILE... The videos & pics have different time stamps & location.

At the moment, I dunno what to do? Should I report him or should I confront him first?

I'M SHOOK.

*Sorry, I have no strengh to upload the pics here.*

Do not upload any picture here because that would implicate you.

You can either destroy the pictures if you do not have faith in the police or you report at the police station if the Singaporean police is trusted to work efficiently.

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2018
oyb:

https://www.google.com/search?q=BOOOOOM!!!%20It%20automatically%20imported%20the%20pictures%20%26%20videos%20from%20somewhere
This link only leads back to her story, WTF? I hope you're not in IT. Why didn't you just post the website where her story was stolen and edited from instead of posting the entire search result.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by TIDDOLL(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

How did you know they're here? grin

Uncle Trump & Uncle Kim shut down the long road of Orchard..nobody can get in that area..The security around the vicinity is very high sha although the Singapore PM's palace is very close to where i live...

Its all over the international media, Everyone is poised and anxious to know the outcome between the two Fatsos cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.