Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop (26516 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2018
BluntBoy:

Do not upload any picture here because that would implicate you.

You can either destroy the pictures if you do not have faith in the police or you report at the police station if the Singaporean police is trusted to work efficiently.

I did it yesterday..I trust the authorities here..

Oh no, i will never ever post a picture of a child unlcad while being molested by a grown ass man but these bitches are perverts & want to see., look how they were drooling yesterday allover my thread grin.The world is full of cruel people especially these NL HOODRATS .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by TIDDOLL(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

How did you know they're here? grin

Uncle Trump & Uncle Kim shut down the long road of Orchard..nobody can get in that area..The security around the vicinity is very high sha although the Singapore PM's palace is very close to where i live...

[/b]Its all over the international media, Everyone is poised and anxious to know the outcome between the two Fatsos [b] cheesy
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by BluntBoy(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I did it yesterday..I trust the authorities here..

Oh no, i will never ever post a picture of a child unlcad while being molested but these bitches are perverts & want to see..The world is full of cruel people especially these NL HOODRATS .

Good. That is the only responsible thing to do.

Yes, I saw the comments of these people and decided to warn you. But it is good you stood for what was right in the face of pressure.

Hopefully, the child gets justice. Someone even talked about consensual sex. Consensual sex with a child? Seun needs to start forcing people to take mental evaluation tests before allowing them to sign up to Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2018
TIDDOLL:

Its all over the international media, Everyone is poised and anxious to know the outcome between the two Fatsos cheesy

Wow! But here in Sg, they dont put up the news sha.. grin Uncle Kim must ordered to the authorities to blocked 20m in radius.. No one must come near to the palace cheesy
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2018
BluntBoy:

Good. That is the only responsible thing to do.

Yes, I saw the comments of these people and decided to warn you. But it is good you stood for what was right in the face of pressure.

Hopefully, the child gets justice. Someone even talked about consensual sex. Consensual sex with a child? Seun needs to start forcing people to take mental evaluation tests before allowing them to sign up to Nairaland.

Dem bitches can't pressure me..im not their slave to follow what they command ... grin

And for those who keep saying about consensual sex, we shall see if one day their daughters or relatives will be a victim of paedophilia & nobody will care coz everybody are busy minding their own business..

I was amused the way these local touts thinks tho despite they been claiming they are IDIOTcated educated... #SMH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by TIDDOLL(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Wow! But here in Sg, they dont put up the news sha.. grin Uncle Kim must ordered to the authorities to blocked 20m in radius.. No one must come near to the palace cheesy

Kim is always insecure grin
SG is fast becoming a Unification ground in the world though, as well as a
Perfect rendezvous point for Enemies...

Stay Safe!
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
Nah just wanted to frustrate her a bit and it worked grin

Who you frustrate? Me? grin

When you are the one who are so frustrated yesterday trying so hard to put down the thread with ur lies hahahahah.. Oooh BitchBliss BitchBliss u even want to see a helpless child being molested.. I know u are classless... grin cheesy

Now, get the fvck outta here .. #FUCKINGPERVERT

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by mhisbliss(f): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2018
luminouz:

Lol..ok...
She is my friend n ur my friend also... grin
Happy Monday to you o
grinShe has given me more than 15 mentions since yesterday, she just waiting for my comment so she can jump on it like a bitter old hag lol tell your friend to calm down, i have had my fun yesterday and I'm over it
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by IamD18: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Dem bitches can't pressure me..im not their slave to follow what they command ... grin

And for those who keep saying about consensual sex, we shall see if one day their daughters or relatives will be a victim of paedophilia & nobody will care coz everybody are busy minding their own business..

I was amused the way these local touts thinks tho despite they been claiming they are IDIOTcated educated... #SMH

Which one is IDIOTICATED?
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by GuntersChain(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2018
from your moniker, you shouldn't be asking this question.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2018
grin

A local tout can't confront me coz her cohort can't protect her.. grin

Pussy ass bitches know ur place or better yet go back to ur crack head master and ask for another strategy on how to put down an Asian. wink

Ur not only a PERVERT, ur a COWARD as well. grin

What a shame.. cool

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Martin0:

Did I say anything was special about them either?

You sound like my comments was directly to yougrin

Hmm..and what did the Americans do?
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Martin0(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Hmm..and what did the Americans do?

I guess you saw my comments!
*just wondering *
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Martin0:

I guess you saw my comments!

*just wondering *

Of course

I changed my mind, I dont want to know
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Martin0(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Of course

I changed my mind, I dont want to know

yeah yeah!

Um few but majority got "brown liver " here it! boggles the mind! And sometimes I ask why?

Was there umm! *mistake somewhere *

A woman at that, well men too can be characterized sometimes to be that or somehow portray such attitude ! but it rare.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Martin0:

yeah yeah!

Um few but majority got "brown liver " here it! boggles the mind! And sometimes I ask why?

Was there umm! *mistake somewhere *

A woman at that, well men too can be characterized sometimes to be that or somehow portray such attitude ! but it rare.

Sorry, I dont get you.
I decided I didnt want to start any trouble so I dropped it. No attitude at all.
Hows your day?
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Martin0(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Sorry, I dont get you.
I decided I didnt want to start any trouble so I dropped it. No attitude at all.
Hows your day?

oh my day, kinda fine! got this call and guess life's isn't worth it anymore, was on call with my friend and his wife, both Nigerians and based in Nigeria, but all same it in progress...

hey take my ass down to our section let talk.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Martin0:

oh my day, kinda fine! got this call and guess life's isn't worth it anymore, was on call with my friend and his wife, both Nigerians and based in Nigeria, but all same it in progress...

hey take my ass down to our section let talk.

K
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
children of nowadays can give consent for sex, let's get truthful for once.

Hell, a 7 year old boy has tried his luck to fùck me before, but I didn't just find him attractive. If not, I for suck that small peepee comot
This one is wicked... So ur one of those aunties molesting little children & be telling them to do it harder.... What my big ass aunty Jane did to me at about that age while momsy went to work.. I was sweating like a goat following her instructions. Till now nobody but me,her & God knows embarassed
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
dairykidd:

This one is wicked... So ur one of those aunties molesting little children & be telling them to do it harder.... What my big ass aunty Jane did to me at about that age while momsy went to work.. I was sweating like a goat following her instructions. Till now nobody but me,her & God knows embarassed

This is so sad, I am so sorry this happened to you.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
hiawathia1981:

This is so sad, I am so sorry this happened to you.

Yea thanks... Apart from that she is still sort of my fav aunt. Although sometimes i still get flashes of what happened & wonder why she even did it & why i never told anyone... But life goes on & i am good. Pretty woman @dp smiley
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
dairykidd:

Yea thanks... Apart from that she is still sort of my fav aunt. Although sometimes i still get flashes of what happened & wonder why she even did it & why i never told anyone... But life goes on & i am good smiley

There have been many people in the world who have been in your situation. I am glad you are at peace. Some are not at peace and have struggled with addiction and suicide.
There are just sick people in the world. Sometimes that is the only explanation.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
hiawathia1981:

There have been many people in the world who have been in your situation. I am glad you are at peace. Some are not at peace and have struggled with addiction and suicide.
There are just sick people in the world. Sometimes that is the only explanation.

True that.. I guess i am one of the lucky, strong ones
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by famosh: 12:35am On Jun 12, 2018
Pussickpunk:

They have quite a number of persons with a higher I.Q compared to Nigerians.... wink
You inclusive! Except you're very deluded!
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:14am On Jun 12, 2018
dairykidd:

shocked

U saaaaaay what? Seriously? Why the hell she took advantage of you? Why u didn't tell ur mom? Did she threatened u? embarassed
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by chris20000: 2:23am On Jun 12, 2018
mhisbliss:

Shame on you embarassed
mhisbliss:

Shame on you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by chris20000: 2:24am On Jun 12, 2018
mhisbliss:

Shame on you embarassed
mhisbliss:

Shame on you.

Ewu.

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

U saaaaaay what? Seriously? Why the hell she took advantage of you? Why u didn't tell ur mom? Did she threatened u? embarassed

I guess she told me not to tell & i thought it was just a kind of game i guess... I don't think she threatened me tho
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2018
dairykidd:

I guess she told me not to tell & i thought it was just a kind of game i guess... I don't think she threatened me tho

Ooohh...that's terrible sha..I cant blame u if u didn't tell ur mom.. So, does it affect u psychologically? embarassed
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Ooohh...that's terrible sha..I cant blame u if u didn't tell ur mom.. So, does it affect u psychologically? embarassed

Lolzz come on joor, no effect whatsoever... I have been & i am still fine & psychologically sound cheesy was just a kid of about 7-8 now i'm a grown man cheesy
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz come on joor, no effect whatsoever... I have been & i am still fine & psychologically sound cheesy was just a kid of about 7-8 now i'm a grown man cheesy

Ooh okies. Coz a lot of young people if being sexually abused by the relatives, it has an effect to them.

I know one Filipina back in the days that she was molested by her own father and 2 older brothers.. She cudnt take it and she committed suicide at the age of 20.. lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT / What Is Behind Late Marriages For Ladies ? / Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.