Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop (26505 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Ooh okies. Coz a lot of young people if being sexually abused by the relatives, it has an effect to them.

I know one Filipina back in the days that she was molested by her own father and 2 older brothers.. She cudnt take it and she committed suicide at the age of 20.. lipsrsealed undecided
Lolzz.. I am in my 30's i enjoy life too much & i love breathing & i love nunu all the time... Life is too short for all the fun things that i love to do.. I still need to get me some Asian specs cheesy
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz.. I am in my 30's i enjoy life too much & i love breathing & i love nunu all the time... Life is too short for all the fun things that i love to do.. I still need to get me some Asian specs cheesy

grin grin grin

Hahaahahah.. So, u never met any Asian girl in Ng? I heard there are some asians wandering allover Naija sha.. cheesy

Here in Asia, Chinese-Malaysian are into black studs.. Dem want some phat meat cheesy Maybe bcoz they want that feeling of being stretched & stuffed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Hahaahahah.. So, u never met any Asian girl in Ng? I heard there are some asians wandering allover Naija sha.. cheesy

Here in Asia, Chinese-Malaysian are into black studs.. Dem want some phat meat cheesy Maybe bcoz they want that feeling of being stretched & stuffed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lolzz not really tho... Met some few married ones here.. Chinese mostly.. Who doesn't like that feeling wink
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz not really tho... Met some few married ones here.. Chinese mostly.. Who doesn't like that feeling wink

Uuumm Chinese is urs specs abi? grin
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Uuumm Chinese is urs specs abi? grin

Nooo... I prefer those Filipina, Malay,Thai, Taiwanese women. I don't hate Chinese but not my specs at all
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
dairykidd:

Nooo... I prefer those Filipina, Malay,Thai, Taiwanese women. I don't hate Chinese but not my specs at all

grin grin grin

Oohh okies.. Thai girls are cute. I used to travel to Thailand before cheesy

Taiwanese are similar to Chinese & Hong Kongers.. U shud get ur ass out of Ng sha..explore the other side of the world oo
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Oohh okies.. Thai girls are cute. I used to travel to Thailand before cheesy

Taiwanese are similar to Chinese & Hong Kongers.. U shud get ur ass out of Ng sha..explore the other side of the world oo
Really.. But the Chinese i have seen are short with big heads.. Anyways i intend to explore the other side ASAP
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
famosh:
You inclusive! Except you're very deluded!
A typical example of an average Nigerian with an I.Q of a Maggot!
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by princfred(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I already did..

I went earlier to the police station and file a complaint against this man. I juz hope they will act ASAP before this man can make another hideous crime again..

I will love and follow you for this. Yours is a good mind. Even though you have crazy sex talk.
*Edit: Wow... Just checked your profile and saw "Juju is getting stronger" Hope you are not into some voodoism or something. Am a Manu fan for now too.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2018
princfred:
I will love and follow you for this. Yours is a good mind. Even though you have crazy sex talk.
*Edit: Wow... Just checked your profile and saw "Juju is getting stronger" Hope you are not into some voodoo or something. Am a Manu fan for now too.

grin

My "crazy sex talks" are for ADULTS.. But when it comes to children, it's different..

The investigation is still going on.. So, I will only update once that predator is behind bars & get my laptop back.. cool

2 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by boiz2men(m): 1:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Hey..

Let's consider something for a minute.

Suppose the dude is arrested and jailed and he is the supposed bread winner of a very poor family. Without him, the family is as good as dead...

Wouldn't you have created another monster?

I mean if those kids in that family engage in social vices to get bread since their dad rots in jail... Wouldn't this be worse than it currently is?

Just thinking out loud sha
QueenSuccubus:

grin

My "crazy sex talks" are for ADULTS.. But when it comes to children, it's different..

The investigation is still going on.. So, I will only update once that predator is behind bars & get my laptop back.. cool

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:46am On Jun 15, 2018
boiz2men:
Hey..

Suppose the dude is arrested and jailed and he is the supposed bread winner of a very poor family. Without him, the family is as good as dead...

I mean if those kids in that family engage in social vices to get bread since their dad rots in jail... Wouldn't this be worse than it currently is?

I understand what u mean but i don't think they are poor.. Locals here are much previledged compare to the foreigners wink juz saying
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 15, 2018
boiz2men:
Hey..

So? The offa robbers are also bread winners.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by princfred(m): 4:51am On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

All good. The bolded gives me crazy hardon sometimes. You are that good at it. Maybe its your talent. Lol
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by princfred(m): 4:57am On Jun 15, 2018
boiz2men:
Hey..

When did being a bread winner become a good excuse to be a criminal a pedophile at that? Which kind of goat reasons like that?
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by pedrilo: 6:29am On Jun 15, 2018
Pls dnt upload any pic or vid here since u hav reported the matter to the police. Be wise. The world is a global village with internet
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2018
oyb:

Lolzz... I just tire for the way that guy dey reason. So for the fact that a criminal is a bread winner of his/her family then thats enough excuse to let them of the hook.

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by boiz2men(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2018
princfred:
When did being a bread winner become a good excuse to be a criminal a pedophile at that? Which kind of goat reasons like that?

You know.. Your points could have been passed without insults.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by boiz2men(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2018
oyb:

Look. I know that's not an excuse. But imagine your dad was the guy and you were only nine. Life became tough immediately. Would you be happy with Justice meted on your dad or would you be an offender to stay alive?

Something's have a chain reaction that doesn't end well even if it started out as a good gesture.

I'm in no way supporting crime. Beyond justice, what might happen is I'm looking at
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2018
boiz2men:

Look. I know that's not an excuse. But imagine your dad was the guy and you were only nine. Life became tough immediately. Would you be happy with Justice meted on your dad or would you be an offender to stay alive?

Something's have a chain reaction that doesn't end well even if it started out as a good gesture.

I'm in no way supporting crime. Beyond justice, what might happen is I'm looking at

Look imagine your dad was gunned down by an armed robber. Your life would change instantly. Would you be happy if the robbers went scot free to enjoy their lives while you suffered?

Please stop this. The father should have thought about his family before he embarked on a career of crime.

Why do you think it is hard to be a provider? Because sometimes you have to take shitt for the sake of your dependents. Every worker has had a time when he felt like kicking or insulting a boss, until he remembered his family.

This guy should have remembered his family

He should have remembered the damage he is inflicting on a human being. That little girl is scarred for life

Every robber or thief knows and understands that one day he may get caught.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by princfred(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
boiz2men:

You know.. Your points could have been passed without insults.
Will that be right to someone tacitly defending or downplaying pedophilia of all things?

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by yabas(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus, what have you done? any update? Have you told the people who introduced you
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
yabas:
QueenSuccubus, what have you done? any update? Have you told the people who introduced you

@bolded, what do u mean by that? undecided
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Martin0(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

waxzup
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Martin0:

waxzup

I'm about to sleep.. Back to work tomorrow undecided
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Martin0(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I'm about to sleep.. Back to work tomorrow undecided

OK good night, sorry couldn't reply you, am the app is having problem.But I will see what happens next.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Martin0:

OK good night, sorry couldn't reply you, am the app is having problem.But I will see what happens next.

No problema... grin

Take ur time sha. Goodnyt for now.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Martin0(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

No problema... grin
Take ur time sha. Goodnyt for now.
yeah!
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Caring0(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Yeah i will...

So why did you now post it here?
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by yabas(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

You met the man through other people, have you told them?
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
yabas:

You met the man through other people, have you told them?

None of my offline (real world) friends nor my family knows about it.. I don't want any of them to know & worried about me.. But I will tell them once its all done.. For now I juz pretend nothing happened.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Caring0:

So why did you now post it here?

Post what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl / What Is Behind Late Marriages For Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.