Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. (6424 Views)

Help, My Newly Married Muslim Wife Is Doing This During Ramadan. Graphic Pics / Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by weyreypey: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2018
After a long search of what kind of phone to buy, I finally bought one which is a second hand but it's in great condition.. lovely specs, no dents or scratches, touch screen & it's a delight...And ooh before i forget it's a throw away price too
I asked some of my friends if they know someone who wants to sell their used phones & then a friend of mine told me that she knows someone from the I.T depeartment.. So she linked me with the lady... I contacted her and we discussed & after inspection I paid and took possession of my cha-cha phone...winks.
This was after she claimed to have reset the phone to factory settings. So happily I inserted my SIM and came on to nairaland... It was browsing fine. On closer inspection of various folders... I came across this folder empty but on the upper right corner, there was a red dot in "IMPORT". So, clicked it.BOOOOOM!!! It automatically imported the pictures & videos from somewhere

And look what i found, a very graphic sex acts of this married lady and a little boy (maybe age 8-10) angry angry angry angry... I later found out that the boy was her neighbor's son usually left with her when the parents need to go out.
Behind all these smiles & friendly face lies a female sexual predator...... The videos & pics have different time stamps & location.

Do I report to her husband or the boy's parents or just keep quiet...

Pictures are too graphic to upload.

I know a lot young boys are being vandalised by female sexual predators... Do I report to the police?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by SoapQueen(f): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:
After a long search of what kind of phone to buy, I finally bought one which is a second hand but it's in great condition.. lovely specs, no dents or scratches, touch screen & it's an ultrabook...And ooh before i forget it's a throw away price too
I asked some of my friends if they know someone who wants to sell their used phones & then a friend of mine told me that she knows someone from the I.T depeartment.. So she linked me with the lady... I contacted her and we discussed & after inspection I paid and took possession of my cha-cha phone...winks.
This was after she claimed to have reset the phone to factory settings. So happily I inserted my SIM and came on to nairaland... It was browsing fine. On closer inspection of various folders... I came across this folder empty but on the upper right corner, there was a red dot in "IMPORT". So, clicked it.BOOOOOM!!! It automatically imported the pictures & videos from somewhere

And look what i found, a very graphic sex acts of this married lady and a little boy (maybe age 8-10) angry angry angry angry... I later found out that the boy was her neighbor's son usually left with her when the parents need to go out.
Behind all these smiles & friendly face lies a female sexual predator...... The videos & pics have different time stamps & location.

Shuuuu. This story again?

22 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by sisisioge: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2018
The boy's parents if your story is true.
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by highqueen(f): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Shuuuu. This story again?
grin I told you,I don't believe the lady. mhisbliss comman see.cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by highqueen(f): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by Cutehector(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2018
Lol nairaland is a comedy house... cheesy queensuccubus come and see
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by SoapQueen(f): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:
grin I told you,I don't believe the lady. mhisbliss comman see.cheesy
Abeg, come make we waka commot here.
Mtshewww.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by richeeyo(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2018
Report to the lady
Collect money
Cash not through bank
That way no evidence
Then report to the boys parents and give them the video
By an Sd Card and give to them in an envelope
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by weyreypey: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2018
sisisioge:
The boy's parents if your story is true.
Hmmm why not the police??
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by highqueen(f): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Abeg, come make we waka commot here.
Mtshewww.
hahaha. now you understand more.cheesy
I don waka jeje my sister.
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by weyreypey: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2018
richeeyo:
Report to the lady
Collect money
Cash not through bank
That way no evidence
Then report to the boys parents and give them the video
By an Sd Card and give to them in an envelope
Recipe for assassination. The lady will have enough grounds for assassination.
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by weyreypey: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

hahaha.
now you understand more.cheesy

I don waka jeje my sister.
I am beginning to suspect that you molest young boys... Definitely.. because I don't know what is funny here. Better quit raping young boys before you're caught.
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by daryoor(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2018
I know it weird but im kinda relieved its a female abusing a male and not the other way round.
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by highqueen(f): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

I am beginning to suspect that you molest young boys... Definitely.. because I don't know what is funny here. Better quit raping young boys before you're caught.
lool,it's about something entirely different that we argued on another thread.
sorry if I derailed.
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by richeeyo(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

Recipe for assassination. The lady will have enough grounds for assassination.
Open place be on a bridge with ear phones give are a place visible for u to see her, and tell her if anything goes wrong the video is on a flash with her address attached soon on its way to somewhere if you don't get back in two hours
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by weyreypey: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:
I know it weird but im kinda relieved its a female abusing a male and not the other way round.
That's how women get away with it. Due to apathy from citizens like you. It is disgusting seeing kids licking a pucci.....
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by highqueen(f): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

That's how highqueen gets away with it. Due to apathy from citizens like you. It is disgusting seeing kids licking a pucci.....
sadundecided
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by weyreypey: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by richeeyo(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:
To be honest females do it the most
Just that their victims seems to enjoy it
I had a girl friend once who molested young boys, i shock when i found out
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by weyreypey: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2018
richeeyo:

To be honest females do it the most
Just that their victims seems to enjoy it
I had a girl friend once who molested young boys, i shock when i found out
While forming for the grown ups. Very wicked act
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2018
cheesy

I can’t believe you actually did this to spite the other lady’s post

Now I’m having a nice Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by sisisioge: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

Hmmm why not the police??

Police might start serenren and start asking you for money to do anything. The parents will take immediate action.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by weyreypey: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2018
PRESENTATION:
cheesy

I can’t believe you actually did this to spite the other ladies post

Now I’m having a nice Sunday grin
We need to be proactive about the molestations of young boys.... These women go at it unchecked and unabashed.
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by richeeyo(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

While forming for the grown ups. Very wicked act
You can say that again
They would even be making use beg call day and night
Perverts dem be ooo
They would be foaming its paininng me, am scared
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by weyreypey: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2018
sisisioge:

Police might start serenren and start asking you for money to do anything. The parents will take immediate action.
Yes you have a good point
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

We need to be proactive about the molestations of young boys.... These women go at it unchecked and unabashed.

Izzokay
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:

EVERY FORM OF MOLESTATION IS EVIL AND UNACCEPTABLE.
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by highqueen(f): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT QUEENSUCCUBUS OR WHAT IS AN EMBARRASSMENT.
loool,I never bought the story for once.
I knew it was all for attention.
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by gonkin(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:
After a long search of what kind of phone to buy, I finally bought one which is a second hand but it's in great condition.. lovely specs, no dents or scratches, touch screen & it's an ultrabook...And ooh before i forget it's a throw away price too

I know a lot young boys are being vandalised by female sexual predators... Do I report to the police?

Una don dey lie again. So which one are we gonna believe?
The laptop or phone
Same story different identity

https://www.nairaland.com/4553004/what-found-when-bought-second
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by weyreypey: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EVERY FORM OF MOLESTATION IS EVIL AND UNACCEPTABLE.

Well said
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

Do u think this is a joke?

U take child molestation as a joke abi? I am here already here in the police station and waiting for the investigation..
Re: What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. by weyreypey: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

loool,I never bought the story for once.

I knew it was all for attention.
Sexual molestation is a severe crime. Don't let us joke about it. Male and female kids need equal protection from sexual predators...who can be either male or female.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? / 25 Photos That Will Make You Cringe Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.