Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? (1114 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) / Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by Loveaflame(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2010
Who will you side when your mum and your spouse have a clash.I will aply wisdom to defend my spouse at the same time not offending my mum
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by tkb417(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2010
my wife

ill beg my mum later
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by zebra543: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2010
sit on the fence bro, u dont wanna get in between two women! they will sort thier differences!

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by yme1(f): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2010
lets get this straight if you are thinking of pleasing both
that is not gonna work which ever way someone is definitely gonna feel hurt
i defend no one, i am only gonna say the truth nd wait for the consequencies
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by tkb417(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2010
zebra543:

sit on the fence bro, u dont wanna get in between two women! they will sort thier differences!
if i sit on the fence, i doubt if my wife will give me food again
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by Godalone(m): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2010
y me:

I can't agree more than this.
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by yme1(f): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2010
tkb417:

see this "cabezona" nah only food you know cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by tkb417(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2010
y me:

see this "cabezona" nah only food you know cheesy cheesy
how else can my wife punish me?
na food o
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by yme1(f): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2010
tkb417:

how else can my wife punish me?
na food o
just food? you have forgotten so easily that there are many ways to kill a rat
and get se.x of that mind of yours i aint talking abt that grin
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
y me:

cool cool cool
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by Godalone(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2010
tkb417:

lol
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by googles: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
wats wrong with standing with whoever is right and telling the other party shez wrong. instead of sentimental judgements undecided
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by tkb417(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2010
y me:

just food? you have forgotten so easily that there are many ways to kill a rat
and get se.x of that mind of yours i aint talking abt that grin
sex can not be my prob cos im sure all the Lagos gurls will never stop passing my way

but i love to eat at home. U wanna kill me, make me starve and ill pack out of the house to my mums place grin grin

se.x? hehehehe
wont my wife be longing for it too?
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by yme1(f): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2010
tkb417:

intimacy can not be my prob cos im sure all the Lagos gurls will never stop passing my way

but i love to eat at home. U wanna kill me, make me starve and ill pack out of the house to my mums place grin grin

se.x? hehehehe
see this bush loving guy tongue
i just meant when i said this "you have forgotten so easily that there are many ways to kill a rat" se.x shouldnt be the first thing on your mind angry

wont my wife be longing for it too?
if you can keep it in there she can too
and if you can swag it outside she can too
two they say can play that game cheesy
btw how u dey?
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by Konjour(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2010
when they clash why should i take sides? rather,i'd seperate both of 'em,then dialogue solves it from there. wink

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by petebor02(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2010
i will be the counsel to both the accuse and the defendant
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by tkb417(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2010
if you can keep it in there she can too
and if you can swag it outside she can too
two they say can play that game
btw how u dey?
angry angry angry

i don miss u jare, how are u?
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by Onchedu(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2010
What's making them clash? I'll stand for the well behaved one among the both of them. If they don't get along i'll create problems for the both of them to distract them from the things that make them clash.
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by stilphunky: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2010
i would decide after i must have heard them out. any may be wrong.
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by dre11(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
I will act as d mediator btw both paties at war & find a common ladding spot.
i mean every tin gats 2 settle dat same day.
If not so der is fire on d mountain.
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2010
I will tell my wife off!

How can she even dare to fight my mother. I would expect her to walk away  rather than get  into a fight with my mum whether my mum is right or wrong.

If my mother was in the wrong , I may talk about it later with her.

I would always rather walk away rather than get into an argument / fight with parents -in-law.
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2010
My wife's my immediate family, so I would always side with her. I don't feel my mom should be living with us in any case, at least not on a permanent basis. My wife is my life partner, my mom isn't, she has her husband, and that should be her priority. She can have all the arguements she wants with him!
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by indie22(f): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2010
My mum's actually a very calm woman, ive never once seen her angry, raise her voice or lose her temper, so i doubt if that'll happen. Tho she's quick to tell me off if i do something wrong.

And if it does happen, ill not take sides, they're are my two most loved people, ill talk to both of them about it and amongst the three of us we'll try and work it out.
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2010
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by tck2000(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by Agbaletu: 5:56pm On May 31, 2019
tkb417:

This is very funny
Re: Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? by chii8(f): 6:01pm On May 31, 2019
Your spouse of course,tickle mumsy later and apologize,she will understand.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Apologised To Husband Over Son’s Paternity / Peer Pressure Vs Parental Guidance / Shocker! Mother, 50, Shows Up ALIVE 13 Days After Her Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.