Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months (1238 Views)

How To Get 10,000 Page Views In 1 Day On Yofan | Without Getting Visitors | Yofa / Are A Blogger, Partner with News YouTube channel for more views in your blog. Dm / How Did I Skyrocketed My Blog Traffic From 440 Views To 3000+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Akinboyepelz: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
My name is Akinpelumi Akinboye. I do Gospel Music and Motivational Audio download www.believerscompanion.com

Recently, my blog hits 5 Million Views, I will like to share how I manage to achieve this number in 4 Months.

Mobile Friendly

Firstly, make sure your site loads fast and is mobile friendly.

Research and Write Regularly

I do not just share what i think people will like, i research on what people are checking for before I decide on what to share. I study google trends, billboard charts etc. With what i get from my research, i write. I do at least 5 posts daily.

Pay Attention to Keywords

Identify a keyword phrase for each post. Think about how your reader might search for that specific page.

Your Visitor Is Important Than SEO

Never sacrifice good writing for SEO. The best pages are written for the user, not for the search engine.

Link Your Pages

Focus on creating relevant links within the text.

Social Media

Let your presence speak for your blog. Help comes from strangers. Do not focus on your friends as many of them will discourage you. Focus more on those who come to your page. Leave your personal social media handle for them to reach out to you, when they do, talk to them about your blog. These people promotes easily than the so-called friends.

I am not a professional, my words might not be too catchy but I urge you to follow these rules, you will definitely see changes.

4 Likes

Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by noblefrank31(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
It is a great blog indeed. Please help me with your blogger theme. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by ITbomb(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Impressive
Keep it up

I would advise you to get a partner and grow it into a brand otherwise....

When other cares of lives pile up pressure, and you no longer have much time to research and post, you know what will happen

I never thought I would leave blogging
I resigned a 50k job to earn full-time on Google, sponsored posts and affiliate marketing, making between 80k to 150k monthly from blogging alone.
Until I got some contract and the running around to deliver took me away from the blog. I tried getting someone to post but they all lack the research bite, most were copy and paste fellows.

Every day I look at the blog, I feel bad inside. Alexa that was top 2000 in Nigeria and below 100,000 in the world is now on a free fall.
I'm still renewing the domain name hoping that some day, I will make enough money to get people to manage the coy while I get back to my first love - Blogging

2 Likes

Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by czarina(f): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nice one op. Will put those tips into practice. Nothing beats real testimonies! Congrats too. And a quick question please... Do you curate your content yourself or you pay for it? That has been a stumbling block for me as I barely have time anymore for content. Please reply.

2 Likes

Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Akinboyepelz: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
noblefrank31:
It is a great blog indeed. Please help me with your blogger theme. Thanks!
I can't remember the name right now. I will message you when I check

1 Like

Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Akinboyepelz: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
ITbomb:
Impressive
Keep it up

When other cares of lives pile up pressure, and you no longer have much time to research and post, you know what will happen

I resigned a 50k job to earn full-time on Google, sponsored posts and affiliate marketing, making between 80k to 150k monthly from blogging alone.
Until I got some contract and the running around to deliver took me away from the blog. I tried getting someone to post but they all lack the research bite, most were copy and paste fellows.

Every day I look at the blog, I feel bad inside. Alexa that was top 2000 in Nigeria and below 100,000 in the world is now on a free fall.
I'm still renewing the domain name hoping that some day, I will make enough money to get people to manage the coy while I get back to my first love - Blogging
I am open to help you with it. Can we talk more on this via whatsapp 07032759228

1 Like

Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Akinboyepelz: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
czarina:
Nice one op. Will put those tips into practice. Nothing beats real testimonies! Congrats too. And a quick question please... Do you curate your content yourself or you pay for it? That has been a stumbling block for me as I barely have time anymore for content. Please reply.

I write my own contents. If you are the busy type, I will advise you to pay writers.

I am here to answer all your questions

1 Like

Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by czarina(f): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Akinboyepelz:

I write my own contents. If you are the busy type, I will advise you to pay writers.

I am here to answer all your questions
and your content, do you post daily? Thanks
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Akinboyepelz: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
czarina:
and your content, do you post daily? Thanks
yes. I post 5 at least

1 Like

Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by czarina(f): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Akinboyepelz:
yes. I post 5 at least
that's a lot for one day. shocked
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Akinboyepelz: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
czarina:
that's a lot for one day. shocked
abi o but it pays off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
ITbomb:
Impressive
Keep it up

Chai! Sorry bro.
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Humchi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Op like how much do you earn per month?
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by BestInformation: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Humchi:

30 billion
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Akinboyepelz: 1:34am On Jun 11, 2018
BestInformation:

30 billion
I wish
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Akinboyepelz: 1:34am On Jun 11, 2018
Humchi:
we will have to discuss that
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Finstar: 3:32am On Jun 11, 2018
Use GA to see your real views.
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Humchi(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Akinboyepelz:
we will have to discuss that
when??
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by ade101(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2018
Use Google analytics to see your real view...
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by MobileGees: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Akinboyepelz:
My name is Akinpelumi Akinboye. I do Gospel Music and Motivational Audio download www.believerscompanion.com

Recently, my blog hits 5 Million Views, I will like to share how I manage to achieve this number in 4 Months.

Mobile Friendly

Firstly, make sure your site loads fast and is mobile friendly.

Research and Write Regularly

I do not just share what i think people will like, i research on what people are checking for before I decide on what to share. I study google trends, billboard charts etc. With what i get from my research, i write. I do at least 5 posts daily.

Pay Attention to Keywords

Identify a keyword phrase for each post. Think about how your reader might search for that specific page.

Your Visitor Is Important Than SEO

Never sacrifice good writing for SEO. The best pages are written for the user, not for the search engine.

Link Your Pages

Focus on creating relevant links within the text.

Social Media

Let your presence speak for your blog. Help comes from strangers. Do not focus on your friends as many of them will discourage you. Focus more on those who come to your page. Leave your personal social media handle for them to reach out to you, when they do, talk to them about your blog. These people promotes easily than the so-called friends.

I am not a professional, my words might not be too catchy but I urge you to follow these rules, you will definitely see changes.

please is there any secret to writing 5 posts a day?

i find it really really hard to even write a post l(more than 2000 words) for a day if you've got any tips pls share
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Akinboyepelz: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
MobileGees:

please is there any secret to writing 5 posts a day?

i find it really really hard to even write a post l(more than 2000 words) for a day if you've got any tips pls share

There is no secret. If you blog about what your love, articles will flow. Another thing you need to do is to think about problems that are peculiar to your niche, write articles that can solve those problems.

People come online to seek solution often.
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by ahmedbanj(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
I want to create a blog!
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Akinboyepelz: 4:37am On Jun 13, 2018
ahmedbanj:
I want to create a blog!
create one
Re: How My Blog Hits 5 Million Views In 4 Months by Itzogunsakin(m): 6:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Quit impressive for a new blog, I know the DA of the blog will be smiling by now.

Meanwhile, I have a newly approved UK adsense for sale at a very cheap price call/WhatsApp 0-906417-6042

(1) (Reply)

Free Real Estate Wordpress Theme — Latehome / Mysql Quiz :: Foreign Key Constraint Bug / I Am Happy To Be A Part Of This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.