Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle (1804 Views)

Is There Any Miracle Perform By Allah / How Did Muhammad's Father Die Four Years Before His Birth? / If You Are Not From Christ You Can Never Perform Any Miracle Odumeje Tells Those (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by mxpinky: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
spongeisback:

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Stop with the googled insults. I used this lines in 2011. Be original. smiley
Pardon me but you must have mistake me for
some one who gives a
damn so is that it ? Lemme try your google ass and see
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by spongeisback: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:

Pardon me but you must have mistake me for
some one who gives a
damn so is that it ? Lemme try your google ass and see

Baby girl! You stay in Kogi and am sure you've never been to Togo, stop trying to impress me with your petty slangs it won't work.
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by mxpinky: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
spongeisback:

Baby girl! You stay in Kogi and am sure you've never been to Togo, stop trying to impress me with your petty slangs it won't work.
it’s better to keep your mouth shut and
give the impression that
you’re stupid than open it
and remove all doubt is togo your limit in life sorry i think you need to move your dog face to where you can get a life.
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by spongeisback: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
it’s better to keep your mouth shut and
give the impression that
you’re stupid than open it
and remove all doubt is togo your limit in life sorry i think you need to move your dog face to where you can get a life.

Another borrowed insult. Didn't your school teach you about plagiarism? Oh I forgot you can't afford school fees and you're thinking about going into prostitution. sad

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by mxpinky: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
spongeisback:

Another borrowed insult. Didn't your school teach you about plagiarism? Oh I forgot you can't afford school fees and you're thinking about prostitution. sad
you're not a man you're a pussy a clown and also a junkie you asslicking is too much again get a life this is my last to you get a life and you're living up to your mentality it's good i'm not suprised you punk won't beleive any shit you see so you feed on it bravo
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by spongeisback: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
you're not a man you're a pussy a clown and also a junkie you asslicking is too much again get a life this is my last to you get a life and you're living up to your mentality it's good i'm not suprised you punk won't beleive any shit you see so you feed on it bravo

Baby girl! How can I be a pussy and a clown how do I entertain? How can I be a junkie and an asslicker how can I do my drugs? I don't understand the other part of your comments but I give you A for effort it's not easy writing stupîd.
How can you say am not a man when I just fûcked you up?! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by mxpinky: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
spongeisback:

Baby girl! How can I be a pussy and a clown how do I entertain? How can I be a junkie and an asslicker how can I do my drugs? I don't understand the other part of your comments but I give you A for effort it's not easy writing stupîd.
How can you say am not a man when I just fûcked you up?! cheesy
you just bleeped your mum your dream and your imagination
you're just looking for who to keep you company with useless comment's sorry not tonight go and find a low life like you i'm running things with humans now not an animal
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by spongeisback: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
you just bleeped your mum your dream and your imagination
you're just looking for who to keep you company with useless comment's sorry not tonight go and find a low life like you i'm running things with humans now not an animal

I know you fûcked your father but please don't let the whole world know. Your story already is on the Internet and as you know the Internet never forgets. I know he did it in the bath and on floor,now he doesn't wanna let you go get an education.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by Anas09: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
obonujoker:
Does the Quran specify or talk of any miracle that Muhammad perform??

Do muslims believe in miracles??
Yes he did perform miracles. He turned Camel's Urine to Piss Lager Beer. He divided the moon into two halves. The Moslems looks for it every time they fast before they can celebrate their salah.

He was the first man to marry a 6 years old child.

He had the strength of 30men to have sex with all his 11 wives in one day.

He died but his pen.is remained alive, standing errect because of that his body or corpse was bathed fully dressed to cover the miracle.

He beheaded 900 Jews in one day.

Aren't these miracles?

Yes, Muhammed performed miracles.

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by Anas09: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
spongeisback:

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Stop with the googled insults. I used this lines in 2011. Be original. smiley
Stop letting yourself down by responding to her. Do her the favour, ignore her pls.
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by MightySparrow: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:
According to some Hadith he performed some miracles. The popular one was that he once divided the moon into two.
NASA has been looking for other half in the space as the current moon is only the other half.
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by opeyemicollins(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Is it really so difficult to pretend to have common sense?

Or are you so aversed to anything that makes sense?

Seems Yoruba is the stuff of your nightmares.

And the losers like you that you're calling to come and join you in this your folly and dance of shame will also come here and display crass stupidity.

Somebody should collect that phone from you before you hurt yourself.

phone that your father bought for me abimad man,you can never have sense
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by opeyemicollins(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Is it really so difficult to pretend to have common sense?

Or are you so aversed to anything that makes sense?

Seems Yoruba is the stuff of your nightmares.

And the losers like you that you're calling to come and join you in this your folly and dance of shame will also come here and display crass stupidity.

Somebody should collect that phone from you before you hurt yourself.

phone that your father bought for me abimad man,you canl never have sense
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by opeyemicollins(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2018
Anas09:

Yes he did perform miracles. He turned Camel's Urine to Piss Lager Beer. He divided the moon into two halves. The Moslems looks for it every time they fast before they can celebrate their salah.

He was the first man to marry a 6 years old child.

He had the strength of 30men to have sex with all his 11 wives in one day.

He died but his pen.is remained alive, standing errect because of that his body or corpse was bathed fully dressed to cover the miracle.

He beheaded 900 Jews in one day.

Aren't these miracles?

Yes, Muhammed performed miracles.

ALLAH will forgive you and show you the way
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by Anas09: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2018
opeyemicollins:

Quote just one koranic verse which says allah has the ability to forgive sins.

Allah is satan, and Muhammed was his agent.

Repent now and be saved by the blood of Jesus or you'd join allah and Muhammad in hellfire.

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by enilove(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2018
opeyemicollins:

Which way would Allah show him , because there are 2 ways to eternity , the way to hell and the way to heaven ?

In case you don't know , it is written in your hadith that all Muslims will go to hell until the day of judgement :

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of flowing water. Then when Allah had finished from the Judgments amongst his creations, one man will be left between Hell and Paradise and he will be the last man from the people of Hell to enter paradise. He will be facing Hell, and will say, ....
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by Anas09: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2018
opeyemicollins:

Have you taken your camel's piss dose today?

Allah says no alcohol for you on earth, but you are free to drink animal's urine.

This is a religion i am suppose to believe comes from the same YHWH? Ah Nah.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by opeyemicollins(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2018
Anas09:

Have you taken your camel's piss dose today?

Allah says no alcohol for you on earth, but you are free to drink animal's urine.

This is a religion i am suppose to believe comes from the YHWH? Ah Nah.

i wont respond to you again
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by ElsonMorali: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
opeyemicollins:

phone that your father bought for me abimad man,you canl never have sense

Unsupervised kids like you shouldn't be allowed to surf the net.

Because you have ten fingers doesn't mean you should own a phone, you also need a functioning brain which you clearly don't possess.

Now, drop that phone junior and go do your homework.
Re: Did Muhammad (s.a.w) Perform Any Miracle by sameer2malik: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
dude allah did big bang

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind / Defeated Atheists / Trees That Do Not Produce Good Fruits Will Be Cut Down & destroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.