Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

There Is Healing In His Stripes. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Healing In His Stripes. (3201 Views)

How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / VIDEO: Story Of The Newborn Baby Born With Miraculous Power Of Healing In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So u have never taken drugs in the last 20 years?

I said, since I discovered my rights in Christ Jesus. I am not obligated to tell you from when. In life, you discover to recover.

I am in Christ and his life, health, strength, vitality flows from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feets.

Hallelujah!!!

2 Likes

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

I said, since I discovered my rights in Christ Jesus. I am not obligated to tell you from when. In life, you discover to recover.

I am in Christ and his life, health, strength, vitality flows from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet.

Hallelujah!!!
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

I am in Christ and his life, health, strength, vitality flows from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feets.

Hallelujah!!!

So called Christians lying like no man's business, u lie more than the devil himself grin
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So called Christians lying like no man's business, u lie more than the devil himself grin

Ok! I hear you
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Hallelujah!!!

keep fooling and believing yourself

bloodofthelamb:

Hallelujah!!!
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by pressplay411(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Hallelujah!!!

Perfect. This is life eternal. You owe no one explanation. He that has an ear, let him hear.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. - John 1:1-5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
pressplay411:

Perfect. This is life eternal. You owe no one explanation. He that has an ear, let him hear.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. - John 1:1-5

Thank you brother. Christ Jesus desires to be the life of our flesh.

The more you are concious of Him, the more of his incorruptible life you carry.

NB: The scripture normally uses the word behold, see, look, consider for conciousness.

"When you look to Christ you will be lighted up and full of life and light."

I re-echo your words, he who has ears let him hear!

2 Likes

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Paul might have gotten ill but healing is certain and sure.

bloodofthelamb:
johnw47, I repeat healing is certain and sure through our faith in Christ. Now is God's good time.

healing isn't certain and sure at all, not "now" and not even in this life time,
there are millions of elderly christians who have gotten sick and died in nursing homes and hospitals and at home,
not to mention the christians of all ages who get sick

jack kelly a man many christians worldwide believe had much faith, got sick and died, etc. etc. etc.

you don't know God's word and you talk out of your head,
perhaps you are taught by a worldly church where fake healings happen on a regular basis
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 2:42am On Aug 17, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
1 Peter 2:24_ Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose{ Jesus} stripes you were healed.

I don't care what affliction you or your loved one is going through right now, neither does it matter for Jesus Christ was wounded that you might be healed.

You are the only one that can stop your healing by not believing the truth. God has not abandoned you at the mercy of your sickness and diseases. He made abundant provision for your total healing and wholeness through the stripes of His Son.

God has given, it is now our responsibility to take what God has has graciously given through our stubborn faith. Many end up dieing in their affliction because they did not take by faith the healing that is in His stripes.

Realise this, even though God wants you healed and has made provision for it through Christ, He can never force it on you. It is done unto us according to our faith/believe. You don't glorify God, when you are sick.

most people, including christians since Christ, have died through illness,
very few just die peacefully in their sleep.
according to you bloodof, those billions of christians that died of illness,
were not healed of their sickness, "because they did not believe the truth"

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 5:07am On Aug 17, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
johnw47, Jesus healed ALL who were sick in the body. He did this to make what prophet Isaiah had said come true (Matthew 8:16-17).

Healing is the children's bread (Matt 15-22-29). Apostle Paul never had a failing eye sight. The thorn in the flesh was a figure of speech that apostle paul used to identify those people opposing and persecuting his ministry. The thorn in the flesh were messanger of Satan buffeting him.

Atheist in this forum are a thorn in the flesh to Christians because they oppose and persecute us and our message of hope and light. Physical sickness is not and will never be the will of the Father to his children.

In Truth, we ought not to get sick and diseased, talkless of being healed. Perfect health is our God perfect will for us through Christ Jesus

Gal 4:13 Ye know how through infirmity of the flesh I preached the gospel unto you at the first.
Gal 4:14 And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.
Gal 4:15 Where is then the blessedness ye spake of? for I bear you record, that, if it had been possible, ye would have plucked out your own eyes, and have given them to me.

Gal 6:11 Look at how large the letters in these words are because I'm writing this myself.

the infirmity of paul's flesh,
which was in paul's flesh spoken of here, was eye disease.

apostle paul certinally did haver failing eyesight
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 5:28am On Aug 17, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
johnw47, Jesus healed ALL who were sick in the body. He did this to make what prophet Isaiah had said come true (Matthew 8:16-17).

Healing is the children's bread (Matt 15-22-29). Apostle Paul never had a failing eye sight. The thorn in the flesh was a figure of speech that apostle paul used to identify those people opposing and persecuting his ministry. The thorn in the flesh were messanger of Satan buffeting him.

Atheist in this forum are a thorn in the flesh to Christians because they oppose and persecute us and our message of hope and light. Physical sickness is not and will never be the will of the Father to his children.

In Truth, we ought not to get sick and diseased, talkless of being healed. Perfect health is our God perfect will for us through Christ Jesus

bloodof, what part of my post are you referring to:

johnw47:
1Pe 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
1Pe 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Jesus can and does sometimes heal physical illness, but the healing spoken of in those verses is healing of the spirit-mind

we were going astray and He caused us to be dead to sin and to live righteously, by His stripes you are healed

he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities, we are restored to peace, by his stripes we are healed

the apostle paul asked the Lord to heal the thorn in his side, some kind of problem, possibly his failing eye sight, Jesus said: "my grace is sufficient for you"

Jesus was wounded for our transgressions and iniquities(sins), not for our fevers and broken limbs

for those suffering with physical ailments, if Christ decides His grace is sufficient for you,
then endure, and have joy, He will help you
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 5:46am On Aug 17, 2018
solite3:
I believe the thorn on Paul's flesh was not sickness but someone who persecuted paul because of the revelation he had in other to keep him humble.

But I agree with you that Paul's infirmities might be sickness

bloodofthelamb:

Brother apostle Paul infirmities were not sickness but weakness.

bloodof, eye disease is sickness,
weakness is also sickness,
or perhaps you think it's healthy to be weak
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 6:43am On Aug 17, 2018
LoJ:

So don't you sin any longer?

bloodofthelamb:

Yes, I don't.

lying is sin vvv

bloodofthelamb:

Hallelujah!!!

bloodofthelamb:

When I was down with fever

1 Like

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

By his grace I work in supernatural health. Even if malaria or any other disease tries it luck on me. It will never succeed. Because in Christ I have free healing 24/7.

^^^ another lie from you bloodof, who doesn't sin anymore
disease will never succeed with you, yet you was down with fever which is sickness-disease

bloodofthelamb:

When I was down with fever
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 1:55am On Aug 18, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
johnw47, The thorn in flesh was persecution. 2 Cor 12:9_ "And he said to me my grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in WEAKNESS( not in sickness and disease).

you don't know the meanings of weakness, and you don't know that the angel of satan
that was given paul inflicted him with eye disease as well as much more than that

weakness
ἀσθένεια
astheneia
as-then'-i-ah
From G772; feebleness (of body or mind); by implication malady; moral frailty: - disease, infirmity, sickness, weakness.
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 1:59am On Aug 18, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Is ok if you decide to believe that sickness is the will of God for you but not me. You can keep glorifyng God in sickness but me and my family will glorify Him in health.

lies are sin oh bloodof, who doesn't sin anymore

LoJ:

So don't you sin any longer?

bloodofthelamb:

Yes, I don't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Jesus Really Exist? Proving Jesus Without The Bible / VIDEO - Demons Live On Planet Jupiter!!! / Names Of God In Different Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.