Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (43807 Views)

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by emekabros2: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
The late Chief MKO Abiola's fsmily paid a visit to APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu in his house.It seems that Tinubu was instrumental in the honouring of Abiola by Buhari

Q

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/late-mko-abiola-family-visit.html?m=1

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by HungerBAD: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Strong man.

It is nice the Abiola's are appreciating you. Kudos.

When we told them not to write off the influence of this man in the scheme of things in today's Nigeria, we got laughed at.

Oyegun is the first casualty of Tinubu's Tsunami.

Fashola all of a sudden has gone silent and behaving himself very well. Tinubu is my leader and my allegiance is to you Sir.

161 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
DNA tests shows that Abiola get over 70 pikin scattered all over Nigeria. Only if they could all join hands to get the truth as to what killed their father, they are there visiting green snakes under green grass who actually care less about them.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by eezeribe(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abiola's Family... suddenly back from oblivion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by yarimo(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
TINUBU is a role model and mentor to majority of Nigerians

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin Political Realignment don start

5 Likes

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Follygunners: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
May the innocent bloods of the poor, innocent, widows, widowers, hopeless, helpless et al... seek revenge on this Tinubu guy. angry

You've caused havoc on the poor masses lives. embarassed
Tinubu, you shall NEVER experience peace in your life! angry
The death of ur first born and Deji is just the begining. cool. You shall be joing them in the other realm soon. cool

4 Likes

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by IamGoke(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
JAGABAN!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Doesn't change the fact I'm not voting Buhari come 2019.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Kul3ger(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
I knew somebody was behind Bubu's decision to honor Abiola... So na this guy?

2019 is close, the strategists are back to the drawing board... Nigerians are gradually buying their schemes again. In so short a time see how they're making it seem as though Buhari is working?

Expect more "goodies" from Buhari's strategists ..but they'll only last before the polls in 2019. After that, the dullard will regain power....then, more hardship, killings and....everything Bubu.

Let's be wise. Don't be fooled again by their last-minute-goody. 2019 is here VOTE THEM OUT!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
The same Tinubu who betrayed their father and ran away to exile?

6 Likes

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by okomile(f): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Is okay grin
Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Throwback: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
OK!

More like a faction of the Abiola family.

Was Kola Abiola there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tinubu has only one vote,just like me.

19 Likes

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Bombiday(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
I was expecting to see a full battalion in the pic. Is this what we classify as MKO Abiola's family these days
Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by exlinkleads(f): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Politics

Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Issokay

Let OSU ALUSI people keep hating...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Bossontop(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
undecided
Heheheh!!!!....just like dat dem don turn overnight celebrities

1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Follygunners: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Strong man.

When we told them not to write off the influence of this man in the scheme of things in today's Nigeria, we got laughed at.

Fashola all of a sudden has gone silent and behaving himself very well.

Of course we know the pple that are corrupt and sabotaging the progress of the poor masses. Whoever that commends an evil man is evil himself.

Fashola will NEVER go down. It's Tinubu and his cohorts going down!

May Tinubu and his generations never experience peace in their lives. Amen! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by TaiKuun(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Watch as pained souls find a way to bring bitterness here
why would someone be pained by this.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Toni19: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
This single visit has reduced the price of goods in the market. Good news for Nigeria. LOL

3 Likes

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Buhari has given life to these ones. I wouldn't be surprised if Kola or any of the other wannabe children come out for a political post next year.
Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by legba1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Political Realignment don start

You are very correct brother....elections are almost here...

4 Likes

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
I see this APC government trying to compensate the Abiola's family with a ministerial position or a federal government contract.

This doesn't change the fact that APC is losing 2019 presidential election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Strong man.

Fashola all of a sudden has gone silent and behaving himself very well. Tinubu is my leader and my allegiance is to you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by datola: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
That's good.

Oga Tinubu's living room always looking ordinary/simple.

Respect sir!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Owaincouncil: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
DNA tests shows that Abiola get over 70 pikin scattered all over Nigeria. Only if they could all join hands to get the truth as to what killed their father, they are there visiting people who care less about them.

Someone should please help me to bring out any sense in this post.

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.