Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] (10253 Views)

It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
SEX: The Rant of a 1 Minute Man and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE]

The drama just begun.

A man called Azubuike read a thread I created about lasting 7 hours in bed. When he read it, he got angry, created a thread after 2 days and said:

ChiefAzubuike:
Only broke guys/men brag about how long they can last in bed.

That's simply because they have no money or source of money to think of. That's why they don't mind spending hours on a woman. At the end of the day, they go back to drinking garri and you begin to wonder why they keep getting lean.

Reverse is the case for rich people. There's a whole lot to think of and they just do less than 5min they are done and get the f**k out. They retire back to their laptops or to making phone calls.

People like wizkid have been rumoured by his ex to be a one minute man. So many celebs have been rumoured to last 3 min or less. I doubt if baba oyedepo can go more than 5 min on mama faith. I can beat my chest dangote fit no go 2 min not to talk of a fat bellied man like adenuga or a vegetable like buhari.
Sorry, Sir. I know you read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4547550/naturally-last-7-hours-bed and became angry. This is why you created this thread.

Typing...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
When I was a 1 minute man like you, I didn't find excuses, but I took it as a challenge and worked on myself.

When I talk about lasting 7 hours in bed, I know 1 minute men will be angry, but I don't care because I was once a 1 minute man. The good news is: I didn't dwell on it, but worked on it. So, work on yourself and don't find excuses to give up.

Tying...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
When my handwriting sucked in secondary school, I took it as a challenge, stole my uncle's notebook (because he has the best writing in the world) and mimicked it for 1 month.

After learning it, I was voted the person with the most elegant and sexy handwriting in school. They didn't know where I stole the skill. If I hadn't done this, I would've continued with my jagajaga writing. So, work on yourself and don't find excuses to give up.

Typing...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
The first day I typed on a computer, my typing speed was slow, so I took it as a challenge and mastered Mavis Beacon. Now, I can type a full page with my eyes closed and with speed. So, work on yourself and don't find excuses to give up.

Typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
When I was broke like you, I read the richest man in Babylon, think and grow rich, etc. and implemented what Napoleon Hill said and today it's paying off. So, work on yourself and don't find excuses to give up.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

When I was skinny like you, people made fun of me, so I took it as a challenge and hit with gym and today, I have big muscles and 6 packs. So, work on yourself and don't find excuses to give up.

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
When I posted free relationship articles on Nairaland in 2016 / 2017, but some guys who didn't know the value of what I posted for free abused me and I humbly took them down and converted them to different relationship books.

Now, people value them and every single day those books fetch lots of money. What did I do differently, I packaged them and each book is selling for at least 7k.

Guess what? Lots of people are buying it. As I type right now, we have made sales today. After reading it, come back and say, "Wow! That book is amazing. It really opened my eyes. You're great. I want to buy another of your book."

If I had left them on Nairaland and kept complaining on how nice guys are abusing me, do you think I would've been making all these extra money? So, work on yourself and don't find excuses to give up.

Below are some collections of some of our books we posted on Nairaland as articles for free, but now, they've been turned to books, deleted from Nairaland and no longer free. Isn't this this fetching money now, instead of posting it on NL and be abused for being honest?

Typing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
When Nairaland refused to move my topics to front-page, I took it as a challenge and built my own forum. See it at www.wetclef.com

Today, money generated from it can feed you for life. We're even building more like www.nairalend.com or www.manymen.men or www.whetclef.com

So, work on yourself and don't find excuses to give up.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Why did I take my precious time to create a thread and reply you?

Answer: It's because I want to put you on the right path.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
People who won't go far in life always complain and do nothing. People who will go far don't complain much, but take ACTION. So, work on yourself and don't find excuses to give up.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
When I was a one minute man like you, I didn't say to myself, "Bill Gate can't last long, so why should I?" I took action.

Now, I have documented how I did it and even Bill Gate or other billionaires may end up reading it one day.

Books are forever. Even when the author is no more. Today, people still read books written 500 years ago. So, work on yourself and don't find excuses to give up.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
What am I trying to say? If you want to succeed, stop looking for ways to console your ineptitude and work on yourself.

Simple advice. Sadly, you may not understand how valuable what I just wrote is. You may even get angry and start abusing me. So, work on yourself and don't find excuses to give up.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
iLegendd u never disappoint grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
If you know me, you'll learn a lot. I take action, but I don't want to reveal too much. Learn to take action, not re-action.

Since I cured my PE, I wrote a book on how I did it. I didn't write the book because of money.

My aim on Nairaland is to share what I know for free and help men, but I was abused for 2 years on Nairaland for being generous, so I stopped.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yes, it's not cheap and it's not for everyone either. Luckily, the final solution everyone needs to cure their PE and how I cured mine with my clients are there and easy to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:
iLegendd u never disappoint grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hmm. I saw his thread and wanted to ignore, but decided to give him a run for his rant. wink

1 Like

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Hmm. I saw his thread and wanted to ignore, but decided to give him a run for his rant. wink
cant a 1 minute man rant in peace? embarassed
at least he has his millions to consoule himself with grin

3 Likes

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by CAPSLOCKED: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
iLegendd:
When I was a 1 minute man like you, I didn't find excuses, but I took it as a challenge and worked on myself.

When I talk about lasting 7 hours in bed, I know 1 minute men will be angry, but I don't care because I was once a 1 minute man. The good news is: I didn't dwell on it, but worked on it. So, work on yourself and don't find excuses to give up.

Tying...

ARE YOU SURE YOU KNOW WHAT 7 HRS IS...?

FROM 8:00 AM TO 3:00 PM WHEN WORKERS ARE PLANNING TO GO HOME AFTER A "LONG DAY" OF WORKING.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:

cant a 1 minute man rant in peace? embarassed
at least he has his millions to consoule himself with grin
Lol. Does he know how much marathon men also make? Being great in bed doesn't mean a man is broke. It means a man cares about women.

Women respect men who are great. They are always scared of offending him. They hardly demand money from such men.

In a case like this, such men hardly spend on women — they invest their money and use the profit to help their siblings, parents, neighbors, or a charity organization.

On the other hand, 1 minute men spend a lot to cover up for their weaknesses in the bedroom. If I were still a 1 minute man as I used to, I would've been spending too.

If you not sabi fùck, then spend on women satisfy them.

If you sabi fùck, then use your rod and satisfy them and they've even tell you thank you at the end, use the money you would've given them and start up a business. That's how goo-bad guys do it. www.wetclef.com forum teaches men all they need.

Lefulefu my niggur, aw far?
Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ARE YOU SURE YOU KNOW WHAT 7 HRS IS...?

FROM 8:00 AM TO 3:00 PM WHEN WORKERS ARE PLANNING TO GO HOME AFTER A "LONG DAY" OF WORKING.

Lol. You won't understand the secret. It's easy. #smiles.
Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by Femorama: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Twelve hours nko shocked
Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. Does he know how much marathon men also make? Being great in bed doesn't mean a man is broke. It means a man cares about women.

Women respect men who are great. They are always scared of offending him. They hardly demand money from such men.

In a case like this, such men hardly spend on women — they invest their money and use the profit to help their siblings, parents, neighbors, or a charity organization.

On the other hand, 1 minute men spend a lot to cover up for their weaknesses in the bedroom. If I were still a 1 minute man as I used to, I would've been spending too.

If you not sabi fùck, then spend on women satisfy them.

If you sabi fùck, then use your rod and satisfy them and they've even tell you thank you at the end, use the money you would've given them and start up a business. That's how goo-bad guys do it. www.wetclef.com forum teaches men all they need.

Lefulefu my niggur, aw far?
no mind amcheesycheesy. Na im go come later dey cry dat upon assurance im give im babe he still caught a nigga smashing hercheesy.if u cant satisfy ur wife then another nigga will do ur job for ucheesy. I dey ooo my brother. Hw u dey enjoy ur sunday na?cheesy
Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:
no mind amcheesycheesy. Na im go come later dey cry dat upon assurance im give im babe he still caught a nigga smashing hercheesy.if u cant satisfy ur wife then another nigga will do ur job for ucheesy. I dey ooo my brother. Hw u dey enjoy ur sunday na?cheesy
I just dey. Na Naija na. Enjoyment will start when Buhari hands over to Donald Duke.
Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Femorama:
Twelve hours nko shocked
Lol. Never tried that. It's achievable, but it's not a competition to bang for half a day. The brain can achieve anything if good exercises are done for months and commands are given to the subconscious mind. Most people don't tap into it.

When people who tap into this power share their stories, they hardly believe them. It's just like all these powerful pastors who can heal. Despite how truthful most pastors' deliverances are, there are millions who will say it's demonic power. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by thedondada(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
The only problem with one minute men is the refractory period between erections.

If a man does one minute and is back up in another for 5 then back up in another for 10 no problem.

Sometimes we Duracell peeps get tired of sex and just want to nut and get it over with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
thedondada:
The only problem with one minute men is the refractory period between erections.

If a man does one minute and is back up in another for 5 then back up in another for 10 no problem.

Sometimes we Duracell peeps get tired of sex and just want to nut and get it over with.
If a man cum on command eve if it's within 10 seconds, he's not a 1 minute man. Some days, he may not be in the mood for marathon.

To get a good refractory period, there are some penile exercises. These exercises also help blood floor and increase in libido.

Most men just don't want to practice. Their focus is only on making money. Unfortunately, they haven't even cracked 2% code of money making neither have they cracked the bedroom code great lovers use.

All I'm praying is for men to humble themselves and be focused in handling their bedroom skills and money making skills. I'm here to proffer the solutions men need to navigate life with ease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by visijo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
i have a QUESTION.. AFTER my first round today Which last for some minutes, for me to get erection back the SECOND time was hard.. It was embarrasing, i tell her to dress up. Is that also sign of one minutes man
Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by press005: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
iLegendd:

Tying...

bro, lets negotiate biz naa
Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
visijo:
i have a QUESTION.. AFTER my first round today Which last for some minutes, for me to get erection back the SECOND time was hard.. It was embarrasing, i tell her to dress up. Is that also sign of one minutes man
Lol. It seems you're joking.

You're too confident with your statement. I'm suspecting you're a marathon guy just cracking a joke.

Most 1 minute men are too shy, angry, bitter, etc. to open up just like you did.

You'll see them countering my thread. Instead of opening up and ask for a final solution privately, they antagonize. It's an ego thing. In your case, you are humble and confident enough to open up.

If truly you're a minute man, with your kind of confidence, you're 50% set to master the great lover skills. Trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by ovieokodhi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
iLegendd:
When I was skinny like you, people made fun of me, so I took it as a challenge and hit with gym and today, I have big muscles and 6 packs. So, work on yourself and don't find excuses to give up.

Typing...
so you are a guy and your gender reads female on Nairaland I wonder how many guys you don swindle sef... You just spoil this sweet gist wey I dey enjoy
Re: SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
uh oh...wrong door, no! I meant wrong thread....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Water Melon! Nigerian Lady Blast A Lady Who Put On Two Push Up Bra. PHOTOS / See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). / See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.