Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) (20235 Views)

Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos / Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by yazach: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is wickedness at its peak. Buhari is supposed to be tied down with chains so he will not go anywhere. Don't those cabals know the scorching sun of Morocco and the hot winds blowing from the sahara desert is enough to cook this vegetable and kill it?

You are less concern bross this is Nigeria affairs not Israeli IPOB so why are you taking Panadol for someone else's headache

Go Israel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Cameroonglass(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Oga, u fit travel ooooooooo
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is wickedness at its peak. Buhari is supposed to be tied down with chains so he will not go anywhere. Don't those cabals know the scorching sun of Morocco and the hot winds blowing from the sahara desert is enough to cook this vegetable and kill it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Cameroonglass(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Oga, u fit travel oo
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by kereman1: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
President Mr slowpoke

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Baba just Dey Ball.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by centurionpapa(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Allah ki aye my president.
We love you sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Wisdomcity2017: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nonsense
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Platony(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
If u lyk...goan cal us lazy again!!..

BUHARI....

Disgracing Nigeria since 1984 sad sad
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Clueless dullard, remain there you are not important

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
this my governor mumu like wetin, what is he doing in Abuja
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Guy that Sahara Desert no be here oo
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by dominion001(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Does it mean that non of this leaders that are always inviting pmb can discuss whatever they want to discuss in Nigeria? Or is it that the outcome will only favour Nigeria? Or is it that pmb hate inviting other presidents to visit him in Aso rock? What happened to someone like vp, minister representing you? Must our president honour every invitation? Even when the country is burning?

So many questions to be answered.
Oya Buharists over to you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Safe trip my President
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
post=68359220:
Safe trip my President
Is He a president?
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by okolet(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
W
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by deomelo: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
BUHARIPLZDIE:

Is He a president?

He is a President, but not according to ignorant and illiterate Igbos..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Scholarsticchai: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Teewhy2:
The more I see these old people, the more I pray that GOD should relocate my family and I to a country where my children will not just exist but live a life.
Where the life of human beings are valued.
A country where they will enjoy the fruit of their Labour.
A country where the youths can be a leader and their voice heard.
So help me GOD.

Amen so help us God
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by laffwitmi: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ojukwu?? Do you mean the one FFK sent to early grave
Leetunechi:
Like if you know ojukwo is better than buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by yemiprogress(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Little respect for the President will never harm you. No matter your hatred for him,he still remains 'your' and 'our' president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Our international president is on the move, I repeat, he's on the move.

Learn how to sell online, easily.

https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
yemiprogress:

Little respect for the President will never harm you. No matter your hatred for him,he still remains 'your' and 'our' president.
你生氣了
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Edu3Again: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
yemiprogress:

respect a man who is killing Southerners
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
may he never comeback alive.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
deomelo:

He is a President, but not according to ignorant and illiterate Igbos..

Ipob, Him & You who is an illiterate?
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by deomelo: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
dominion001:
Does it mean that non of this leaders that are always inviting pmb can discuss whatever they want to discuss in Nigeria? Or is it that the outcome will only favour Nigeria? Or is it that pmb hate inviting other presidents to visit him in Aso rock? What happened to someone like vp, minister representing you? Must our president honour every invitation? Even when the country is burning?

So many questions to be answered.
Oya Buharists over to you.

You really don't need them to attend to your ignorant question because PMB welcomes foreign leaders and their reps all the time.

Google is always there to cure ignorance, use it sometimes.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by PointZerom: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

omenka and madridguy must hear this.

Cc Immhotep Lzza onyeoga
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by laffwitmi: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Let me help u it answer..the answer is idioticpig called Ipod grin grin grin
BUHARIPLZDIE:

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by PointZerom: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
deomelo:

You really don't need them to attend to your ignorant question because PMB welcomes foreign leaders and their reps all the time.

Google is always there to cure ignorance, use it sometimes.

Hot Sun will kee the vegetable in Morocco.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by deomelo: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
BUHARIPLZDIE:

You have to be for not knowing that PMB is the President of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by deomelo: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
PointZerom:

Hot Sun will kee the vegetable in Morocco.

Typical ipob evil wishes, hatred, anger, bitterness, frustration and depression.

Anyway, back to sender..
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Teewhy2:
The more I see these old people, the more I pray that GOD should relocate my family and I to a country where my children will not just exist but live a life.
Where the life of human beings are valued.
A country where they will enjoy the fruit of their Labour.
A country where the youths can be a leader and their voice heard.
So help me GOD.

Nigeria is one hard country I tell you

If you are not in that privileged circle, it's going to take a lot of work and fighting to break out of the yoke of poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Visit Oba Elegushi In Lagos / FG Directs Reversal Of Electricity Tariff Adjustment / Ojukwu’s Children Vow Not To Support Bianca’s Senatorial Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.