Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (30915 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Vincent Enyeama And His Wife, Promise Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Teeisaac(m): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Born b4 marriage​ abi after Cus am confused with that boy hight o
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mkoabiola: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChukChinCol:
Does that mean that this girl is barely 12. Abi na 12yrs of wedding.
Same question I was abt asking

Can DAT gal b 12years

DAT gal is more than 12
All these bloggers are liars
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Jimmy231: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
bestman09:

Thank God for their union. My 18th wedding anniversary is on the 1st of Sep 2018
Yinmu. Sakamanje
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by room089: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Just check their bodies!

See how fresh they are!

Here i no know d one wey dey do us!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:14am On Jun 11, 2018
ChukChinCol:
Ya,she is barely 12yrs old.De skippo did his wedding in Uyo around 2005 n as at den,he didn't av any child yet.He just left Enyimba fc de previous yr n joined Happoel Telaviv in Israel.Those kids wer u see so nah fertilizer dem dey chop for France..oo!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Duru009(m): 2:10am On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
12years? That's great grin

I admire couples who can keep their relationship even stronger every day sha..

When you know he's your soulmate , u feel more confident wink

But can we be soulmate,!
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sprints1: 2:17am On Jun 11, 2018
sulasa07:
When did Enyeama grow tall like that?
lol...because u watch him on TV all the time goalkeepers are always tall but when we see them on TV they look short...simon mingnolet of Liverpool people say he is short u won't believe he is 6ft +... and he is the shortest in the division
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by marwanafrica: 4:17am On Jun 11, 2018
cyojunior1:
arrogant guy
No, I feel he is much more than that may be stupid
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Lerio(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2018
Stevenson1:

Bro, gist me na. wetin happen between him and Eagles?
The guy ate the eagle wey suppose follow us go russia

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by stchinedu: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2018
bestman09:

Thank God for their union. My 18th wedding anniversary is on the 1st of Sep 2018
May God bless your union the more.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by cadre88(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2018
The son resemble Echiejile
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2018
ChukChinCol:
my question exactly. that means that girl is around 11 and the boy around 10 years. see as they big. God punish poverty I swear
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2018
cadre88:
The son resemble Echiejile
lol. The table you're about to shake, hope say you fit handle am o
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by cadre88(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sir, I'm just saying o before nairalanders go enter me
Rajosh:
lol. The table you're about to shake, hope say you fit handle am o
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
sprints1:
lol...because u watch him on TV all the time goalkeepers are always tall but when we see them on TV they look short...simon mingnolet of Liverpool people say he is short u won't believe he is 6ft +... and he is the shortest in the division
Chisos!6ft+ and still short.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“We Have Found Chidera” – Eguavoen Considering CSKA Wizard For Key Role / Cameroon Appoints Clarence Seedorf And Patric Kluivert As Team Coaches / NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.