Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:31 PM

This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? (702 Views)

Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos) / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by Macelliot(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
This picture of world leaders got people talking. What do you think? Who is the boss?

Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by flington4550(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Who sit down Respect your old age oo
Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by Stainlessq(f): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Trump na correct big boy. President of presidents.
Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by olayinex(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
were our Baba dey
Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by madridguy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Donald Trump, oga na master.
Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by thesicilian: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Trump acts as if he's the president of the whole world, not just America.
Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by daryoor(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
No single black man, if we dont have world leaders does that mean we only have world followers
Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by oshe11: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Trump belike stubborn child wen don commit but School teachers dey fear to caution him, so they called the principal(who is also afraid but had to go) to talk to him.....

But Trump is like, see yinmu oooo Abeg talk finish make I go continue from where I stop. Oponu!!!
Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by oshe11: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
World Leader on behalf of Merkel: Sir pls these decisions are taking against UN pls consider, we can't query you. Thats why we are begging, Pls Sir consider us your children.

Trump: If you want to remain my Ally better join me. I don't have time for rubbish.....
Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by Timbuktuo: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
olayinex:
were our Baba dey

For G7? You think this is Big Brother Naija?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by Timbuktuo: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
thesicilian:
Trump acts as if he's the president of the whole world, not just America.

Ever heard of the label 'Leader of the Free World'?

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by oshe11: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
G7 Leaders: Class Captain, your tariff dey choke Us ooo
Trump: undecided
Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by olayinex(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Timbuktuo:

For G7? You think this is Big Brother Naija?
Baba don dey enter big naija ouse
Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by tolexy007(m): 6:37am On Jun 11, 2018
oshe11:

World Leader on behalf of Merkel: Sir pls these decisions are taking against UN pls consider, we can't query you. Thats why we are begging, Pls Sir consider us your children.

Trump: If you want to remain my Ally better join me. I don't have time for rubbish.....

You got it..Trump was like , Oya, all of you should start telling me ur problems am listening, Madam you first.....Trump

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of World Leaders Got People Talking. What Do You Think? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2018
Macelliot:

This picture of world leaders got people talking. What do you think? Who is the boss?

Compare it to this... cool

(1) (Reply)

South Africa To Be Renamed Azania / Warmongering Nation: UK Invaded All But 22 Countries Around The Globe / US Presidential Election Updates: Nairalanders In USA Who Is Winning In Your Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.