Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad (40111 Views)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Amagite2: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Teddy A's baby mama, Dallas based Mauritanian beauty, Layla Amani has taken to Twitter to call him out fire being a deadbeat dad.

According to her, the only time he has sent money to their son in 5 years was just on his birthday. She also tagged him, arrogant manipulative and living a fake life.

This is surprising to many and they are asking if her account was hacked, but she replied saying it is not hacked!.

Layla was Teddy's biggest supporter while he was in the big brother house, she even poured encomium on him while in the house, calling him a wonderful father. Or, was that just to make people vote him?

Well, read her tweets below...

"Before you give money to fans left and right take of your kid first smdh ��‍♀️

Ain’t playing with you nigga I am allergic to bullshit

Fear what you don’t know

I got so much prove on your ass so don’t Bleep with me before I scatter your fake life mumu

I’m trying to keep my cool but I guess u like my wahala

Oya Hurricane Layla on the way to scatter everything with facts �

Whatever ppl thing of me don’t matter I’m tired of taking care of my son while you’re there having fun Nd living the fake life, fake everything

I keep warning you but your mumu self Won’t listen, arrogance will kill you

You know I got so much prove on your ass if I put it on here they will loose respect for you so stop fucking with me nd be a good father to your son stop showing ppl fake life Before I blast you

I have time today��

How many time I warned your ass

U can lie don’t them but not me cuz you know the secrets I got on you

Why these mother fuckers thing is ok to let a mother take care of their pikin while u here having fun, nah I’m not one of those BM��

You are so manipulative only a mumu can’t see it

I go with the flow, you want wahala I’ll serve it you want peace u know what to do

For 5 yrs I been taking of my son the first you send him money was on his bday, so don’t tell I didn’t try o

I call him send him messages to keep peace but I guess he like to Bleep with me #imthewrongbabymomtoplaywith

Your son should be your priority nigga

They don’t know the way I know you so stop bullshit Nd be a good father to your son nd stop deceiving yourself biko

Nobody hacked my account o
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/dont-Bleep-with-me-before-i-scatter-your-fake-life-teddy-as-baby-mama-calls-him-out.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by cheddahboy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
I Know it will come to this, only because she wasn't given #Toilet Style she is bitter, Wetin be that chieftancy title self Teddy Alpha? Settle her..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by goldbim(f): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Oops!!thought he said he's cool with his babymama?that she's his best supporter. lipsrsealed..this movie go sweet sha shocked!!*grabs popcorn*

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
angry

1. Teddy A lives a fake ass lifestyle. Only fake people have sex in the toilet with people who are not their spouse

2. Oh babymama, you knew Teddy's lifestyle yet you opened your toto for him to release sperm inside.

In conclusion, you both are shitholes

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Olalan(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
It's open knowledge that majority of the so called celebs live fake lives, but to the baby mama wasn't she carried away with his packaging before the cookie crumbled

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Divatochi(f): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Did u not know about his arrogance when u became his babymama?

18 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
That guy is fake and arrogant. His fake pride is choking him that's why he can't be signed into a record label even though he's musically talented. He needs to have a rethink. He's not getting any younger.

But tope no sabi speak English o. Abi awo rataka scholarship no reach her side undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nickijoy(f): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
I am allergic to bulls!!t.. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Donald95(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Savage defined

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by chriskosherbal(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nickijoy:
I am allergic to bulls!!t.. grin
me too sis cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by decatalyst(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Divatochi:
Did u not know about his arrogance when u became his babymama?

When she opened her phone for his SIM card Abi?

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nickijoy(f): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
chriskosherbal:
meet too sis
Same here oo

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by spongeisback: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
We all know he's a deadbeat.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
alpha male indeed

2 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Gozbrown(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
hurricane layla.
victim: Teddy

13 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Houseofglam7(f): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Of course
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Bills2307(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
White: bae please come to the house let’s have s*x in summer

Nigerians: I have bought that charger for you oo.. when are you coming to take it

#thisisnigeria

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nwaohafia1: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mere looking at Teddy-A, you will see arrogance all over him. I knew from day 1 i saw him on television he can't keep a woman for long.

BamBam will soon get her own share of his arrogance while carrying his baby.

27 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Goldenheart(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
What's my business.. ...

7 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by ALAYORMII: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Deadbeat dad kwa
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
I like how she said "nobody hacked my account o".

16 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by sodiqapril(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
rubbish and ingredients.
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by ideology(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kontinu angry
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Krafty006: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by princepee: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yeye people, baby mama is now marriage! Deal with your life take it of social media... We no dry there when una start am so make una keep am to una self......??wetin I dey type self Una dey craze gbo gbo

4 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by ednut1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
U wan collect child support from african man lol. Dream on.

12 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by DIYhackers: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Serious things

Check my signature now to learn blogging
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Teddy A's baby mama, Dallas based Mauritanian beauty, Layla Amani has taken to Twitter to call him out fire being a deadbeat dad.

According to her, the only time he has sent money to their son in 5 years was just on his birthday. She also tagged him, arrogant manipulative and living a fake life.

This is surprising to many and they are asking if her account was hacked, but she replied saying it is not hacked!.

Layla was Teddy's biggest supporter while he was in the big brother house, she even poured encomium on him while in the house, calling him a wonderful father. Or, was that just to make people vote him?

Well, read her tweets below...

"Before you give money to fans left and right take of your kid first smdh ��‍♀️

Ain’t playing with you nigga I am allergic to bullshit

Fear what you don’t know

I got so much prove on your ass so don’t Bleep with me before I scatter your fake life mumu

I’m trying to keep my cool but I guess u like my wahala

Oya Hurricane Layla on the way to scatter everything with facts �

Whatever ppl thing of me don’t matter I’m tired of taking care of my son while you’re there having fun Nd living the fake life, fake everything

I keep warning you but your mumu self Won’t listen, arrogance will kill you

You know I got so much prove on your ass if I put it on here they will loose respect for you so stop fucking with me nd be a good father to your son stop showing ppl fake life Before I blast you

I have time today��

How many time I warned your ass

U can lie don’t them but not me cuz you know the secrets I got on you

Why these mother fuckers thing is ok to let a mother take care of their pikin while u here having fun, nah I’m not one of those BM��

You are so manipulative only a mumu can’t see it

I go with the flow, you want wahala I’ll serve it you want peace u know what to do

For 5 yrs I been taking of my son the first you send him money was on his bday, so don’t tell I didn’t try o

I call him send him messages to keep peace but I guess he like to Bleep with me #imthewrongbabymomtoplaywith

Your son should be your priority nigga

They don’t know the way I know you so stop bullshit Nd be a good father to your son nd stop deceiving yourself biko

Nobody hacked my account o
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/dont-Bleep-with-me-before-i-scatter-your-fake-life-teddy-as-baby-mama-calls-him-out.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Foolish baby mama
Modafucka baby daddy

3 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Not surprised at all

3 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by BAILMONEY: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nickijoy:
Same here oo
IM ALLERGIC TO PUSSAYsad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Nyra & Her Hot Legs On Display / Cee-C In Breath-taking Photos / Olaide Olaogun Gets Married To Her Husband In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.