Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) (37166 Views)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Man Hacks His Friend To Death, Arrested After Stealing His Money.Graphic Photos / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
A manhunt which was launched by Ugandan and Kenyan authorities has paid off, as Jacky Ama, the housemaid who stabbed her madam and son to death has been arrested. 

The housemaid who was was arrested at Namayisi in Uganda today on Sunday, June 10, following a successful manhunt by Kenyan and Ugandan authorities at Port Victoria border in Busia County. She is expected to be brought to Kenya to face murder charges. 
Auma who is believed to have strangled her employer Elizabeth Achieng and a three-year-old son Leon Benedict Otieno before knifing them several times, will be under the custody of Muhoroni police once he lands in Kenya since she committed the crime in their area of operation as reported by Standard. 

Recall that we reported that Ms Liz Ojwang and her son Leone were stabbed on Wednesday evening, in what is believed to be a child related dispute. Ms Ojwang was stabbed in Muhoroni, Kenya, where she lived and worked.

The suspect's arrest came after Elizabeth's husband, Evans Otieno who stays in Kisumu got impatient when she failed to show up at work and failed to return his calls. When Otieno went back home in the evening, he found the two bodies lying in a pool of blood in the bedroom, the deceased mother's tied around the neck. According to the neighbour Martin Ayako, the murder suspect was comfortably seated and crunching chips on the table as if nothing had happened.

"I asked whereabouts of Elizabeth but she told Elizabeth had left with the child but she was just comfortably seated some eating some chips," Ayako narrated.

The 26-year-old community health worker had resumed work from maternity leave two weeks before meeting her death. The bodies of the two were collected by police officers and are preserved at Star Mortuary in Kisumu pending a postmortem examination. 

https://lailasnews.com/housemaid-who-stabbed-her-madam-and-son-to-death-arrested-photo/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by HungerBAD: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Devil.

11 Likes

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by hisgrace090: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
The danger in employing house help has outgrown it assumed benefit.

35 Likes

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
When I told a nairalander employing a house help must be strictly by referral, he was saying another thing. Now this is what happens when you employ someone you or someone else doesnt know so well right from origin.

11 Likes

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
No paid househelp will ever step foot into my house

5 Likes

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by Alejoc(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Game up!

Time to dance to the music!
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
angry

17 Likes

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by DIYhackers: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
She looks possessed already, don't ask me

Want to learn blogging? Check my signature
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by ProfSule(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Madness everywhr

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by Celestyn8213: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
End time house girl.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by ifedolapoferanm(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hmmm ok
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hmmmm....
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by PrettyGist: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by DrObum(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nna eeh, na to take my hand do house chores and manage be nanny with wifey oooo.

Imagine going out one-day and coming back to this kind of story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by NaijaElba(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Who's house maid from the two pics? I see same person or eyes is paining me?
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
imagine wat the lad has been through
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by thanki410(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Baby sitter , the babe would kill...
The future told me ,
she couldn't hear!
The joy and relief of having someone to help care for her and the kid...
This ONE had no care in her ,
bitter, impatient, rough-edged , poor to speak and frowns at over-work...
The future showed its head and every disaster happened , worst was the loss of loved ones, she truly has hate and not kindness.....
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by Nwaohafia1: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
People? If you can manage please manage. Stop employing househelps. They are disaster waiting to happen

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by room089: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Who can we trust again?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by tokrizy: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
God END EARTH let's start over again..

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by tokrizy: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hmmm on a second thought not now..I'm at d verge f becoming a multi millionaire..JUST HAVE PITY ON US 4 NOW..cos we re imperfect nd we still learning.
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by zombieHUNTER: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
African freak
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yea

Evil osu alusi maid
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by koxi: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abeg, the two pics which wan be househelp, which wan madam...
I no see am well...hic!
I be dey think say...hic!!
I never fit figure am...hic!!!

Chai...I've had too much to drink. Someone please interpret

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by Originalsly: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
When I told a nairalander employing a house help must be strictly by referral, he was saying another thing. Now this is what happens when you employ someone you or someone else doesnt know so well right from origin.

The Police recently put out a warning ...but people can still. This one hire person with mental problems.... find oUT too late.
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by kingchris30(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
housemaids and their wahala but some of these women don't need house help
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by Factfinder1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Which amongst them is the stabber and the stabber
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by dontbothermuch: 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
cry
Bloggers don't be in a hurry to make money.
Is the suspect a he or she?

According to the neighbour Martin Ayako, the murder suspect was comfortably seated and crunching chips on the table as if nothing had happened.

He/She might be deranged
Re: Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) by Danelo(m): 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
End time maid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Touching Girl’s Breast In Lagos / 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) / Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.