Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,905 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] (2077 Views)

4.3 Million People Defecate Openly In Oyo — UNICEF / 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG / UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is so heart wrenching. Please let WHO come to our aid because its taking a toll on our health.

Poor children don't have clean water to drink because of this. UNICEF please do something.

We beg the government to come to our rescue. We are tired of this suffering.

2 Likes

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
shocked

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by Divatochi(f): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Na wa ooo cry
Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by OkutaNla: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
undecided

13 Likes

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Divatochi:
Na wa ooo cry
cry cry

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by OkutaNla: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by PDJT: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
One disturbing situation I noticed there is that most don’t use toilet tissue/paper. They just get water in a small bowl/jug/kettle and wash their anus with their bare hands. It’s shockingly unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by Uyiii: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
This thread is gonna be so so intriguing. one of the best moments I revere so much of neither being a Yoruba nor Igbo.
Okay. let the tribalistic bashings begin, started already with the topic of this thread and of course, I can see some reprisals already which is somewhat commendablecheesy
Shoot your best shot people, we gonna be the judges and promise to judge without sentiments but with a compromise.

Meanwhile, lemme grab my popcorn. THIS IS NIGERIA.
Kill yourselvescheesy

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by izzou(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin grin grin

Can't we just make our points on this forum without having any tribal link attached to it?

Open defecation is a National issue. Why pick only the southwest? grin

And I hope it's Google you got those pictures from angry?
I don't want to imagine the image of you taking pictures of people's shiit and bomboms sad

2 Likes

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by OkutaNla: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin Ibo Amaka. grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
PDJT:
One disturbing situation I noticed there is that most don’t use toilet tissue/paper. They just get water in a small bowl/jug/kettle and wash their anus with their bare hands. It’s shockingly unbelievable.
One of those lagoon areas in makoko , Lagos. Some of them will still drink that water. shocked

2 Likes

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by OkutaNla: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ibo kwezuenu. shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by PDJT: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

One of those lagoon areas in makoko , Lagos. Some of them will still drink that water. shocked

It’s unfortunate. I couldn’t believe my nak.ed eyes the first time I saw that. You would think one of the most important things to do as a good citizen, would be to protect the environment. Surely, that has to be a criminal offense.

3 Likes

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by PDJT: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Uyiii:
This thread is gonna be so so intriguing. one of the best moments I revere so much of neither being a Yoruba nor Igbo.
Okay. let the tribalistic bashings begin, started already with the topic of this thread and of course, I can see some reprisals already which is somewhat commendablecheesy
Shoot your best shot people, we gonna be the judges and promise to judge without sentiments but with a compromise.

Meanwhile, lemme grab my popcorn. THIS IS NIGERIA.
Kill yourselvescheesy

So this unfortunate situation doesn’t affect you abi? You think pollution understands borderline? You better add your voice and condemn in its entirety the filthy culture of those people, and help save your family from an epidemic of cholera and gastroenteritis etc.

2 Likes

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by psucc(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
sensitive matters like this that could be discussed with a view to finding a common ground and then "passed a resolution" and forward same to their respective State governors will be killed by tribal sentiments.

Seun should find a way of reducing tribalism on NL.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by PDJT: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
psucc:
sensitive matters like this that could be discussed with a view to finding a common ground and then "passed a resolution" and forward same to their respective State governors will be killed by tribal sentiments.

Seun should find a way of reducing tribalism on NL.

Unfortunately, this forum survives on tribalism. You couldn’t even find an anti-tribalism/racism legislation in Nigerian law books. The country is powered on tribalism. #Fact.

1 Like

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by Masterppower: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
sponsored by Nairaland
Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by Uyiii: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
PDJT:

So this unfortunate situation doesn’t affect you abi? You think pollution understands borderline? You better add your voice and condemn in its entirety the filthy culture of those people, and help save your family from an epidemic of cholera and gastroenteritis etc.
I really think you mentioned the wrong person. you should channel your mentioning to the op's station as he's the initial pioneer of streamlining this disgusting and rather unfortunate act to a particular geographic location.

Mention the right person bro, but since this thread has been centered on tribalistic prowess, I can't help but laugh who's gonna be at the losing end.

Wetin concern me, make I finish my jollof jare.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by PDJT: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Uyiii:

I really think you mentioned the wrong person. you should channel your mentioning to the op's station as he's the initial pioneer of streamlining this disgusting and rather unfortunate act to a particular geographic location.

Mention the right person bro, but since this thread has been centered on tribalistic prowess, I can't help but laugh who's gonna be at the losing end.

Wetin concern me, make I finish my jollof jare.

Whatever. You eat your dry prison food. I enjoy my wine.

Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by Ologogoro: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mkpor, Anambra
Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
mitchmang what can you say about this?
Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy this reminds me of one ethnic champion moniker uglyafonja you guys are the clown of nairaland, where's Nwaamaikpe also cheesy
Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by niyot124: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
This op is so jobless and stupid grin grin

Are you not the same person that had sex with your significant other outside on the balcony the other day?

Face it South-east zone(with their muddy/red sand) is dead, that's why y'all are running to the south West for survival grin.
Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by nelronaldo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by nelronaldo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
I gats book space *grabs pop corn*
Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by nelronaldo(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nigerians have poor hygiene habits though.
Re: In South West, People Defaecate Openly [Heart Breaking Photos] by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 14, 2018
It's your people from south east who came to SW to hustle defecating everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Foundation And The COVID-19 Vaccine Network Scandal / Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos) / Five Home Remedies For Cold And Catarrh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.