Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Would You Do With One Million Naira? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Would You Do With One Million Naira? (33727 Views)

Win One Million Naira Cash And Airtime In Maggi Mega Millionaire Promos (redeem) / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by bidak(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
For now I will start a standard football viewing center and buy two bikes , give it out and be collecting delivery

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Youngadvocate(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Got an E-commerce to revolutionaries NigerianFashion industry...

Only thing remaining is the fund to push it through.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kokaine:
When asked what the problem is, an average Nigerian will say money! Money! Money!.

In my opinion, I feel the dearth of ideas is as great a challenge as the lack of money it self. While one person may need a grant of NGN100,000 to kick start a life, another person with 10million naira will still come online asking for ideas on how to invest it. Many a people I have met who 'happened' upon money and all they succeeded in doing was buy cars, buy a plot of land and boom! They went back to being broke.

Unfortunately for me, I find myself in the second category. The only business I know is alternative energy, I wish to diversify and involve myself in other forms of investments. Anything outside online businesses like bitcoin and what have you.

So I ask a simple question, and I believe many Nigerians will benefit from your responses here;

If you are given a million naira for free, what exactly would you invest it on? How long do you expect a turn over, and what risks and challenges would you encounter?

Give that to me, am eyeing one big farm for my home state, one million will be required to completely own it without affecting my way of life

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Tedassie(m): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
ibkayee:
Buy lunch
at the moon?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Tedassie(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
skarlett:
I came to read comments
and be commented upon

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Joe50(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
am here to read comments to see if i can take anyone as am expecting above 1m in my btc trade. all i see here is a joke.

youth are not serious...

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by dlaw70(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ramos16:

I believe that comment was meant in terms of starting up a business, I honestly do not know what kind of business one will start with that amount, pure water business? I have tried that not really profitable, transportation, tried that too, too much risk, drivers come back every other day complaining of one big expenditure or another. The OP's question is valid, when people say they don't know what to invest in, what they are really saying is that they don't know what to invest in that has low risk.
bros just do this,rent a big two rooms,use room divideers to divide them into four small squre shape each,
come to Benue carry like 8 girls,take them to d house,put them inside and ask them to give u 1k each everyday

settle sars and police with 50k each,go bk to ur room and be sleeping,while getting 8k everyday without stresscheesy

sense is already killing me
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by rezzy: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
1 million is too small but will start recharge card business or food stuff like rice, beans, garri and oil business
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
yoged:
reminds me of my final year project as a chemistry student. Had to do spectrophotometric analysis on some reagent. Like 7 years ago.
Hmnn
I just need it for my project students and personal research.
To get grants nor easy...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by fajinmi2: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
I am going to use it for block industry business or I will be selling building material

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by ibkayee(f): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tedassie:

at the moon?
Lol cheesy
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by IamLaura(f): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
omafazie:
If I'm given 1 million naira for free I will invest it in Organic cosmetics production . Making organic and herbal products that clear stretch marks, dark knuckles and thighs, pimples remover products and other products like lotion and soap for both fair and dark skinned persons. Its a very good business and I already have the knowledge on how to make them. I plan to use Facebook and instagram ads to promote the business and I can make over 50% profit every month. This is because skincare is a very lucrative niche especially as alot of ladies will do anything to achieve a flawless skin.

In terms of risk, some customers may not be satisfied with the product for sure and may return it, Or the courier services I may be using to deliver the products to my customers may not deliver on time but nevertheless: the advantages far outweighs the disadvantages.
How did u get the knowledge to make them?ive also thought about this but I don’t know where I can learn
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by ojonugwa100(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Play Nigeria under 4.5 . Every day 1.06 odd. Dey chop 60k lolzzz
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by CeeKay17: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kokaine:

If you are given a million naira for free, what exactly would you invest it on? How long do you expect a turn over, and what risks and challenges would you encounter?
Invest in ko-kaine grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by BabaIbo: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
There are numerous investment plan but only few sure ones I will go into and some of the few ones are Cosmetic and Paint production.

I have very good knowledge of skincare and beauty product. I won't go deep into my business plans for some reasons.

I have a very good knowledge of skincare and beauty care market and products that are fast moving. Yes I have been in the business line for years now and I know cosmetic products that move fast irrespective of the economic situation. I also have readily available market where I can kick start my products supply and they will accept it and this will help me in making making my product pent rate the market before I start my online market campaign.

Another area I will go into is paint production but that will be after my cosmetic products are already in the market and my business is doing well. I have people that will help e in pushing my products into the market if I go into business
God bless us all
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kokaine:
When asked what the problem is, an average Nigerian will say money! Money! Money!.

In my opinion, I feel the dearth of ideas is as great a challenge as the lack of money it self. While one person may need a grant of NGN100,000 to kick start a life, another person with 10million naira will still come online asking for ideas on how to invest it. Many a people I have met who 'happened' upon money and all they succeeded in doing was buy cars, buy a plot of land and boom! They went back to being broke.

Unfortunately for me, I find myself in the second category. The only business I know is alternative energy, I wish to diversify and involve myself in other forms of investments. Anything outside online businesses like bitcoin and what have you.

So I ask a simple question, and I believe many Nigerians will benefit from your responses here;

In the grand scheme of things N1M is really not much in today’s economy. And I guess in things on my personal list of to dos.

I guess I’ll buy and fence away a plot or two of land.

I already do charity so no biggie there.
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Tedassie(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Complete my Personal Point Value(PPV) with half the amount #Neolifer

Or perhaps
Purchase an Oil Palm Plantation..

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by junior24(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Carry myself go better football academy from dere god knows best [color=#770077][/color] wink

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by meeketta: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
i will invest it into palm oil business, before 2 years time i go become boss

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Tedassie(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol cheesy
That'll be so outta of this world(pun extended)

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by kestephen: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
bot101:

That's how you see it, but will definitely work. There'll be a lot of work to do on your part, especially with vehicle and drivers' management, and you must be willing to not touch proceeds generated within the first year of operation (means you must have alternative source of income to take care of yourself).
still on transport u can buy keke nape in anambra for 700k brand new get a driver that will pay u 1.3m on higher purchase. Weekly 15k till he pays off. Its quite slow bt patient my bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by omafazie(f): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamLaura:

How did u get the knowledge to make them?ive also thought about this but I don’t know where I can learn
09094829722 call dis number and tell d person that you want to learn how to make organic creams.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by donshady(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jocknom:
Transportation, right now I know someone who want to sale a very clean 2002 Camry that can be use for Uber, with 1million definitely i can buy the car is around 800k he wants to sale it, is just that I don't have money at the money at least I will have buy it because since i finish my service I have been indoor, sometimes just hating the way I'm sef.

When did you finish school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by omafazie(f): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Grupo:

You were the only one that made sense here.
Thank you.[quote][/quote]
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by babeosisi: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
That's $2,777 for me
I will just put it my savings account towards a trip
It's not a big amount

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by NeeKlaus: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
PureMe01:
OPEN A BET9JA SHOP. dat is d surest biz I know for now.one yeye guy wey I BN know say shishi em no get go loan from bank open bet9ja shop 2016 november.now I no just dey understand em own transformation at all again..e too much.no come tell me say na another thing em do oo cos I sure for am say na d shops dey pay am.dude living sooo fine now..una no go understand.em don get like 5 shops wey dey pump give am moni.mind u wen i mean shop,i no mean one kiosk like dat,i mean standardly equipped wey be say wetin dey inside fit dey cost over 500k.I Neva see who open betting shop come later close up!!
if u don see Hala me cos me I still dey find am
Bros, I don see o. One guy like that for my street. E be like sey dem swear for am from Village.
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by honeyjoyce(f): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Expand my business
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by agarawu23(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
bot101:
Invest in the transportation sector, return initial investment capital after 7 months and pay a 50% interest over the next 3 months. Sounds good??
it will sound good on paper but otherwise in reality. I lost money trying to make profit with transportation business.

If you can't drive it yourself or turn to agbero for garage u can't make it.

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by mediagenius: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
All I need is a laptop for video editing and visual effects works and it costs about 600k, then the remaining 400k, I get a camera...watch what I become in a year

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by NnamdiN: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
I need 60million. 1m wouldn't go anywhere
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Ramos16(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
dlaw70:
bros just do this,rent a big two rooms,use room divideers to divide them into four small squre shape each,
come to Benue carry like 8 girls,take them to d house,put them inside and ask them to give u 1k each everyday

settle sars and police with 50k each,go bk to ur room and be sleeping,while getting 8k everyday without stresscheesy

sense is already killing me

Come on man, what the hell...
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Most people here are still eating "mummy thank you". What will they know? Read comments na.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN / Falling Naira: EFCC Raids Bureau De Change Firms / Central Bank Issues E-Naira Guidelines, Charges And Transaction Limits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.