Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Would You Do With One Million Naira? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Would You Do With One Million Naira? (33584 Views)

Win One Million Naira Cash And Airtime In Maggi Mega Millionaire Promos (redeem) / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Tradefairlagos(f): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Asour:

Are u being sarcastic? the points you have raised seemingly opposes the conclusions you've reached.
The difference is that while other countries are getting better, Nigeria has been on a downward trend since independence. It is wise to suffer for a while in a place that has hope rather than a place that dosent.
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Tradefairlagos(f): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
millomaniac:

Lolz unless you are relocating to a neighbouring african country. Do you know how much a flight ticket cost to go overseas?
1million naira can confortably relocate you to and get a good job in the UAE. I know for sure.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tradefairlagos:

Relocate to the UAE. You can get a job that pays minimum of 500k per month, depending on you qualifications. They even accept verified Nigerian certificate.

Stop deceiving yourself, you can't get to the UAE with 1million naira, do you know how much they even demand you have in your account before you can be issued a visa? Do you know you can't work in any of those countries without a permit, which can only most of the times be gotten through difficult means, how much is visa and passport? How much is air ticket?

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by ponti93(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
In reality $2,777 aint much... Boyz cash out per loading... Some bloggers get it per 6 months... Some pple for market get it per week... Some professors get it per month...
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by maisauki: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
farm with it, of course
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by millomaniac: 12:02am On Jun 12, 2018
Tradefairlagos:

1million naira can confortably relocate you to and get a good job in the UAE. I know for sure.

And China as well
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Reeb2244: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2018
chicoMX:
play Brazil to qualify with 9 points. you money go either double or triple grin
You no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Alexdon200089: 12:37am On Jun 12, 2018
PureMe01:
OPEN A BET9JA SHOP. dat is d surest biz I know for now.one yeye guy wey I BN know say shishi em no get go loan from bank open bet9ja shop 2016 november.now I no just dey understand em own transformation at all again..e too much.no come tell me say na another thing em do oo cos I sure for am say na d shops dey pay am.dude living sooo fine now..una no go understand.em don get like 5 shops wey dey pump give am moni.mind u wen i mean shop,i no mean one kiosk like dat,i mean standardly equipped wey be say wetin dey inside fit dey cost over 500k.I Neva see who open betting shop come later close up!!
if u don see Hala me cos me I still dey find am

I don see people wer open bet shop wella and close it!!!!
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by PureMe01: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Alexdon200089:

I don see people wer open bet shop wella and close it!!!!
like u said my good friend,I am still looking for one.wat exactly was d reason behind theirs if any?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Alexdon200089: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2018
PureMe01:
like u said my good friend,I am still looking for one.wat exactly was d reason behind theirs if any?
Actually I don't know, but I can tell you the reason behind them closing up is the location of the shops
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Unlimited22: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2018
lonikit:
leave this 9ja
Except say na Biafra you Wan go grin grin, you can't leave Nigeria with 1m.
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by chicoMX(m): 1:22am On Jun 12, 2018
Reeb2244:
You no get sense.
Thank you.
You wey get sense, make you use am well o
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by NOBLE179(m): 2:18am On Jun 12, 2018
I will load the whole money in my bet9ja account,
and it will be generating at least 150,000(15%) returns every month. in seven months time i have already double the initial investment.
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by XwhY(m): 3:25am On Jun 12, 2018
I actually came here to check if I can get an idea also, but i was disappointed with most peoples comment here.

I've come to realize that money is not actually the major determinant factor in growing a business but good idea and passion which most Nigerian youths lack.

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by gloriana(f): 3:59am On Jun 12, 2018
FOREX

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by ireneidiva(f): 4:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Birchi33:
I will be eaten suya till the game is over.
Eating.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by indoorlove(m): 5:03am On Jun 12, 2018
greggng:

Let me tell you something , nothing is too small to start with. Last week someone bought Kia Rio 2012 manual car from me for just 850k. I asked the man what business he is gonna use it for and he Said taxify . He has 5 already and he is asking me to get more Kia for him. I was deeply touch by the passion he has for the business. Don't wait u ntill u 've billion
Do you sell cars? Let me know if you have Kia Rio for sale..
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by dlaw70(m): 6:18am On Jun 12, 2018
sexdoll:

you who have been through the four walls of the university, just take a look at how poorly you write.

does it in any way show that you are even learned?

stupid abbreviations and poor spellings everywhere and still you want to call yourself a graduate. embarassed

your type will easily use your neighbor's son to do money ritual after all according to you EVERY SUCCESSFUL VENTURE SURVIVES VIA EXPLOITATION.

what a shameful, shameless, stupid as well as wicked mentality! lipsrsealed

See my friend let me tell you, i'd rather swim in poverty from now until the end of time than to swim in the blood and sweat of others who i will have to exploit just to have some numbers in my bank account.

dolts like you think everything is about the money.

well, i am not surprised.

money means so much only to those who have severe poverty mentality... yes, people like YOU!!! undecided
with all ur acuracy in writing,u are still jobless and hungry

nwanne with my weak spellings i can feed u and ur entire generation to come

quot me again and repply urself like an insane character
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 6:22am On Jun 12, 2018
Become a dealer/distributor for an already established company. Will go for either a beauty or an IT company.
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by legibow: 6:41am On Jun 12, 2018
open up a depot of bear, the most moving business in Africa.... . winkopen up a depot of bear, the most moving business in Africa.... .
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by greggng: 6:56am On Jun 12, 2018
indoorlove:
Do you sell cars? Let me know if you have Kia Rio for sale..

I do sell but I don't 've that at the moment
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by lonikit: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2018
Unlimited22:
Except say na Biafra you Wan go grin grin, you can't leave Nigeria with 1m.
says who
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by greatbuc(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Gerrard59:

Dairy or beef?
Both
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by PureMe01: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Alexdon200089:

Actually I don't know, but I can tell you the reason behind them closing up is the location of the shops
yep...u see.dats a valid reason for such to happen.even banks may close up Wen located in an enclosed area.so dat is normal for any sort of business but be sure of returns Wen located in an open environment

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Ugosample(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2018
ponti93:
In reality $2,777 aint much... Boyz cash out per loading... Some bloggers get it per 6 months... Some pple for market get it per week... Some professors get it per month...

Well it's still a lot of money

62% of Americans don't have $1k saved against their name

And besides forget the exchange rate, N1m can still buy you a lot of stuff down there in Nigeria, more than that amount could get you in say Switzerland or Germany

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Ugosample(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2018
NOBLE179:
I will load the whole money in my bet9ja account,
and it will be generating at least 150,000(15%) returns every month. in seven months time i have already double the initial investment.

Interesting grin grin

Is that not a very risky venture though?
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Mboi2: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2018
dlaw70:
with all ur acuracy in writing,u are still jobless and hungry

nwanne with my weak spellings i can feed u and ur entire generation to come

quot me again and repply urself like an insane character
Hey, shut your dirty mouth here. You're claiming You're a graduate but common spellings, common simple correct sentence you can't make. Nwanne nwelu nwayo there, you can't feed yourself guy.. Go and learn how to speak English first before you talk in a public forum like this. You're disgracing us.
Like the other guy said, you people believe you must cheat, kill or exploit before you become successful in life. Is that what you learnt from your family or from your Oko Poly you attended?
You're here saying "nwanne I can feed you" ichee no umu nkanka ogwu ego a ndi onitsha n'agwogheli. Once they build house in 33, e don finish. Guy gbalu ogwu gi o..
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Ugosample(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Mboi2:

Hey, shut your dirty mouth here. You're claiming You're a graduate but common spellings, common simple correct sentence you can't make. Nwanne nwelu nwayo there, you can't feed yourself guy.. Go and learn how to speak English first before you talk in a public forum like this. You're disgracing us.
Like the other guy said, you people believe you must cheat, kill or exploit before you become successful in life. Is that what you learnt from your family or from your Oko Poly you attended?
You're here saying "nwanne I can feed you" ichee no umu nkanka ogwu ego a ndi onitsha n'agwogheli. Once they build house in 33, e don finish. Guy gbalu ogwu gi o..

gringrin

nwanne jiri nwaayo cheesy
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by sojdson: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Spend it

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by tundeport(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2018
With that 1m,if I broke again,then I need to go back to my shepherd to work for God forever,i have two business that I will be better than people in abroad,trust me,my children will go like buari grandchildren,just two business,ask me,
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Westlife2013(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Invest in music. Look for an artiste that is good and has gone halfway into the music industry. If you want one, hit me up on WhatsApp 08067492989
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by lottomkyes200: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2018
inter state food commodity business it can generate 100% per annum very sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / FIRS Clarifies Directive On Self Certification Forms For Bank Account Holders. / Shoprite Sells Nigerian Business To Property Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.