Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Don't Use Chisco Transport!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don't Use Chisco Transport!! (3114 Views)

House Pls How Safe Is Night Trip To East With Chisco Transport... / Ifesinachi, Chisco, Others Report Ambode To Osinbajo / Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Use Chisco Transport!! by Daewoods(m): 6:42am On Jun 11, 2018
Please if you know what is good for you and your loved ones avoid Chisco transport, for how long do we continue like this in Nigeria, companies such as Chisco will put dead buses on the road, joke with people's lives and plans and time, enough is really enough.
Bad buses, unfriendly workers, i usually get to Lagos by 4am with a night trip from onitsha , had an interview and mistakenly took Chisco transport and this is to 8 still on the road, bus stopping here and there for repairs. Another spoilt bus sent to pick us up, passengers alighting and entering public buses and still having to pay more to get to Lagos. Nigerians are religious but never do the proper thing, I'm totally sick of this country, nothing works. Do your part, call out bad services and bad organizations, let the public and others know.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Use Chisco Transport!! by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Night bus? shocked forget it
Re: Don't Use Chisco Transport!! by Valro(m): 7:06am On Jun 11, 2018
I had a similar experience, ended up sleeping on the road after we stopped three times

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Chisco Transport!! by sydneyboss(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2018
Daewoods:
Please if you know what is good for you and your loved ones avoid Chisco transport, for how long do we continue like this in Nigeria, companies such as Chisco will put dead buses on the road, joke with people's lives and plans and time, enough is really enough.
Bad buses, unfriendly workers, i usually get to Lagos by 4am with a night trip from onitsha , had an interview and mistakenly took Chisco transport and this is to 8 still on the road, bus stopping here and there for repairs. Another spoilt bus sent to pick us up, passengers alighting and entering public buses and still having to pay more to get to Lagos. Nigerians are religious but never do the proper thing, I'm totally sick of this country, nothing works. Do your part, call out bad services and bad organizations, let the public and others know.

So sorry for your experience _I experienced this same thing but mine was during the day and ever since then I've switched to God is good _Chisco is a dead company
Re: Don't Use Chisco Transport!! by Daewoods(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
It's for others to know and avoid making same mistakes
Re: Don't Use Chisco Transport!! by Daewoods(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wonder what sin one committed in past life to be a black person now even worse a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Chisco Transport!! by thebestprice(m): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2018
Cisco is indeed dead. Entered thier bus from portharcourt to Abuja, night journey. But spoilt at ekpoma in the dead of the night. I had to walk into the bush to climb a tree because I was so sure we would be robbed. But as good would have it after 2hrs in total isolation in the middle of the road in a dark place, we eventually fixed bus and left.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Use Chisco Transport!! by Daewoods(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmm, if you've ear hear.
Re: Don't Use Chisco Transport!! by Daewoods(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Don't Use Chisco Transport!! by NONNYG: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
How about Peace Mass Transit lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Use Chisco Transport!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
hmmm,something like fhat happened to me in the 2010 october precisely,I was coming from ph to lag,took Ekenson and sons ltd,we took off mile 1 ph around 9pm after heavy downpour,of which we where asked to come down from the bus,under the rain we where been checked,I nearly even lost my ticket which will qualify me go with them that night.the bus broke down at. umurende or so,one place like dat in delta state around 3 am,we where stranded,the driver who had a serious injury on his back of his palm as a result of gunshot he received from armedrobbers some days ago while he luckily escaped from them,told us that they have had called their company from ph to come pick us up to lag,we waited to no avail untill 2pm by then only 3 of us where left,the rest 57 had gone one by one,we all actually left..I really learnt lesson,but doesn't stop me from not travelling at night,coz I believe is d safest in terms of accident,and nowaday the issue of armedrobbers had reduced drastically,we should just know d kind of bus we are going with before any payment,that's all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Complete Manifest Of The Crashed DANA Plane / Top 11 Busiest Airports In Africa By Passenger Traffic / Saudi Arabia Has Changed Beyond Recognition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.