Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (80348 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by ispeed(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2018
A lady packed this Ford SUV on 3rd mainland bridge this evening and jumped into the lagoon at about 1800hours 10/06/18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSrmoR6m-kI

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Viralkid: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2018
Everybody is tired of naija, hardship frustration depression is not familiar to only the poor, everyone can experience it

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Oritzy: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2018
cry na wah oo
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Shedrack777: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Is like this Lagos lagoon use to hypnotis people and make them jump in. I'll pass by it and see if it's true

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Shedrack777: 6:59am On Jun 11, 2018
Is like this Lagos lagoon use to hypnotis people and make them jump in. I'll pass by it and see if it's true. Maybe, they are wealth inside

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Valro(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Can I buy the car?

For those of you quoting me, I ve had suicidal thoughts before, I kept telling myself it's cowards that take that easy way out, some people have faced worse situations and still kept on pushing with the little lives they got left.

Go to hospitals and see people fighting to stay alive.
BTW, is it not my money, is it ur cars! Nwamaikpe come to my rescue o

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
Is like this Lagos lagoon use to hypnotis people and make them jump in. I'll pass by it and see if it's true. Maybe, they are wealth inside

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 11, 2018
Viralkid:
Everybody is tired of naija, hardship frustration depression is not familiar to only the poor, everyone can experience it

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by weyreypey: 7:29am On Jun 11, 2018
She quit.

Hello beremx... you campaigned for this administration.... hope you are enjoying this.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by bujebudanu1(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2018
Shedrack777:

No be only hypnotis

grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Joephat(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2018
May her soul Rest in Peace

One less Person to shout Sai Baba come 2019

10 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by anonymuz(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2018
This is caused by depression. Notwithstanding you don't have right to take your own life. The most unfortunate this is that she lost on both sides.now and future.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by benjamin007: 7:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Chisos
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Partnerbiz3: 8:48am On Jun 11, 2018
life is not easy.
many don't have the resilience to withstand the tribulations and vicissitudes.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Beremx(f): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2018
The husbands name is tunde works with access bank he did a DNA test for three of his kids last week none were his she killed herself today by jumping in the lagoon.

"Copied from a whatsapp group chat "

Speechless!!

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by columbus007(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2018
na ogbanje package.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by itiswellandwell: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2018
This is serious. Based on beremx comments, have come to realized that most ladies can do rubbish but they don't have the mind to face the consequences. When they are being caught, they will be begging. Begging for what? Do rubbish with me, you face the consequences for this world wey we gather they.

Even Jesus said, the wages of sin is death. My sincere condolences to the husband and family of the lady.

This lady just shattered and wasted the guy precious life. The guy can't keep the kids and the lady is gone.

This is a very sad one for the guy. To all my single guys out there. May we not be a victim of oloriburuku olosho iyawo Ile woman ooooooo. Amen

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2018
Tor shocked
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
sad
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Larryslim(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Too bad!
This shows that not everyone that drives exotic care are actually happy!

24 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by shamecurls(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Viralkid:

Please STFU!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by lifestyle1(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Na wa o...
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Hayormeah(f): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
The husbands name is tunde works with access bank he did a DNA test for three of his kids last week none were his she killed herself today by jumping in the lagoon.

Speechless!!

Really? Indeed speechless!!!

9 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by theoldpretender(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
weyreypey:
She quit.

Hello beremx... you campaigned for this administration.... hope you are enjoying this.

Well,admittedly Bubu has not done well....but when oil prcies crashed from $75 in May 2015 to $30 in Jan 2016, and only just got up to $70 ithis year....one would have expected economic hardship.

We went through this in 1983-2003. Oil crashed ,and our economy went downhill till oil rose again.

Whoever won,I was expecting hardship. That is what happens when your economy is reliant on one stream of income.

There is one way out of this mess, and that involves ending subsides, spending much more on power and transport infrastructure, and fighting corruption apolitically. Which neither PDP or APC or Nigerians are prepared to do.

APC might be bad,but let's not pretend PDP would have done better if they won. Infact, we would have had the same outcome,so long as we keep on depending on just one revenue stream...and an unstable one at that.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmm. Something very serious must have caused her actions.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Exponental(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Depression is turning people to "lagoonists". There are only known few, many lost people are into it. Lord have mercy and grant us Your grace to overcome life challenges.

8 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by nabegibeg: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
ispeed:
A lady packed this Ford SUV on 3rd mainland bridge this evening and jumped into the lagoon at about 1800hours 10/06/18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSrmoR6m-kI

mehn

this is bad

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by omoharry(f): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:

Speechless!!
Whaaat? you kidding..right? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by inoki247: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2018
some pipul wee say iz village pipul now

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by 1zynnvn(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2018
But who takes these pictures. Must you use a potato every time?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by TheAngry1: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Instead of calling Lagos Emergency Response Unit, they are busy filming. Awon okponu rada rada!

17 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.