Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (14994 Views)

Khaleesi / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by skull2(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
sureboykris:
Please how do I get a gsd like Caesar
I got them from Household Kennel at Aba. His name on nairaland is menkano. He has very fantastic progenies of the gsd breed.
My dogs have very good temperaments. Very agile, active and security conscious.
You can always contact him.

1 Like

Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by sureboykris(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
skull2:

I got them from Household Kennel at Aba. His name on nairaland is menkano. He has very fantastic progenies of the gsd breed.
My dogs have very good temperaments. Very agile, active and security conscious.
You can always contact him.

thank you . Can I get his whatsapp number ? Or how do I contact him on nairaland.
your dog's are so wonderful .
I lost my 5 year old gsd/Caucasian last week and I need to replace him so I can end my mourning..
Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by sureboykris(m): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
sureboykris:

thank you . Can I get his whatsapp number ? Or how do I contact him on nairaland.
I lost my 5 year old gsd/Caucasian last week and I need to replace him so I can end my mourning..

I've seen him on Facebook. Thank you
Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by skull2(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2019
So sorry for your loss. I hope you get a better dog soon.
sureboykris:

1 Like

Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by Bisinuola: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Please can you add salt and maggi to a four and six months gsd food
Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by skull2(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Bisinuola:
Please can you add salt and maggi to a four and six months gsd food

I add very little quantity of salt and maggi occasionally. Though I am not a veterinarian, a nutritionist or a herbalist, I feed my dogs from previous experiences I have. I wash any meat or fish I want to give them with salt and still add very little quantity of salt. I only add maggi in occasions where the quantity of the meat or fish is much.
Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by skull2(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Khaleesi of Household

1 Like

Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by skull2(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Caesar of Household

1 Like

Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by Bomae: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Use the link to join our telegram group
https:///CanineEducation .

De hydration and Overheating in dogs

Dehydration and over heating could be serious if left untreated. Recognising early warning signs is important to the health of ur dog

Dehydration

This is a process where body fluids is excessively lost. Dehydration involves the loss of water and depletion of electrolytes, which include some essential minerals. It could be caused by illness or lack of availability of water.

Signs of a dehydrated dog include sunken eyes, dry mouth, gums and nose.

Poor skin elasticity is another dehydration symptom, which u can test by gently pulling up on the skin at the back of ur dog’s neck. If the skin doesn’t immediately spring back to its normal position, ur dog may be dehydrated.

The longer it takes for the skin to return to its normal position, the more severe the dehydration.

Another test u can perform at home is called capillary refill time. Press ur finger against ur dog's gums until they turn white, then remove it. If the gums don’t regain color immediately, ur dog could be dehydrated.

Since untreated dehydration can lead to organ failure and death, seek immediate vet attention if dehydration is suspected.

Depending on the severity, ur vet may suggest water with electrolyte products. In extreme cases, intravenous fluids will be administered to replenish ur dog's fluids.

Overheating

Heat-related dog conditions can also become life-threatening without immediate treatment.

Overheated dogs can suffer heat exhaustion, heat stroke or sudden death from cardiac arrhythmias.

Panting, followed by disorientation and fast, noisy breathing could signal overheating. Other possible signs: Collapsing or convulsing, bright red or blue gums, vomiting and diarrhea.

Plz when ur travelling long distance with ur dog in the car watch out for over heating. Dont walk ur dog under hot sun. These situations can make a dog become dangerously hot, u should watch ur dog closely for overheating signs.

If you suspect ur dog is overheated, wet him with cool water before heading to the vet.

ur vet may apply alcohol to the ears, foot pads and groin to safely lower the temperature, as well as administer cool IV fluids.

For serious overheating, ur dog may need a breathing tube and artificial ventilation.

Simple precautions can ward off dehydration and overheating.

To help prevent dehydration, offer dogs water at least once every two hours. Avoid keeping them in hot cages. Let their houses be well ventilated. Avoid walking them under the sun like i said ealier.

help ur dog beat the heat by encouraging resting and drinking at his leisure.

To learn more about dogs Use the link to join our telegram group or simply search for CanineEducation

https:///CanineEducation .
Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by skull2(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Caesar and Khaleesi

1 Like

Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by kawi3462: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Cynophilepetts:
Lol Av Only Made A Befitting Comments,av Not Insulted Anyone Or Been Rude.

I actually love german shepherds.Am a professional dog trainer and germans dogs are very easy to train especially when you have the right training tools i.e [url]e-collar [/url] https://e-collar.net/

You can read this review
http://gundog-training.us/best-dog-training-collar-for-german-shepherd/
Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by KuJr: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
sureboykris:

I've seen him on Facebook. Thank you

Name on Facebook pls?
Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by vincentjk(m): 3:18am On Mar 14, 2020
KuJr:

Name on Facebook pls?

Chukwuemeka Agwu Okorie
Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by sureboykris(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2020
KuJr:

Name on Facebook pls?

Can't remember? Been long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics / My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup / I Sell Any Kind Of Breeds Of Dogs Both Adults And Pups.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.