Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped (65821 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Rubyventures: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Laeroy:

like seriously, u mean u are introvert and u dress like this...Maybe there's something I dont understand bout introverts dressing.

How insensitive of you. Did you have to do this , you are a very cruel and judgemental person. Is this how you help? Its one big joke to you. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by clemz85(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ah Buhari don handsome finish, the guy don fat o
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=JamaicanLove post=68377405] embarassed

I do have suicidal thoughts sometimes

Don't know what it means

But sometimes, whenever I think about taking my life, my thoughts go to my dad, how he would feel. The pains he would go through, when I'm gone.
He doesn't even know that I have chronic asthma, and sleep apnea.
I hide this things from him.
I'm an introvert, I don't associate.
Lots of things are weighing me down.
Who am I Kidding, no one here gives a fuc.k

Am with you.dear.i care.and I declare from this moment that you are made whole in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by omooba969(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
ladiesreject:
Even the ordinary treatment and ridicule you get from a Nigerian girl is enough to get you depressed.

Wicked creatures

Love yasef first... it's key, it's important. smiley
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Rubyventures: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Cyberleets:
I suffered depression...

I accepted death as my faith.

my gal had to be with me all through with a Lotta advice and prayers. now am free from that shit!!

Depression is very bad, I guess mine wasn't that severe cos I was only wishing death upon my self... I couldn't actually commit suicide.

it takes prayers and advice from good people to help u.

Well done. continue to concentrate on the positive.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by ophilly: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
mbos:

POINT OF CORRECTION
95% NOT 55%
Are you and your family part of the depressed 95% or the sane 5%
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by vertueptime: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
wildimagination:

When using numbers to drive home a point..especially precise statistical value involving pple ....be atleast rational enuf to quote ur source.....cos I have a feeling u ddnt conduct any personal survey to arrive at that figure.....Some pple don't just come here to read for fun u know.
Just saying ooo..if I struck a nerve...no vex

Na maishayi gist him de give us not academic paper, so u mean he shld conduct a statistical survey to comment on NL, lol u knw ders dis part of our brain that naturally conduct surveys for us based on our emotions, lmao, u r ryt sha u no stuck any nerve
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by omooba969(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Baddiezz:
what if the person's problem is money

Talk to your bank. grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by 400billionman: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
kallmemrB:
The dark honest truth is that 55% of Nigerians are suffering from Depressions...its really common among age 20-40....most youths of nowadays feel so empty even when they have love ones around them
It is not age Restricted. Depression comes from uncertainty like when you don't know where the next meal is coming from. when you don't have any money both home and in the bank. When your business is going down on a nose dive, or you may even have money but your job stress is killing you and you are looking for an escape route. I can tell you that over 90%of Nigerians are under some form of life uncertainties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

But sometimes, whenever I think about taking my life, my thoughts go to my dad, how he would feel. The pains he would go through, when I'm gone.

No one cares.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Damysa(f): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kindly seek help dear.

I am going through a lot too, so also are most people.
suicide is not the answer.

I get weigh down alot of times but I am hanging in there. We will pull through by the grace of God

JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Kingsteve(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

Let's talk more...PM me so we can take it up from there. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
emrain:

No one cares.

Yeah I know
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kingsteve:

Let's talk more...PM me so we can it up from there. Cheers!

No private chat here
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by 400billionman: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
mbos:

POINT OF CORRECTION
95% NOT 55%
cheesy Fixed
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Heineken(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
kallmemrB:
The dark honest truth is that 55% of Nigerians are suffering from Depressions...its really common among age 20-40....most youths of nowadays feel so empty even when they have love ones around them
may God bless you man. It's not really easy
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by delpee(f): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

Every human being has problems. When you hear from others you'll thank God for what you have. The reality is that how issues are managed makes all the difference in our lives.

Talk to your dad or someone you can trust. Visit a counsellor if necessary. Better still, faith helps as espoused by Banky. Get close to God whichever religion you practise. A lot of strength is derived from that.

May God guide and uphold you. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Saff(f): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Depression is real. And it’s not pretty.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Kingsteve(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

No private chat here
Yep! No private chat, just send me a message, and I will get back to you. That's how it works!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by karfe(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

Some of us care. Try to speak with someone, even if in an anonymous capacity. Life's problems, regardless of their nature, can be overcome by support in many ways from those around you and even those far off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by karfe(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Damysa:
Kindly seek dear.

I am going through a lot too, so also are most people.
suicide is not the answer.

I get weigh down alot of times but I am hanging in there. We will pull through by the grace of God

Try to speak with someone, even if the person is not close by
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Heineken(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sometimes I think of suicide. Even till now but I remember my mum. As my elder bro is late now. E remain me and my lil sis with dad marrying a second wife. Graduating four years ago without a job till now. Depression and frustration dey carry me well but I believe God dey.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Rubyventures: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

It takes a lot of gut to write what you have written, you need to seek professional help and concentrate on the positive things and people around you. Its not going to be easy take one step at a time eventually you will get there. You are a very beautiful lady you have got a lot to live for.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by mbos: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mike008:

Where are the facts to backup una stats?

as i move from one the street 2 another , towns and villages as a trailer driver
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by olu690(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Short up. U r next
Wen adesua dump u lyk teebill u wil also jump. Beta giv her belle now
Go and help him na.... oloshi.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by CDCEO001: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
I am happy that Nigerians are beginning to understand DEPRESSION.
Usually, when you talk aboyt suicide or said something or behave in a way of a suicidal, they will just tell you to go and kill yourself, that you are not the only one with problems.
Most times all it takes to save some one from committing suicide is your time and talking to them.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Apina(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

Now that you have decided to share, I actually give a fvck kiss

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by MOHE: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello, I understand that many people might offer to render help because you shared your problem here. Ne wise. Not all have the mind to really help. Some are out to exploit your frailty.
I also pray, receive your healing and health in Jesus' name. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you'll have rest.
Note: Suicide doesn't take away the problem from you, it takes you away from the problem. Don't quit!!!

JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by cooljoe(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
kallmemrB:
I fill it o
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by opribo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
When people take their own lives, it is like telling God, we don't need the life if you are not going to be there.
Since people say it's their life and their rules why should anyone bother if someone takes their own life.

I am not trying to justify suicide but I believe there is no use living a life of agony, suffering and pain. What is the essence of life if not been happy and healthy. Many people are going through serious health problems and they are begging for death to come yet it refused to come. Now some of these people don't want to be a burden on anyone.

Everybody she is owing or that is owing her automatically that is ended once she terminated her life. That's the easy way out.

If only people have an idea what happens after death, I guess many would have opted for suicide long ago. BTW, the 'oyinbo's' that know it all taking their life is as simple as ABC. Once work stops they end it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Damysa(f): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Unfortunately, the people who are supposed to be of help are just waiting and wishing you dead so they take your place.

no one to talk to except God

karfe:

Try to speak with someone, even if the person is not close by
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by 400billionman: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
mbos:
CAUSES OF SUICIDE

1. LACK OF PROPER BELIEVE IN GOD AS ONE TO RUN TO IN TIME OF TROUBLE.

2. ADVANCED PRIDE (PROBABLY CAUSED BY MENTAL OR SPIRITUAL ATTACK)

3. LACK OF PROPER SOCIAL INTERACTION.

4. WHEN FAKE LIFE HITS THE ROCK. OR WHEN ONES WELL RUNS DRY.

You mean Pride is a mental problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grand P Proposes To Eudoxie Yao / Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.