Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped (65804 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
hulkhiharitoz:
I give a fuc.k Have been there am still there sad
Also an introvert,
Suffering from insomnia
I feel am not good enough and I never will no matter what I do
Emotionally weak, the reason am still hanging on is family.

Wow, I'm so sorry about that. I hope you are okay?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Udochiba:

I care.
PM me so we can talk.
Cheers!

I will. Thanks
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Naughtytboy: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yeah sure.. I'll send you an email.
i have issues with my email, check my personal text add me on whtsap
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
chieyine:

We actually give a Bleep
Is it the Chronic asthma and thr sleep apnea that drive the suicidal tendency cry
Have u reached out to people

Have tried but not working.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Rubyventures:

It takes a lot of gut to write what you have written, you need to seek professional help and concentrate on the positive things and people around you. Its not going to be easy take one step at a time eventually you will get there. You are a very beautiful lady you have got a lot to live for.

.Thank you so much.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Naughtytboy: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yeah sure.. I'll send you an email.
k mail me
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Naughtytboy:
i have issues with my email, check my personal text add me on whtsap

Alright
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Naughtytboy: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Alright
coudnt access my email,, check My personal text
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by SingleDaddy: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

I do have suicidal thoughts sometimes

Don't know what it means

But sometimes, whenever I think about taking my life, my thoughts go to my dad, how he would feel. The pains he would go through, when I'm gone.
He doesn't even know that I have chronic asthma, and sleep apnea.
I hide this things from him.
I'm an introvert, I don't associate.
Lots of things are weighing me down.
Who am I Kidding, no one here gives a fuc.k

I give a fvck. You can talk to me. Suicide is not an option

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
dairykidd:

Please don't kill urself oo & the next time ur having those suicidal thoughts, just know that i really love to give some fvcks... Seriously

kiss

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Horlamidei(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Fukafuka:
shocked

Why these ones dey committ suicide??!!!!!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Boland(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Sir, I'm not an atheist. Thanks all the same.
I'm not saying you are, ma'am.

You're welcome.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by MobileGees: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

But sometimes, whenever I think about taking my life, my thoughts go to my dad, how he would feel. The pains he would go through, when I'm gone.

I give a Bleep because I kinda see myself in you, these are the things I'm facing also and I really understand how it feels. can we exchange WhatsApp numbers let's pour out our feelings if it will make is fell better
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
MobileGees:

I give a Bleep because I kinda see myself in you, these are the things I'm facing also and I really understand how it feels. can we exchange WhatsApp numbers let's pour out our feelings if it will make is fell better

Sent you an email. Thanks
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by kennypoka2(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Boland:
There is a way out, Miss.

Jesus is the way out. See; this is very real.

Don't give up, I see you becoming great later in the future. No one gets to the top without a story, don't prematurely execute yours.

You're too precious in the eyes of God, give Him a chance in your life, He would have done something but He only helps His children and He honours His Word more than His name.

Please let's stop all these. Please. You contradict yourself. Yes Jesus is the way but let her know even if she's not ready to accept him yet, there's always a good reason to live and love.

You also said Jesus only helps his children... Where did you hear or read that from? Please let's the careful with the information we drop only online... Wrong facts, wrong words...
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Warpath(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

Hey I'm here for you..I think we have more in common..message me back
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Suspect33(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

smiley watch alot of feel good movies, it works for me, anything to keep you from the reality of what you re going through, its a phase you'll get through smiley
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by chieyine(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Have tried but not working.
Which state do u reside in
Let me know if i can refer u to a psychologist there.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

Eeya...Sorry
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Yelutide: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Oh dear, we do give a f*ck about what you are passing through. Please don't keep things to yourself. Talk to someone. Talking to someone will help you free the suicidal thoughts.
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by MobileGees: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Sent you an email. Thanks
The email is kinda faulty send to this email MobileGeesofficial@gmail.com
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

You are not depressed.
I hope so...
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Innobets reply my pm
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by cooltola(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Judas
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by richeeyo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
wildimagination:

When using numbers to drive home a point..especially precise statistical value involving pple ....be atleast rational enuf to quote ur source.....cos I have a feeling u ddnt conduct any personal survey to arrive at that figure.....Some pple don't just come here to read for fun u know.
Just saying ooo..if I struck a nerve...no vex
You are a fool
Is that not the most difficult part of human lifes growing up
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by statistical: 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
I'm shedding tears already reading this. What is our purpose of living . What are we living for? We live to die! That is the real truth, and upon the struggles and trials.. It got worst that each time anyone drops death or slumped ; I do wish I'm in that situation. Life truly sucks!! I can't commit suicide neither. If not for my truly loved mother, she is the only one I'm living for.

Truly, death only took does that don't like it. If you like death, it will run from you.. I'm a case study.

Death is A Coward!!!!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Wow... Thanks for your harsh advice sir

just going by what you said on your previous post dear.

JamaicanLove:

Deep throat fuc.king
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by LaDolceVida(f): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by SlayerForever: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

Most unfortunately,I'm not a doctor who can further assist with your ailments. However, you need someone to talk to.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
richeeyo:

You are a fool
Is that not the most difficult part of human lifes growing up

I understand its hard to make sense for some pple so they result to insults.... Which is a lot easier.... But i hope u are happy now.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by DUBZ17(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

talk to someone, focus more on the positives, don't stay alone too much, God will surely answer your prayers soon. Stay strong sis
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

I give a fuc.k. Please take care of yourself.
It can only get better from here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video / Grand P Proposes To Eudoxie Yao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.