Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Network Company Are Now Stealing From Their Customers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Network Company Are Now Stealing From Their Customers (270 Views)

Hardship: Taraba Residents Now Stealing Farm Produce / Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Network Company Are Now Stealing From Their Customers by Hyperchi(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2018
have you experience any deduction from your line regarding something you never applied for?.

for me it was Airtel intentionally subscribing me to their package and deducting from my line and when I call to as about it, they will say i am the one that subscrib for it. meanwhile no refund will be made.
it happens some time when I am browsing and also the amount of ads you get using the line is alarming.
it got to a point I had to call NCC to complain about it still yet notting was done, and this is the fourth time I called NCC to complain still the same result. meanwhile I have done the 'do not disturb' on my line.

I want us all to call for a probe of this tech giant. and use the resources we have to call for a probe of their actions against we the customers. and also reply this #probetech on twitter. we have the power and numbers.
Re: Network Company Are Now Stealing From Their Customers by hisgrace090: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2018
Once you load cash they will gradually convert it to their porket.

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Are Worst Criminals, Says Defiant Tricycle Thief (Photo) / Bribe-seeking Policeman Slaps Nursing Mother (photos) / Boko Haram: UN Focus On Female Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.