Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC (17665 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Unik3030: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
bedspread:
CPC Indeed!!

The statement by the man is quite unfortunate but it's his personal submission ..

The CPC should leave vanguard to decide if they wanna sack their Staff or not!

Where was CPC when The Oba of Lagos vowed to throw Easterners into the Lagos Lagoon??

CPC go and rest joor

so u can't different between a king and a chairman of an editorial board.when u are wrong d best u do to save your face is to shift goal post.now I understand why uwazurike made those statements about igbos

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

what is worse an elected president calling people 5% or a chairman of a newspaper's editorial board calling another set of people sophisticated morons.

The CPC chairman should go to hell for all I care.

Show me where ibos where called 5% you senile bigot.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Ojiofor: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ochereome Nnanna must not lose his job because of slip of the tongue on his facebook wall.
My Yoruba brothers shouldn't take this too far.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Unik3030: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

Ilorin is still under siege.
Claim it ist before you start looking for whom to give size.
is that all u can come up with.its d bitterness in u that can't make u produce a president for n Nigeria will not still break.d highest position u can occupy is ,............... 4th class citizen in his own country.u people don too suffer.sorry ehn

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Unik3030:
so u can't different between a king and a chairman of an editorial board.when u are wrong d best u do to save your face is to shift goal post.now I understand why uwazurike made those statements about igbos

Oba Akiolu's position is even more sacred than Nnnana's position making his statement even worse.If you don't know what to say just STFU!!!This CPC fool is not talking about asking the werey Oba Akiolu to resign but he wants Nnnana to resign.He is a bloody hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
eagleeye2:

Show me where Nnanna called yorubas Sophisticated m00r000ns

Go to his Facebook page.

7 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by ModsareChevres: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
eagleeye2:

Says a Sophisticated 'M'

Lame!

2 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
eagleeye2:

You dey mind all these Sophisticated 'M'

It was a foreign newspaper that called gej an ineffectual Buffon and he was no longer a president.

7 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
schoolboij:

Go to his Facebook page.

he said you should show him cool cool cool
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by ashjay001(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
After that gaffe nothing short of resignation is expected from Nnana

To imagine, I agree with u, on somethingtongue

3 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

he said you should show him cool cool cool

Show him how? Log in to his Facebook account for him?

4 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Haggui: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
What Nnanna said, whether in private or public was not right and the least he can do is tender an unreserved public apology to those he offended with his comments

5 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Alajiki(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Metuh:
Buhari called SE / SS people 5%, nobody shouted.

A whole king who suppose to serve as a role model threatened the Igbos with lagoon, nobody shouted.

What bout the Northern policeman that threatened to kill Igbos if Buhari loses?

Abi the famous dogs and baboons

A vanguard editor spitted out the undiluted truth on his personal facebook account, sophisticated morons started crying.

Double standard won't do us any good in this country

Hope Oba Lil Wayne of lagos has apologized to the entire Igbo race?
Has Buhari apologized?

You guys will now expect the Igbos to love you backstabbing cowards unconditionally. We aren't morons.

Na so e pain you reach? grin Head for the lagoon.

7 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by ISLAMBAD: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Unik3030:
is that all u can come up with.its d bitterness in u that can't make u produce a president for n Nigeria will not still break.d highest position u can occupy is ,............... 4th class citizen in his own country.u people don too suffer.sorry ehn
And this one keeps exhibiting his ignorance with pride
Go back to your history and check the list of Nigeria heads of state till date.
But wait, how has the yoruba presidency enhanced the wretched life of yours and your people ?

I know you are not exposed, Google is your friend. Go and check the zones that have the highest and lowest poverty rate in Nigeria, then come back to me.
Don't quote me again if you don't have the answer.

Modified:
Go and throw owanbe party because Mr mod has deleted my comment on the ist page

5 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by SalamRushdie: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
ashjay001:

To imagine, I agree with u, on somethingtongue

I always stand for truth 100 percent but una blind love for Buhari make you see my truth in another light when it involves Buhari govt

1 Like

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Metuh: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Alajiki:

Na so e pain you reach? grin Head for the lagoon.
hit your head on the floor boy

3 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Oba Akiolu's position is even more sacred than Nnnana's position making his statement even worse.If you don't know what to say just STFU!!!This CPC fool is not talking about asking the werey Oba Akiolu to resign but he wants Nnnana to resign.He is a bloody hypocrite

Trying to twist the oba's statement won't cut it for you. You ibos are fond of twisting facts to suit your childish agenda. Oba Akiolu never threatened to drown anyone in the lagoon.

Buhari never called you 5%. Nobody ever said he would soak baboons and monkeys in blood.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Metuh: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Haggui:
What Nnanna said, whether in private or public was not right and the least he can do is tender an unreserved public apology to those he offended with his comments
Did he mentioned anybody name or any tribe

YES OR NO

1 Like

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Why are Nigerians so angry with him? He made his personal opinion. Haba

2 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

But wait, how has the yoruba presidency enhanced the wretched life of yours and your people ?

I know you are not exposed, Google is your friend. Go and check the zones that have the highest and lowest poverty rate in Nigeria, then come back to me.

Modified:
Go and throw owanbe party because Mr mod has deleted my comment

The zone that keep selling their children just to eat you mean?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
They just want this man to lose his job and nothing Again. Just sad
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Unik3030: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

But wait, how has the yoruba presidency enhanced the wretched life of you and your people ?

u know fully well that SW is not poor n wretched unlike the east where u people hardly stay.u are trying to ask me d significance of Yoruba presidency to Nigeria but u have forgotten that that's d main reason soldiers kill u like mosquito every day.igbo presidency or Biafra n to compound your problem u can't get any.n back to d issue of head of state,name 2 Igbo president since d creation of Nigeria.if your south east is paradise,y don't u people stay in dat landlocked poo.even in the remotest village of osun state there are Igbos there.so u should know better

5 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by MENELIK11: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
BAILMONEY:
WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING NIGERIA RESURGENTXTIAN4 ABI YORUBA MUSLIMS NOR WAN ISLAMIZE YORUBA CHRISTIANS AGAINgrin

Osu Jew, the matter is beyond your comprehension

1 Like

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
schoolboij:

Trying to twist the oba's statement won't cut it for you. You ibos are fond of twisting facts to suit your childish agenda. Oba Akiolu never threatened to drown anyone in the lagoon.

Buhari never called you 5%. Nobody ever said he would soak baboons and monkeys in blood.

The CPC hypocrite must first remove the werey Oba of lagos before going after Nnanna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY

2 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by ApexPredator: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Go and Jump into a Lagoon. That man is entitled to his freedom of speech. grin

3 Likes

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

The CPC hypocrite must first remove the werey Oba of lagos before going after Nnanna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY

I don't expect less from a pig without a heritage. Insulting people above you is your stock in trade and a result of your lack of parental upbringing. Call him any name you like, he is still your king in Lagos and he has the authority to order you all into the lagoon. Continue sowing the seed of hatred. Your cup will full one day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by wingmanII: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
When did Joe Abah become the conscience Of Nigeria.? Could nt he just ignore the issue. Must he comment on everything?
Idiots like him who think they're more Nigerian than everybody are the problems of Igbo land.
The Oba of Lagos openly called for the extermination of Igbos, I didn't hear prominent Yorubas calling for his prosecution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 / Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.