Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC (17655 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by tobida: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who is going to court with him? The same crude way he posted the same crude response he will get. Just like he has a freedom to post same way others have a freedom to respond anyhow they wish

AGAIN, DID HE MENTION YORUBAS IN HIS COMMENT ALONGSIDE SOPHISTICATED slowpoke?

I THINK U ARE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE.

A YORUBA PERSON WAS THE ONE THAT MENTION YORUBA AND SOPHISTICATED IN A SENTENCE NOT HIM.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by HomeOfMe(f): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
seunmsg:
Director- General of consumer protection council Mr. Babatunde Irukera has stated that the council will take action against vanguard newspaper and Ochereome Nnanna if the print media regulators fail to act against the platform and the editor. He stated this on twitter in a series of tweets this morning in response to the call by another twitter user, Dr. Joe Abbah that Nnanna should step down as chairman of Vanguard editorial board.

https://twitter.com/TundeIrukera/status/1005920512973983745?s=20

I'm not in support of racial comments. But would facebook sack or delete his account for those comments. If he says the same thing on twitter, Twitter will not suspend his handle? So many people make worse Racial comments on this forum,is it because most of the people behind the monikers are faceless including the OP...
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by tobida: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I'm not in support of racial comments. But would facebook sack or delete his account for those comments. If he says the same thing on twitter, Twitter will not suspend his handle? So many people make worse Racial comments on this forum,is it because most of the people behind the monikers are faceless including the OP...

THE THING IS DAT WAT HE SAID IS NOT A RACIAL COMMENT.

IT FALLS SHORT OF ONE.

IN COURT, WE WILL NEED GRAMMATIC DEFINITION AND LEGAL DEFINITION.

FURTHER, ARE ALL YORUBAS SOPHISTICATED OR IS IT A PARTICULAR GROUP, I.E POLITICAL CLASS THAT ARE SOPHISTICATED?

IS THE TERM SOPHISTICATED EXCLUSIVE TO YORUBAS?

IS THE TERM MO.RON EXCLUSIVE TO YORUBAS?

WAS YORUBA INCLUDED IN HIS STATEMENT?

THESE ARE WAT THE COURT AND JUDGE WILL BE CONCERNED WITH, NOT NOISE AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN, DONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by bjnice(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
wingmanII:

Migration has nothing to do with poverty. Chinese are all over Africa seeking new frontiers does it mean Africa is richer or more prosperous than China? For your information, China may soon be the biggest economy in the world.
Travel to other parts of the country, you will be shocked that your region is way way behind.

hmmmmm, talk true. SW is way way behind or backward. In what aspect or regard. let me list area of concentration. Infrastructural development, human development, per capital income, internal generated revenue(IGR), attraction of FDI, socio- cultural development. You can judge for yourselves what you is not true.

My friend, what i have discover over the years is that most igbo's lack diplomacy in their interaction with other fellow Nigeria. Whoever does not see things the way they see it is name or calls all kinds of names, forgetting that the beauty of life is seeing things from different perspective. We can't all be seeings things the same way at the same time.

My advice to our igbos across Nigeria learnt to appreciate people for their perspective, an if you disagree with their view, politely present your view without insult.

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by tobida: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
THE ONLY REASON Y WE ARE STILL ON THIS IS BECOS OF YORUBA MEDIA MUSCLE.

THE MAN DID NOT BREAK ANY LAW OR CRIME.

HIS STATEMENT IS NOT BIGOTRY BECOS ALL YORUBAS CANNOT BE SOOPHISTICATED, AT BEST IT REFERS TO THE POLITICAL CLASS LIKE TINUBU AND CO.

EVEN THAT IS DISPUTED-ABLE BECOS NO GROUP HAVE EXCLUSIVE CLAIM TO THE WORD SOPHISTICATED.

THIS IS Y I AM JUST LAUGHING HERE, NIGERIA MEDIA FEEDS OFF THE FACT THAT MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE ILLITERATE.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by HomeOfMe(f): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
tobida:

THE THING IS DAT WAT HE SAID IS NOT A RACIAL COMMENT.

IT FALLS SHORT OF ONE.

IN COURT, WE WILL NEED GRAMMATIC DEFINITION AND LEGAL DEFINITION.

FURTHER, ARE ALL YORUBAS SOPHISTICATED OR IS IT A PARTICULAR GROUP, I.E POLITICAL CLASS THAT ARE SOPHISTICATED?

IS THE TERM SOPHISTICATED EXCLUSIVE TO YORUBAS?

IS THE TERM MO.RON EXCLUSIVE TO YORUBAS?

WAS YORUBA INCLUDED IN HIS STATEMENT?

THESE ARE WAT THE COURT AND JUDGE WILL BE CONCERNED WITH, NOT NOISE AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN, DONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
They should take the issue to court then. Nigerians should thread with caution because the hate is getting worse.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by tobida: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
They should take the issue to court then. Nigerians should thread with caution because the hate is getting worse.

LET THEM GO TO COURT, A SEASONED JUDGE WILL TAKE ONE LOOK AT THE SOCIAL MEDIA REPLY AND THROW THE CASE OUT.

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Okoroawusa: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
After that gaffe nothing short of resignation is expected from Nnana
You r surprising me with your stand on this
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Igbodicool(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
mbos:
Any attempt to attack Nnanna will lead to a Ban on all Yoruba National dailies in
Biafraland
Gbam.
We are just faking unity and deceiving ourselves in this Flora and Hubby Nigeria.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by SalamRushdie: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Okoroawusa:

You r surprising me with your stand on this

But I have always stood for 100 percent truth all my life ..una no just gree see the truth as concerns Buhari
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Ojiofor: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
Let them show him that he's a lazy thinker

He have apologized and that should be enough.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by ipodstinks: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Stevenson1:

Just like I expected, Insults. just re-read your message again and know whether you made any sense. We value Hausas in the east more than you lots. No pride, no value, no sense of reasoning in some of you lots. Just insulting anyone that comes una way. If not the education that was first introduced to you lots, by now Hausas for better pass una. some of you guys reason and thinks like dumb, slowpoke-nitwits. You should be glad people like Igbos are the one sharing Lagos with you lots. You lots should go and have several sits. Always looking for people to lick their ass. Southeast gals are into prostitution yet una guys dey marry them every Saturday and guess what... We their men don't even give a bleep about it. We know you guys na. Always saying one thing and doing the opposite. Bunch of hypocrites and cowards. bleep off here phsyco.
Sharing Lagos with who? Thankful that igbo what. Hehehehe, eyah, see Europeans we should be grateful of. Bleep igbos. Grateful my foot.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Ejanla07: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
resurgent2019:

I wont insult you and the individual that liked your bigoted post. I will leave you and your minions to be consumed by the hate you harbor for yorubas.
l

Sophisticated morons re pained. They can't do shit to Nnanna
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by bedspread: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Unik3030:
[s]so u can't different between a king and a chairman of an editorial board.when u are wrong d best u do to save your face is to shift goal post.now I understand why uwazurike made those statements about igbos[/s]
U are Pointless here bro...
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by bedspread: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Unik3030:
[s]so u can't different between a king and a chairman of an editorial board.when u are wrong d best u do to save your face is to shift goal post.now I understand why uwazurike made those statements about igbos[/s]
U are Pointless here bro... if u understood my summation, you won't type this thin u typed here
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Ikechuob: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
new2012:
CPC and Media? I guess the head is a Yoruba man and pained coz of Nnanna. The agency is filled with Sophisticated jobless folks.

Unfortunately, Nnanna said rubbish. But those who got so pained either believe the validity of what he said or are dumb.

What he said is utmost stupidity, getting mad at stupid utterances is equally silly.

He did not say anything that's rubbish. A hot dog will always holler. If what he said wasn't the truth, Afonja will not be crying. What he said is the honest truth. Truth is always a bitter taste.

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by naijaking1: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
I hope CPC is not a national organization, but a Yoruba based company.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Elitecee(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
How I wish we take matters that will bring better development to this country the way and manner we're taking this.....Can't someone express his own opinion anymore? this the problem we have in Naija we always attack the messenger without looking at the message and what may have warranty such message.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Lifeoffjay16: 12:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Igbos are too emotional. Awolowo was a very intelligent man who knew you can't fight a government that has access to oil and can use to get support from western powers to crush any enemy but Mr emotional went to war when all the odds were against him and ended up killing his people in millions. Awolowo simply negotiated a better deal for his people. Result of which are UI, OAU, IBADAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION and many more. It's either you control your emotions or let your emotions control you.

Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by Lifeoffjay16: 12:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Nnana should have controlled his emotions and kept his opinion out of Facebook. He has brought infested wood to this house. He should not complain of termite visits.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by LydayBobo(m): 5:46am On Jun 12, 2018
bossydrover:

Really.... the concept of highly overrated. He like every other staff of the organization is entitled to their fundamental human right.... which include freedom of thought.. freedom of speech... right to life and expression.
You're right as per freedom of speech but freedom after speech? If Vanguard Is cool with it then we can all move on from this.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by phase1: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Where was CPC when Ogundamisi the special assistant to the president on media?

Where was CPC when Buhari insulted the east and called them 5%ers?

Where was CPC when Sam omatseye of the Nation's newspaper was insulting Igbo's (not on FB) but in the Nation's newspaper.

Where was cpc when oba of lagoon called for drowning of Igbo's?

Where was CPC when Yoruba's carried anti-Igbo placards because of Buhari a Fulani man?

Why is that those who insult Igbos are never punished but when Igbo's retaliate it becomes an issue.

Nnanna didn't use the Vanguard as a medium to air his views. If Vanguard succumb to the pressure mounted on them which is only inspired by hate for Easterners. The East (the most educated region) won't take it lying low. There will be full backlash.
Those who have issues with Nnanna's post should sue him in court.

Nnanna even tried giving apologies but how many have time have the Oba, omatseye ogundamisi given apologies against the Igbo for their anti-Igbo expletives.

The Yoruba CPC man must be told to go hell if they are not satisfied.

The East will no longer be your punching bag. Until those who have openly made anti-Igbo comments apologize and resign, Nnanna remains where he is. Heaven won't fall.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by phase1: 6:56am On Jun 12, 2018
ipodstinks:
Lol, like we care. Let ban ourselves and let see who wails.

Go sack am na.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by efighter: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

I wont insult you and the individual that liked your bigoted post. I will leave you and your minions to be consumed by the hate you harbor for yorubas.

3,000,000 of the children of hare and anger were consumed between 1967 and 1970 and everyday the bitterness in them is passed from generation to generation. What a bitter tribe.
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
ipodstinks:
Lol, calling him fool on nairaland hehehehe. On faceless forum, go to his palace and call him fool or go to your facebook page and call him fool if you are true son of your father. Then you will know if he doesn't have authority over you.
Did you call GEJ fool in front of him? smh tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC by ipodstinks: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Did you call GEJ fool in front of him? smh tongue tongue tongue tongue
Well, I never for once call Jonathan a fool. You think I care about buhari or oba of Lagos. You are wasting your time. Jonathan had authority over everyone cos he was the president. But you beating chest here won't save you. In akure, the person that is well known didn't even talk anyhow in palace where he went to beg before he was beaten. I am talking of your eze ndigbo. Talk less of nobody like you. Go outside and call him fool. No come flex muscle with your keyboard.

42 Parties In Kano Reject Re-run Governorship Election Results / Obidient Visits IDP Camp In Abuja To Celebrate Birthday / 'My Power Project Story' By Olusegun Obasanjo