Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes (69930 Views)

2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Nigerian Man Goes Mad In Malaysia, Strips Unclad, As Juju Fails (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by BloggersNG: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2018
The Lagos State police command has arrested four persons for alleged murder of their friend for moneymaking rituals. The suspects are presently being interrogated at the homicide section of the State Criminal and Intelligence Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba.

One of the suspects, simply identified as Daniel, confessed that: “We are from Chibok in Maiduguri, Borno State. We are four that killed our friend, Isaiah James, for ritual purposes, though it was not our initial plan to do so. We wanted to do charms to excel in advance fee fraud, known as 419, but the native doctor who we consulted told us that he won’t do charms for us with regards 419.

“We asked why and he told us that we are not educated. He told us that we should be literate before we can do 419 successfully. We asked if there was another alternative and he said he would perform a ritual out of sympathy for us. He told us to provide a human heart. That was the beginning of our problems.

“When the herbalist told us to bring a human heart, we told him to help us organise it. He promised to do so and charged us N100,000. We paid him N60,000 and promised to balance the N40,000. Few days later, the native doctor called us to say that one of his boys who he sent on the mission for the human heart hunting was shot in the hand by vigilance group members. He said he won’t be able to provide us with the heart and asked us to provide it ourselves,” he narrated.

According to Daniel, they became confused on their next plan of action until the gang leader identified as Audu, suggested that he would lure his cousin, who is also a friend to Daniel to where they would kill him and pluck out his heart for the ritual.

Continuing, he said: “We called him on phone and told him to meet us at a drinking joint in Ajah, Lagos. He agreed to meet us. He did not suspect foul play and was comfortable with us. We met at night and we started drinking local gin until the wee hours.

“We bought him fried yam. At about 1:00a.m. we said we should go home. As we were walking home, Audu who was armed with a knife, said he was going to urinate. So all of us including our target joined Audu to a corner to urinate. It was at that corner that we all rushed at him, pulled him down and hit him with hard objects and Audu stabbed him.

“When we noticed that he was dying, Ayuba butchered him, searched inside, but he could not find the heart. I collected the knife from him and put my hand inside, I found the heart. His heart was still alive and pumping blood, I pulled it out with the help of the knife.

“We took it to the native doctor at Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. He used it to prepare beans for us. He promised that after eating the beans porridge, we would start making big money. He said that anything we laid our hands must prosper. He requested for the N40,000 balance which we paid him. We had just finished the meal when the police came to pick me.

“A lady who saw us the night we killed Isaiah, told his people that she saw us in company of Isaiah. We are all from Chibok in Maiduguri. When the police came to me, I confessed. I did not feel anything killing him, human being is the same thing as animals. My regret is that we did not succeed in making the money and that the native doctor escaped arrest,” he added.

http://guardian.ng/news/i-killed-my-friend-took-his-heart-for-money-making-ritual-man-confesses/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2018
shocked

Do you know what pain me more about these yahoo boys, their sleepless night, unlimited data brought, their different numerous voodoo, they will eventually spend the money on babe, expensive wine,and lavish it on unknown ways

205 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by DaBullIT(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2018
you mean the freshers right ??

RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

Do you know what pain me more about these yahoo boys, their sleepless night, unlimited data brought, their different numerous voodoo, they will eventually spend the money on babe, expensive wine,and lavish it on unknown ways

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Nickijoy(f): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2018
He did not regret the killing.. he only regrets not making money from it... lipsrsealed

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2018
DaBullIT:
you mean the freshers right ??

will you stfu, you don't have to tell me you are one of them, just know that you will soon get busted. angry

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2018
We asked if there was another alternative and he said he would perform a ritual out of sympathy for us. He told us to provide a human heart.

Audu, suggested that he would lure his cousin, who is also my friend, to where they would kill him and pluck out his heart for the ritual.

We bought him fried yam. At about 1:00a.m. we said we should go home.

Ayuba butchered him, searched inside, but he could not find the heart.

I collected the knife from him and put my hand inside, I found the heart. His heart was still alive and pumping blood, I pulled it out with the help of the knife

I did not feel anything killing him, human being is the same thing as animals.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A lot of things to talk about.

I see wickedness, betrayal, remorselessness. What kind of nonsense is this because of money.

Forget nonsense. These guys have been killing before. He even went ahead to compare human to animal.

They should kill these guys already.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by ValZod(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Afonja
I did not feel anything killing him, human being is the same thing as animals. My regret is that we did not succeed in making the money and that the native doctor escaped arrest.”

Because of this kind people, person no go fit wear him dreads comfortably. Thunder from Ogbomosho kee you there

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Kylekent59: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2018
The first question they should have asked themselves were, " baba wan make us rich, but him never rich, Why we go trust this native doctor sef ?"

Once a Native doctor does charm for you/ jazz, just know your soul has been exchanged.
You would enjoy for a limited period of time and one day you will sleep and won't wake up.

Let me rephrase.

Daniel and Deji went to a farm and to harvest corn,but before entering the farm, Deji told Daniel to back him and the nylon bag should be given to him to hold.
Now Daniel backed Deji and walked into the farm. Daniel now started to harvest the corn and Deji would open the nylon bag and Daniel would drop the corn inside. This was how they kept on harvesting the corn. About 12 in number. Immediately they stepped outside the farm, Deji told Daniel to drop him , which he did. Now Deji handed the nylon bag to Daniel that he should go and sell the corn and give him his own share. Now having sold the corn and Deji received his share, they all parted away.

Next two day's the owner of the farm went to report and a witness said he saw Daniel in the farm that day and Daniel was found guilty and is to be prosecuted. He said they were two that committed the act and Deji was brought right away. He was made to swear.
Before the oracle he said,"if I stepped my two foot on that land and if also I touched Or harvested your corn let me die tomorrow morning but if not,let the person that accused me die tomorrow".
Next morning Daniel died and Deji was exonerated.

This is how a native doctor will save himself when Karma strikes ,but his customers wouldn't know.

Baba should have stolen small bean porridge prepared with human heart and give his sons and daughters to eat so as to make them successful in life.

HARD WORK PAYS,SAY NO TO RITUALS.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by KrystosCJ(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2018
Next time don't go and drink with any friend and stay so late. Tell someone else the truth about where you're going.

Next time don't urinate together after drinking. Be on the lookout.

Next time, anybody tells you he/she is from Chibok, remember you have a heart. Flee.

Next time be careful.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2018
DaBullIT:

Really ? Your are very Active mumu , not retired one , you said something and i chipped my opinion in, how does that make me one of them ?? Check all my posts and see if i have any allegiance to anyone of them or what they do

how do you know it the fresher

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Next time don't go and drink with any friend and stay so late. Tell someone else the truth about where you're going.

Next time don't urinate together after drinking. Be on the lookout.

Next time, anybody tells you he/she is from Chibok, remember you have a heart. Flee.

Next time be careful.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was about saying so.. But do you remember one of them said he's his cousin and the other his friend?

He wouldn't have expected betrayal to come from there.

Trust No one sha. That's the lesson.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by DaBullIT(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2018
How do you know how they spend their money , or about sleepless nights or about clubs and women ??

Obviously there's no manual for being a yahoo boy online so where did you get your info from ??

See how your own logic betrayed you ??

RETIREDMUMU:

how do you know it the fresher

9 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2018
DaBullIT:
How do you know how they spend their money , or about sleepless nights or about clubs and women ??

Obviously there's no manual for being a yahoo boy online so where did you get your info from ??

See how your own logic betrayed you ??

11 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by KrystosCJ(m): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was about saying so.. But do you remember one of them said he's his cousin and the other his friend?

He wouldn't have expected betrayal to come from there.

Trust No one sha. That's the lesson.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I remember the brother who sold his brother on credit to RK's just so he could raise money to marry the love of his life.

True, we may not know where to draw the line to guard ourselves in our relationship with mi familia but we should be able, at a certain age, to rationalize certain actions that provoke suspicion in order to avoid any mishap.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
KrystosCJ:

I remember the brother who sold his brother on credit to RK's just so he could raise money to marry the love of his life.

True, we may not know where to draw the line to guard ourselves in our relationship with mi familia Nuestras Familias y amigos wink but we should be able, at a certain age, to rationalize certain actions that provoke suspicion in order to avoid any mishap.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's right

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Speakdatruth: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yahoo boys and ritualist are the same now

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Sijo01(f): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
The boy looks like oracle. ugly thing angry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
NIGERIA YOUTHS NEED GOVERNMENT JOB IT IS THEN YAHOO GO REDUCE

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Apina(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
There is nothing like yahoo boys anymore, that trend ended about 10 years ago, what we have are ritualists. How many of the acclaimed yahoo boys know where (@) dey for laptop? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by ipobarecriminals: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
sad dog dey eat dog here.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by DaBillionnaire: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
l
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Mac2016(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
BloggersNG:

http://guardian.ng/news/i-killed-my-friend-took-his-heart-for-money-making-ritual-man-confesses/amp/

We had just finished the meal when the police came to pick me. I did not feel anything killing him, human being is the same thing as animals. My regret is that we did not succeed in making the money and that the native doctor escaped arrest.”

This one shock me...this guy is highly unrepentant thus dangerous to human habitation...I hereby propose his summary execution before he escapes and becomes a potential threat to all living souls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Oyindidi(f): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Chibok and bad news be like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by manikspears: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
so yahoo yahoo don get pre-requisite now

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by TheUbermensch: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
The fact that they were able to cough out N100k for ritual purposes means they were never poor. Just stupid.

13 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
any body that believe this cook up story has a low critical thinking process

Dont be emotional,read it 5 times and the original on guardian then you will see the cookup plots in this fake new.

Our journalists are very lazy,i can be in my office and cook up stories to earn salary at the end of the month

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by MartinCorridon: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
If they can do it to a FRIEND...

I wonder what they would do to an ENEMY

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Offpoint: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
As of now everyone knows offpoint doesn't like reading: but this is the line that baffles me the most When the police came to me, I confessed. I did not feel anything killing him, human being is the same thing as animals. My regret is that we did not succeed in making the money...

Honestly if for any reason I was to be a police officer: after confession such like this where the criminal shows no sign of remorse... I'll just take them to a corner and blow their brains off with my riffle.

No need wasting time in court and wasting tax payers money in prison.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) / Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.