Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (41101 Views)

A Woman In Her 30s Getting A Vaginal Tightening Surgery / The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by MENTORCH(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
We Nigerians like to think one sided, they are so many girls in their twenties that have bleeped far more than girls in their thirties.

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
emelda86:
Hahahaha.... Boys everywhere
Bwahahshaha but when the 30yr old women don't have anything.. Chai.
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Ohidata: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
If any human being values another, he/she would not speak the way you just did. A lady in her 30s that possesses genuine qualities to make a good wife is way better than a 22-year old lady that that has nothing to offer other than her beauty. Guys are marrying beautiful young ladies by the day, that didn't stop or reduce the rate of domestic violence, infidelity, divorce and even couples' murdering each other. Guys, pls be wise and look for genuine characters in ladies and ladies be wise. Don't be fooled by just a person's eloquence or good looks. Men and women alike have to bring something worthwhile to the table called marriage, else there'll be issues - it doesn't have to be money. It could be your talent, wisdom in management, conflict resolution skills, support for ur spouse on his/her work/business.

Above all, seek ur partner in the presence of God, if you do this sincerely you can't get it wrong.

8 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Boss13: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
victorian:

We want matured men cos they have less stress, they are financially stable and not squatting . Then they treat women better in terms of material things and emotions. there is nothing like we are splitting house rent into two. Infact its a win win win situation tongue

And he's got his rent covered already in a three bedroom flat or duplex .

That's what I call a man!

Are you actually getting married to escape poverty? What has paying rent got to do with being a man. Misplaced priorities!

7 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Yankiss(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lonestar124:
Oga if I see good potentials in her I will marry her.... The current president of France is 39years and his amiable wife is 65years.

Amiable wife or grandmother? grin

2 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by sexdoll: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
See his dry face.
Preshy561:
this one is still eating mama thank you.

chai

dis thing wey im talk, e be like say e pain the two of ona well well.

abeg una two don reash thirty? grin

3 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Boss13: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
JhyMedex:

I find mysef siding wit u on this one..

Howeva for most ladies dt r 30 n not married..the reason was not dt dey took deir tym adding value to their lives..
most of dem at dt age still want to depend on a man 4 most tins.
They often lack d maturity n wisdom dt comes wit age....

If a friend of mine tries to marry a gal of dt age..
i'll advice he checks out her history quite thoroughly...

u 30 meaning uve bn dating for atleast 8yrs..n in dt period no man has found u tolerable enof to marry?..
I bet dere's sth sour abt such a situation..

Gals start dating from 15 and most start being active sexually from 19. That’s 11 years of active relationship and the failure to keep a man. A woman at 30 that’s not married or not in a relationship is deficient in either values, upbringing, or physical looks etc

4 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by MrI2015(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nobody is rescuing anybody, you married her at that age because you need her at that age, you are both helping your ministries.

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Lilimax(f): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Josh44s:
Shot fired!. All the single 30+ female Nairalanders like evablin, biacan, lilimax, kimbraa and co be like........ grin
Lilimax single ke??
Bros you be learner oooo smiley
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by sexdoll: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
victorian:

We want matured men cos they have less stress, they are financially stable and not squatting . Then they treat women better in terms of material things and emotions. there is nothing like we are splitting house rent into two. Infact its a win win win situation tongue

aunty vicky eh, in that case, you go wait taya. embarassed

na when you don dey take style enta 40+, na dat time you go even begin look for pesin wey you go pay rent for at least make im just try manage you.

you think say you still get time?

ok na. wink

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
I hope this your comment is to be 'troll' ish and to garner likes and response. If not, then......

It reveals 3 things about you:

1. You are miserably pained secondary to a hurt by a 30-something year old who left your broke lazy arse

2. You will likely end up with a retired hoe who has you by the balls and worse yet, she is her teens or 20's. 'Cause all the "women" above 20 know better than to engage you.

3. You don't know how to hide your bitterness and insecurity. And your likes only have faceless forum as an avenue to unleash your toxic mindset and insipid opinions. In reality, you are probably quite timid and shy and a yes man.

Yup. I am 30 something and fabulous and a treasure to any man smart enough to engage me. I am the quintessential QUEEN and HELPER.

IamD18:
Real men don't rescue old evening newspaper, because they know their worth and won't like to settle for less with a used, re-used, re-re-used, re-re-re-used woman in her 30s.

Only desperate and poor men will ever think of marrying a lady in her 30s. Sensible and reasonable men with options will always go for younger women in their 20s because they worth it.

God forbid! Anyone that'll advice me to marry a retired HOE with depreciated body as a wife.

Tufiakwa!!
Abomination!!
I reject such idea!!

8 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Xiadnat:
I hope this your comment is to be 'troll' ish and to garner likes and response. If not, then......

It reveals 3 things about you:

1. You are miserably pained secondary to a hurt by a 30-something year old who left your broke lazy arse

2. You will likely end up with a retired hoe who has you by the balls and worse yet, she is her teens or 20's. 'Cause all the "women" above 20 know better than to engage you.

3. You don't know how to hide your bitterness and insecurity. And your likes only have faceless forum as an avenue to unleash your toxic mindset and insipid opinions. In reality, you are probably quite timid and shy and a yes man.

Yup. I am 30 something and fabulous and a treasure to any man smart enough to engage me. I am the quintessential QUEEN and HELPER.

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by crafteck(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lonestar124:
What do mean by "not everyone is cursed"?

As long as they're living happily and bearing fruits my friend they're good to go abeg.

So almost 70 can breastfeed a baby... Mmm
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
sexdoll:

chai

dis thing wey im talk, e be like say e pain the two of ona well well.

abeg una two don reash thirty? grin

The guy face dry sha
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by victorian(f): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
sexdoll:

aunty vicky eh, in that case, you go wait taya. embarassed

na when you don dey take style enta 40+, na dat time you go even begin look for pesin wey you go pay rent for at least make im just try manage you.

you think say you still get time?

ok na. wink

My dear , am not on any waiting list .

And thank God for my babylooks . its all God my dear wink

And moreover am planning my life and living it , with a 35year old guy matured guy tongue

So don't worry your pretty head about it .

Am completely taken :DD

Feel me? wink
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by ImaIma1(f): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Boss13:
The guy seem to have some point - why pick a 30 year old woman with a higher risk of not having kids over a 20 something old lady. A lady who is not married or not in a serious relationship at 30 needs intervention.

I married my wife when she was 25 and I was in my early 30s. During my dating/sporting period, I observed older women are desperate, have serious issues and more complex. Except the man had problem, please pick a younger woman for a wife.

Only God knows it all.

A lady could get married at 23 and not give birth till 38 or 40. Meanwhile a 34 year old could get married and put to bed immediately.

There is a higher power that makes our calculations irrelevant

7 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by victorian(f): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Boss13:

Are you actually getting married to escape poverty? What has paying rent got to do with being a man. Misplaced priorities!

At least that's one financial responsibility off my neck!
Am not a man but a woman

He brought along a comfortable home, I brought along a comfortable family car and no one is complaining . We love it this way

So Oga,biko face front !

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Xiadnat:

as much as him calling a 30something woman a retired hoe was uncalled for, he was right when saying that a younger babe will always be a "wiser" choice. as i often write about 30something babes:

although there is nothing "seemingly" wrong with a +30yr old single woman, the alarm bell will clearly ring in my mind, but that's just me....so here is how i will evaluate such person (this is just MBJ's views, pls dont get offended):

- as much as a +30yr old would "seemingly" look great, we all know that the skin elasticity may have seen its fair share of cream etc, so before settling for such lady, a GOOD LOOK at her without make up is necessary in order to have a clear evaluation of the skin quality/elasticity, which younger babe dont need. a poorly cared-for skin would mean that this gal would quickly look like an old hag, after a few months/yrs (check her mother without make up for CONFIRMATION).

- skin elasticity also means that her tittays would certainly sag quicker than a 20yr old babe(if they didnt sag already).....so a good look at her nekkid and standing IS A MUST. if her tittays already sag pass the belly button, then you already know what to do. pls dont get fooled by them gals with big tittays firmly locked in push up bras, this is one of the fallacy of the 20th century and just another trick used by our sistas out there, lol!

- if that girl is beautiful, then alarm bells will certainly be ringing even louder, as you definitely must ask yourself:"what is it about this beautiful gal that drives people away?" YES, there must be something seriously wrong about/within her that is driving all potential mates away, something so foul that men are willing to disregard her beauty...so thread carefully!

- then the idea of WHY she has never been able to meet the right person must also be considered. as much as many may be unlucky like that, there are equal chances that she may have the wrong attitude, the wrong goals in life, the wrong mindset, the wrong lifestyle, the wrong background/past, TOO DESPERATE etc. again, a thorough check must be done to get to the bottom of it all, and know exactly what it is.

- and then there is the issue of freshness of the toto, yep you heard me right FRESHNESS OF THE TOTO!!!!!
most single women meet about 5 different sex partner a yr (i am being generous), and since they start fukcing at about 19yrs old (and i am VERY generous once again), it means that such particular lady could have no less than 55 different men mounting her toto by the time she gets to 30yrs old. although there is nothing wrong with that, it means that this toto has seen its fair share of traffic, and as we all know that traffic mean heavy maintenance, that toto has long pass its sale by date. it may taste great, but chances are the elasticity and mechanic of that said coochie is close to giving up on you. a 20yr old coochie will get its elasticity back after a pregnancy (with the right exercises), for a 30yr old coochie it will be 3 times as hard.....

so looking at if from a life long investment's point of view, it is not a great move to go for an older lady, especially when we all know that you can get a fun, "easy go lucky", friendly young 20yr old coochie for the same hassle that you would get from most of these desperate 30yr old woman.

PS i am not even going to dwell on trying to educate or/and "reboot" the mind of that said +30yr old lady, and getting rid of all the "viruses" that have been implanted in her mind by her past r/ships. NO operating system/antivirus could handle such heavy duty work load!"

now in fairness, let me say that women shouldnt care whether they are married or not at 30 (so long as they are happy), but sadly, in Nigeria thats impossible.

MBJ

9 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by sexdoll: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
victorian:

My dear , am not on any waiting list .

And thank God for my babylooks . its all God my dear wink

And moreover am planning my life and living it , with a 35year old guy matured guy tongue

So don't worry your pretty head about it .

Am completely taken :DD

Feel me? wink

no, aunty i don't feel you at all.

i'd rather feel much younger girls. tongue wink

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
MENTORCH:
We Nigerians like to think one sided, they are so many girls in their twenties that have bleeped far more than girls in their thirties.

I don't think this matter is about sex

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Etuagievin(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Stupid mentality
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Jeferious: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
victorian:

Did you just mention house rent covered? For three bedroom flat/duplex? You didn't even aim for a house owner/landlord?

See how you exposed a f##ked up mentality while trying to describe what you feel are lofty tastes and signs of luxury. From a economical point of view, a bachelor who occupies a three-bedroom flat deserves 100 strokes of cane. He should have stayed in a smaller apartment, paying a less rent while allocating the rest of the money into the building of his own house. Otherwise he is just wasting money.

As for you, make yourself useful. God did not send you into this world with the sole mission of hooking yourself to a financially stable man. Don't make yourself so small

8 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Wisebisho: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:
Real men don't rescue old evening newspaper, because they know their worth and won't like to settle for less with a used, re-used, re-re-used, re-re-re-used woman in her 30s.

Only desperate and poor men will ever think of marrying a lady in her 30s. Sensible and reasonable men with options will always go for younger women in their 20s because they worth it.

God forbid! Anyone that'll advice me to marry a retired HOE with depreciated body as a wife.

Tufiakwa!!
Abomination!!
I reject such idea!!

Then who will marry those one in their thirties? Who will marry those one's you screw, spoiled and dump?
Think: if they were your own sister.
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Knockout punch cheesy
Shut up sad

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Wisebisho: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

yes he certainly can!!!!

now the question IS: is that man in his 40s a catch for this babe in her 20s (or simply a desperate move from broke aass babes to get out of poverty)?!
Check your pocket: it settles it. Unless u no carry magic
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by babeosisi: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
PierreAbutu:

You may be right, but as far as Nigerian women are concerned, among the reasons why many of them are unmarried are:
1. Spiritual reasons/spirit husband/communal or family bondage
2. Pretense.......women pretend a lot, and tend to show their real selves after marriage - this will cause men to generalise and avoid marriage
3. Low self-esteem
4. Inferiority complex
5. Dependence mentality
6. Failure to pray and seek God's guidance
7. Setting unrealistic standards for their future husbands
8. Bad character.....stubbornness, pride, etc.
9. Finding it difficult to 'recover from a former heartbreak/failed relationship
10. Comparing yourself with other (married) women

stay blessed

1.first of all there is nothing like spirit husband,that's a fabrication that exists only in Africa because of our superstitious beliefs.It has no biblical basis

2.everyone puts up their best front initially,it's normal behavior to impress.That's the reason we wear formal clothing and look well groomed at job interviews.If you date someone a while you will see them in their best and worst

3.a man that borrows his friend's car to chat up a girl has high esteem abi cheesy cheesy cheesy

i don taya to respond one by one but you catch my drift
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Checked86: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
This trash comment by random guy will still depress some ladies because they think they are advanced in age. just chill

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by motherfucker: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Iamdazzle:

What a skewed and sense of reasoning bereft of any sound logic... Infact flawed to say the least... The calibre and IQ of some men albeit about these days is appalling and beats the imagination...

Question is, is marriage the only ever greatest achievement for any individual whether male or female? I dunno, you give it a thought and mention me...

Bros, Nigerian mentality it is.
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Gavrelino123: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

Tufiakwa!!
Abomination!!
I reject such idea!!

lol.. that's quite harsh.
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Pataricatering(f): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Plus twenty plus 30 - which one will even give this one face ? It’s the men and boys that can’t get women that you see always insulting women ! Go and find money , try and be confident , go get a job , read a book , try and be interesting- maybe all that will help u find a girlfriend! Women are not the cause of your problems!

3 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by ImaIma1(f): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
wildimagination:

Everyone has got their preference in life, it's got nothing to do with maturity....he might have made his point in a derogatory way throwing shades at ladies within that age range but the end of the day. That's his choice .

I know ladies that can't marry men 39 years and above, they consider them too old....

But I'm sure when these ladies clock above 30 they won't mind, thats when u start hearing age is just a number from them..it wasn't a number when they were in their 20s ooo

That's why i said a higher power can make our calculations irrelevant and even blow up in our faces.

Someone that keeps criticizing these set of women could end up marrying a woman in her early 20s and will end up in an unhappy and frustrating marriage for one reason or the other.

God's foolishness is wiser than than our wisdom. While we think we are being wise in our standard, He teaches us and sometimes in a hard way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.