Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (41100 Views)

A Woman In Her 30s Getting A Vaginal Tightening Surgery / The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Ugosample(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
This one is not wise at all.

Any ways it's the Nigerian society, so I'm not surprised
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Duru009(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Real men are even very few, single ladies are plenty these days !
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by sexdoll: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The guy face dry sha

you're right.

and i'm sure na so im heart go dry too as the guy no just get zero love for overaged ladies like... tongue
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by ave4(f): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
You're wrong! that line of thought belongs in the past. This days majority of those innocent looking 20ish girls have gone haywire and are more experienced with issues of life than their seniors. No one is perfect. Don't judge a book by its cover! Have a heart.
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by ACE1010: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by sammirano: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Josh44s:
Shot fired!. All the single 30+ female Nairalanders like evablin, biacan, lilimax, kimbraa and co be like........ grin

grin grin grin
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by mimimile93: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Na true talk my brother.. And no girl in her 30s will regret such proposal even if the man is poor or ugly...
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
sexdoll:

you're right.

and i'm sure na so im heart go dry too as the guy no just get zero love for overaged ladies like... tongue
Nooo, his face actually looks dry. I didn't even read what he posted.
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:
Girls are staying longer to marry for many reasons.
The main reason in Nigeria is that many of you men are unemployed ,unemployable,living with your parents at an age your mates around the world are settling down.
Many of you are unmarriable before 35.
You can't even pay simple bride price without borrowing from relatives

I bet you majority of you on here live with your parents,eating their food and begging for recharge cards ,some are looking for someone to scam.
How una go marry wife
Na who go marry the nwa baby?

I reject your points.

Girls aren't staying longer to marry because of those reasons.

If we should go by your statement 75% of Nigerian ladies or girls won't get married anytime soon.

unemployed ,unemployable,living with your parents at an
age their mates around the world are settling down.

Many Nigerian ladies are unemployed, unemployable, living with their parents at an age where their mates around the world are settling down.

The main reason men are getting married late is because they want to get fulfilled before getting married and they also don't want liabilities as wives.

Many Nigerian girls after graduating they sit at home, they don't even look for jobs.. at 33 you'll see them still staying with their parents doing nothing.

Which intelligent and sane man will want to marry a liability?

and what do you mean by they can't even pay simple bride price?

There's no culture anywhere in Nigeria that bride price is more than 10k. some cultures are even as low as 50naira.

and when talking about begging for recharge cards and living with parents. ..Nigerian girls beg for airtime the most and it's only in Nigeria that you'll see girls of 36years old still living with their parents even though they aren't even working.

who'll get married to such ladies?

3 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Anglojosite7(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
See his dry face.
Are you 30?
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
and the young man who spilled out this primitive bullshit is a fool because 30+ ladies are better than ladies in their twenties.

Most ladies in their twenties are still in school, dependent, broke and haven't achieved much in life but many ladies in their 30's have achieved so many things in life and they're employed.

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Anglojosite7(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
ave4:
You're wrong! that line of thought belongs in the past. This days majority of those innocent looking 20ish girls have gone haywire and are more experienced with issues of life than their seniors. No one is perfect. Don't judge a book by its cover! Have a heart.
Are you 30?
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by babeosisi: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Elder001:

I reject your points.

Girls aren't staying longer to marry because of those reasons.

If we should go by your statement 75% of Nigerian ladies or girls won't get married anytime soon.

unemployed ,unemployable,living with your parents at an
age their mates around the world are settling down.

Many Nigerian ladies are unemployed, unemployable, living with their parents at an age where their mates around the world are settling down.

The main reason men are getting married late is because they want to get fulfilled before getting married and they also don't want liabilities as wives.

Many Nigerian girls after graduating they sit at home, they don't even look for jobs.. at 33 you'll see them still staying with their parents doing nothing.

Which intelligent and sane man will want to marry a liability?

and what do you mean by they can't even pay simple bride price?

There's no culture anywhere in Nigeria that bride price is more than 10k. some cultures are even as low as 50naira.

and when talking about begging for recharge cards and living with parents. ..Nigerian girls beg for airtime the most and it's only in Nigeria that you'll see girls of 36years old still living with their parents even though they aren't even working.

who'll get married to such ladies?

lol @ rejecting my points
sounds like something I would hear at a night vigil grin grin grin
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Anglojosite7(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Divatochi:
This table u are shaking eeh!!
Are u guilty?
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Anglojosite7(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Preshy561:
this one is still eating mama thank you.
Are u 30?
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:

lol @ rejecting my points
sounds like something I would hear at a night vigil grin grin grin

Is that all you have to say?.

Sounds okay.

Have a nice day.. Bye

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nukualofa:
I've always have something special for those in their 30s because I can sit with them and relieve
Old memories and it won't sound like I just landed from utopian.

Imagine I'm trying to talk about Raskimono life and times with these newbies
and somebody no fit read about am shey
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by damtan(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lonestar124:
Oga if I see good potentials in her I will marry her.... The current president of France is 39years and his amiable wife is 65years.

What!!!!! For real
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Seunpaul01(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
kimbraa:
You're not rescuing any lady by marring her. This mentality is the reason Nigerian girls sees marriage as the golden ultimate than adding value to themselves, and fools like this one will be first to condemn such ladies.

God bless you. You have just made my point. An IDIOT like him can only convince the gullible and low self esteemed ladies that only look for another family name to add values to their lives than working to become a better person for themselves and making their family proud.

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Preshy561(f): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Anglojosite7:
Are u 30?
I'm 100.undecided

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Viking007(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Josh44s:
Shot fired!. All the single 30+ female Nairalanders like evablin, biacan, lilimax, kimbraa and co be like........ grin

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Essential(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
kimbraa:
You're not rescuing any lady by marring her. This mentality is the reason Nigerian girls sees marriage as the golden ultimate than adding value to themselves, and fools like this one will be first to condemn such ladies.

ur woman wrapper na gaint
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by uchwar1: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Sorry! I think you should speak for yourself than speaking for real men. Who's a real man by the way? Great men marry for the values they see in a lady than age. They don't care whether she's 20 or 30; provided she fits into what they desire, they're good to go.
that is not an attribute of a real man. Age matters alot when u consider menopause and other things attached with a lady's age.
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Anglojosite7:
Are you 30?
Nope.

1 Like

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by uchwar1: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
undecided[/size]
Elder001:
and the young man who spilled out this primitive bullshit is a fool because 30+ ladies are better than ladies in their twenties.

Most ladies in their twenties are still in school, dependent, broke and haven't achieved much in life but many ladies in their 30's have achieved so many things in life and they're employed.
[size=8pt]
Elder001:

Elder001:

....did u actually say this? and u think many ladies at their twenties have not achieved? nawao!
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by NewJaja(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
wen i see a joke, i knw. dis is nt funny at all. stop hating on ladies. dey are humans and deserve respect and affection. dey really balance life. social media hs dne more harm dan good to many. men wit matured minds dnt marry 4 age or beauty. dey marry for wat dey see dat u cnt see. we shud all get married for happiness or dnt get married at all. men also hv d pressure to get married... obviously, dis guy is nt ready to settle dwn... wen he is ready he will see 4 himsef dat age and beauty cmes least in priority. However dat is nt encouraging marriage to a lady dat hv few years to menopause as dis affects family planning except u are ready to settle wit just a child or you hv d Abrahamic faith.
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by sow4me(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
A woman in her 30 is perfect most times compared to a 25 yr old lady.
Well i for one would rather be with someone 30 and matured.
Anyone can be with anyone and i just see age as just mere numbers in the matter of love.
I can be with anyone i desire. I dont care about age.

2 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Westaslave2(f): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
sexdoll:

you're right.

lyk who? is lyk u dnt knw nwanyiawkaetiti hv u been 2 awka etiti?
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Nukualofa: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Preshy561:

I'm 100.undecided
100 - 79 = 21 Am I correct madam highquen
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by luke55720: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
men are waking up.
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Westaslave2:
lyk who? is lyk u dnt knw nwanyiawkaetiti hv u been 2 awka etiti?
Like you know me. I'm in my 50s my son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.