Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigerian Uber Driver Returns $2,500 Forgotten In His Car, Gets $100 Reward - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Uber Driver Returns $2,500 Forgotten In His Car, Gets $100 Reward (435 Views)

Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) / A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Uber Driver Returns $2,500 Forgotten In His Car, Gets $100 Reward by lagosmp3(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2018
LAGOSMP3

A Nigerian Uber driver identified as Wahab Olaatanda, has taken to his Instagram page @w.o_exclusive, to reveal how he returned a whopping sum of $2,500 forgotten in his cab by a woman, and how the happy woman rewarded him with $100.

Here’s how he narrated his story;
“Okay somtin has happen again right here,make I do uber hustle get some change oo,dis lady forgot dis envelope in my car,in it is $2460,she called some minutes after,I’m so glad I returned it and she’s so happy, she almost cried.

“She said it’s meant for her mortgage,she gave $100 which I’m more contended with Dan d $2460. Oya now. I’m feeling so good right now. #oshamor”

Source: http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/naija-news/nigerian-uber-driver-returns-2500-forgotten-car-gets-100-reward/

Re: Nigerian Uber Driver Returns $2,500 Forgotten In His Car, Gets $100 Reward by stefanweeks: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2018
Good man

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Cheap Quality Cement Nationwide. / Flourmills, Presco And Others Are Hiring This Week / Roofing Wood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.