Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Deadly Missions - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deadly Missions (66850 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
I'm thinking of opening a whatsapp group for the readers of my stories... but i want to know if you guys will have interest... those that have interest should drop their numbers... thanks guys for everything so far... promising the best always...

Re: Deadly Missions by scopiicaar: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Deadly Missions by hidhrhis(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Deadly Missions by Danpersie31(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE WHATSAPP GROUP..HERE IS THE LINK..
https:///5xtakjBtz0D5uBRtYD5Dh3
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
(Series of scenes are shown. Agent Sice is arrested and taken to custody. He was tortured but didn’t say a thing about X Regency. He knows he has been caught, but he is scared that saying anything means death for him.
Since he is not talking, Addin takes days to rack everything about him. He checks all the stuffs in his home. He checks everywhere, even the toilet. He checks his laptop, phones, devices, etc. At the end, he is able to get some clues. He calls a meeting, making sure only those he trusts are there)
Addin: We took Agent Sice with surprise, so he wasn’t able to contact X Regency about his arrest. Literally, I found nothing on him, as he is able to keep everything he was doing secret. But there are series of information being sent to his mail, about a particular hospital. I do some findings, and I am able to conclude that the next target of X Regency is a hospital. (everyone is surprised, and nervous).

https://crusadersiii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-8.html#more

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Missions by pacifust058(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks for the update bro
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
pacifust058:
Thanks for the update bro

you are welcome bro... be anticipating the actions of the d-day... and if you love Addin, be using style to pray for him small small... lol... updating tomorrow morning
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
OP I dey gbadun u, oya more
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

you are welcome bro... be anticipating the actions of the d-day... and if you love Addin, be using style to pray for him small small... lol... updating tomorrow morning

OP nothing will happen to addin jhor, trust dat guy wella, im brain dey work like say 2moro no dey.

OP nothing shld happen to Addin ooo,
Make Addin kill jetar fast fast, I dey vex for her gan ni
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
skubido:

OP nothing will happen to addin jhor, trust dat guy wella, im brain dey work like say 2moro no dey.

OP nothing shld happen to Addin ooo,
Make Addin kill jetar fast fast, I dey vex for her gan ni

lol... Jetar is getting wiser, more skillful and dangerous (you will salute her plans in the next episode)... Addin has internal issues, and not at his best at the moment... sha dey pray for am
Re: Deadly Missions by Samrat01(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

lol... Jetar is getting wiser, more skillful and dangerous (you will salute her plans in the next episode)... Addin has internal issues, and not at his best at the moment... sha dey pray for am

Nothing must happen to Addin oooooo .. .... or else, I rest my case sha
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Samrat01:

Nothing must happen to Addin oooooo .. .... or else, I rest my case sha

lol... abeg talk, so i will quickly change what i have typed already (joking, i can't)... let's sha see what happens
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
thanks for the updates
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
someone said the story is becoming boring. i feel so down to hear this, cos i hate it when my story is boring to my audience... that's the burden i carry, because i always want to give out the best... because of this, i will drop all the update i have for now once, and take my time to write another, so it isn't boring to you guys... i am very sorry for boring you people... accept my apologies...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2018

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
EPISODE 4
(There is news broadcast going on)
Newscaster: (reaches a particular part) … After the completion of Longway renovation, the government has declared the opening day scheduled for the 14th of this month as a free service day. No fee will be paid for treatment, and there will be enough facilities and drugs to go round for everyone present…

(X Regency is holding a meeting)
Jetar: We all know that the free service day is a plan by The Peagries to decide the date of the mission for us. We are going to play according to what they want. We will strike that day, and they won’t be able to stop us. Before the main day, we all have works we need to do. I will send work to everyone.

https://crusadersiii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-9.html#more
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2018
thanks for the updates.. I so much love your work
Re: Deadly Missions by Gabriel6(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2018
second time this story will be making frontpage... thanks admin
Re: Deadly Missions by hidhrhis(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
second time this story will be making frontpage... thanks admin
make we celebrate am with update nah
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2018
hidhrhis:
make we celebrate am with update nah

scroll up and check what i said earlier...
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2018
OP tanks for the update. U too much,

Oboi na 2ru ooo, jetar don wise pass Addin oo,
Na die Addin dey so ooo, omo dat frame tinz bad ooo, how im wan take commot now.
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
someone said the story is becoming boring. i feel so down to hear this, cos i hate it when my story is boring to my audience... that's the burden i carry, because i always want to give out the best... because of this, i will drop all the update i have for now once, and take my time to write another, so it isn't boring to you guys... i am very sorry for boring you people... accept my apologies...

But how d story take boring na?
Re: Deadly Missions by pacifust058(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
Don't mind them bro, you know God didn't bless every human being with brain.. some are with cheese instead of brain
Re: Deadly Missions by Lordfave98: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Deadly Missions by YOUNGJOHN05: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Deadly Missions by goodies247(f): 3:25am On Jul 11, 2018
Silver I must commend you 4 a job well DONE,
you re a such a good one when it comes to written,
weld one dear, have been following from the beginning,
your story made me to re-activate my account, so that I can at least appreciate you.

pls SilverS can you link me up with ur whatsapp page.
Re: Deadly Missions by jbtobsyn(m): 4:36am On Jul 11, 2018
Silver spoon ,you fall my hand o. Just because one person with his own stupid opinion said it is boring,you decided to stop updates. Oga continue jor
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2018
goodies247:
Silver I must commend you 4 a job well DONE,
you re a such a good one when it comes to written,
weld one dear, have been following from the beginning,
your story made me to re-activate my account, so that I can at least appreciate you.

pls SilverS can you link me up with ur whatsapp page.

thanks sister, I'm very grateful for this... please drop your number... thanks once again...

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:21am On Jul 11, 2018
jbtobsyn:
Silver spoon ,you fall my hand o. Just because one person with his own stupid opinion said it is boring,you decided to stop updates. Oga continue jor

one lowkey reader spotted... thanks so much for coming out to appreciate my work, I'm very grateful... updating in the evening...
Re: Deadly Missions by brainysmartkid(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2018
This Story Is GottiNg More Interesting,Keep On RockiNg It Boss...
Re: Deadly Missions by jolak5(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Nice job @ SilverSpoonEnt...keep it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Baggage Claim / Prisoner Of Love: The Story / ........rebbecca.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.